Car Source

Car Source

1200 Stringtown Rd, Grove City, OH 43123

Used 877-681-2971

Columbus' #1 Used Car Superstore!!

Is the car for sale?

by from Hilliard, OH |

I sent an inquiry to this dealership about the price of a vehicle through the Cars.com website on a Saturday morning. (The price was not included in the listing) On Sunday one of the salesman sent me a text and an email stating that he was a huge fan of the car and intended to buy it on Tuesday. Was this intended as a high pressure tactic? I will never know. I hope he enjoys the car.

Car Source responded to this review

May 22, 2013

First off, Thank you for taking the time to write us and let us know of your concern. Secondly, I spoke with and read the text of the salesperson that replied to your email and he wasn't trying to pressure you into purchasing this vehicle. He was simply stating how nice the vehicle is and that he intended to buy it if nobody else would. If you still have interest in the vehicle please feel free to contact me and we can discuss this further. Thank you Jon White 614-801-9400.

Worst dealer EVER

by from Columbus, OHIO |

Went in to look at this vehicle and was told by the MANAGER that if I bought it I would have to sign a waiver that I bought a car that he didn't recommend cause it was a piece of junk!! Wow!! What a way to sell a car. Instead he pointed me toward an ANCIENT Acura Integra that wasn't at all close to what I wanted. It was awful. I will NEVER go back.

Car Source responded to this review

March 18, 2013

Sometimes dealerships buy cars that they later find have problems. We DO NOT want to sell these cars to our hard working customers without FULL disclosure of known problems. We feel it is better to disclose any problems before the vehicle is sold and not afterward. We encourage all of our customers to have the vehicle inspected by their own mechanic prior to purchase to alleviate any doubt. Unfortunately we did not have a vehicle that would work for you, for that, I offer a sincere apology. However I would rather be honest and disclose to you something I would want disclosed to me and not just pass a problem on to you. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me and we can try to work this through. Best Regards, Jon White 614-801-9400

Great experience!

by from Richmond, IN |

Awesome group of experts! Easy to deal with. No salesy people just good cars at good prices. Will Definately be visiting again. If you go, ask for Orin.

bought a used truck

by from Hilliard, Ohio |

Big Chuck was very nice, helpful, and took the time to check in the truck I was interested in. He got me approved and driving very quickly.