Carson Toyota

1333 E 223rd St, Carson, CA 90745

New 855-298-4534
Used 888-716-1357

Find the Toyota or Scion of your dreams today at Carson Toyota

They know how to make things easy for the customer

by from Carson,CA |

The finance department worked with me and the sales person did his best to make sure to get me into a car that would work best for me and my family. The sales and finance department really work well together at Carson Toyota. They know how to make things easier on the customer, by working together.

Great Deal and Great Customer Service!

by from Rancho Palos Verdes CA |

Looking to buy a new minivan, we were excited to see that Dianne Whitmire still worked at Carson Toyota; she helped us buy a van from there back in 2011. After calling her Friday morning to talk about what we wanted, she gave me a fantastic out-the-door price for a new Sienna SE. My wife made arrangements to meet her that day. Dianne had the van ready to show when my wife arrived. It was exactly what Dianne promised and exactly what we were looking to buy. From there, Jane Landwair went out of her way to make sure our payments were as low as possible, comparing available Toyota financing to our own arrangements. After completing all the paperwork (at the out-the-door price we were quoted), Jane took the time to explain all the van?s features to my wife who drove home in her new Sienna SE after only a little time at the dealership. Jane even followed up the next day to see if we had any questions. We?ve had two great purchase experiences with Carson Toyota. I definitely recommend Dianne and Jane if you?re looking for a vehicle; we?ll certainly call them again when it?s time for another car!

Bought a Prius Plug-in 2014

by from Glendale, Ca |

I had a pleasant experience buying my Prius plugin from Carson Toyota. The Internet sales manger Chilly was my contact person. He was straight forward and provided a fair and true quote for me over the phone and email. The entire process was quick and smooth. I recommend these guys! I drove some 30 miles to take my business to this dealership.

Whole wonderful experience of purchasing a SUV

by from San Jose, CA |

I was in the market of a all electric vehicle. I looked at Spark EV, Focus Electric, Fiat Electric and Volt's. I even went to test drive all of them. Then one day on the net I learned that toyota had all electric SUV. Which is when I started my research. I went on the net and found a Rav4 EV forum which keep mentioning Dianne Whitmire and how she sell so many out of Carson. I live in the Bay Area and search all the local Toyota dealerships and at the time no one had any available. So I reached out to all of them and looked for the right pricing and incentives. It was clear all of them were trying to make a buck. So then I contacted Dianne....She has been a breath of fresh air. She told me straight what I could pay for the car and just her honesty I was sold. We started the process of purchasing the car and today I'm a proud owner of a 2014 RAV4 EV. She helped with the transport and provided all the right rebates and HOV stickers. So I've purchased about 20 new cars in my life time and I will say this is the first time I've ever purchased a vehicle sight unseen and it was the smoothest transaction ever!!... Thank you Dianne....I will buy from you on my next new car purchase.

Buying a car was never easier that buying @ Carson

by from San Mateo, CA |

If you need a new Toyota, do yourself a favor go to Carson Toyota and ask for Dianne Whitmire, Fleet and Internet Director. If you don't, it could cost you thousands more. I am 400 miles away from Carson Toyota and Dianne saved me thousands! Dianne knows her products. This was the most pleasant vehicle purchase that I've done. I did everything over the phone or through the internet. Dianne made the buying process pain free. I am glad that I listened to other people's recommendations on purchasing from Carson. The process was super easy. Dianne provided an end to end buying solution. She setup transporation to have the vehicle delivered to me and provided the necessary paperwork for my CA State Rebate. She even got me HOV stickers in less than a week! My previous dealer just sent me on my way and I had to figure out what needed to be sent in for the rebate and for my HOV stickers. I had to wait 6 weeks for my stickers. Not at Carson. They know how to provide a end to end solution! Contact Dianne. You won't be sorry.

Super positive experience

by from Torrance, California |

The fleet and internet director sure knows how to make a customer happy. All around great purchasing experience. If you want to buy a car make sure you look for Bubacarr Batchilly (Chilly) at Carson Toyota

Horrible customer service

by from Los Angeles |

Horrible customer service from their internet salesperson Paul Dozier. We got pricing through the internet which was the easy part. But when we arrived Paul was uninspired to show us the selection of vehicles. He was not interested in being a good sales person, as he put it "I don't walk the lot, if you want to do that, there's other salespeople that can do that for you". He kept saying he does all his work on the computer. Yet he was not knowledgable about any of the options available. HIs attitude towards the entire process was poor. Sensing frustration that we were asking questions the couldn't answer, at one point, we had to ask if everything was okay. He kept saying things like "I don't know what to tell you" and "This is what it comes with"... all great responses of a good sales person. At this point, he became defensive. Subsequently, he got so flustered at his lack of knowledge and patience that he decided to pass us along to another sales person. Mind you, we had only been on the lot for not more than 20 minutes at this point. He just couldn't resist telling us why he decided that he couldn't work with us on the deal. He was simply afraid that we would give him a bad survey. He said "I can't afford a bad survey". Fortunately, these days the manufacturer and the dealership to some degree rely on these after the sale surveys to base a certain portion of the sales persons compensation. Isn't the purpose of the survey to reflect an honest opinion of how the sales person actually did? If he did a good job showing the car and provided good customer service, then he deserves a good survey report. If he was impatient, rude and not knowledgable about the car, then he deserves a bad survey. In this case, Paul Dozier was trying to cheat the internal Toyota system by cherry picking customers and bypassing the ones who he thought would give a bad survey. What he should be doing is to be trained in customer service and product knowledge. Unfortunately, he was more concerned about his survey. Whether you buy your car from Carson Toyota is up to you, but be warned about dealing with Paul Dozier. If you do end up buying a car from Paul, please do not throw away the survey. It is an import part of the sales process. If he treated you with respect and provided good service, then give him the correct marks. If he did not know the product or provided bad customer service or didn't explain the options of the car or simply took the time to answer your questions, then do him a favor by giving the appropriate marks on his survey. The survey is a valuable tool that the customer has to really make a difference on how average people are treated these days. Please don't think your opinion does not matter, you have the power to make a difference.

Diane, Jane, and Oscar treated us amazingly

by from Carson |

We were very pleased with the way we were treated at Carson Toyota. We also really enjoyed working with Diane, Jane, and Oscar. What a great staff!

Worst dealer in southbay

by from Long beach, ca |

Worst customer service. Dishonest, disrespectful, rude sales personnel... Buyers of new or used cars be careful at this dealership.