Carson Toyota

1333 E 223rd St, Carson, CA 90745

New 855-298-4534
Used 888-716-1357

Find the Toyota or Scion of your dreams today at Carson Toyota

Carson Toyota treated me like a king!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I was just looking, not really going to buy/lease anything, when I stopped by Carson Toyota. I met a nice young man named Phil Day. He was very charming and polite. A total gentleman. He showed me around the facility, talked to me about what my wish list was and never asked me to "step into his office." He chatted with me and after a bit, told me to keep his card handy in case I change my mind, but also encouraged me to make sure to look around to make sure that I find what I need, not what others can give. About a week went by and I decided I was going to buy a Toyota. I live near Longo Toyota and went through the motions when the sales guy there made me feel like I was just another number to him. I was sitting there and he was shoving all the credit applications and asking me all my financial info and realized this guy didn't even ask me if I was thirsty. I got up and walked. I decided I would rather go to someone who listens to me than having to deal with someone I have to listen to. I trekked over to Carson and met with Phil Day again. He showed me a few cars, we test drove all of them and while he could have probably gotten 2 or 3 sales while I was there, he never left my side, answered everything and got me what I wanted because he listened! Plus I got my water. I can't thank Phil Day enough and Carson Toyota's financing was simple and quick. I will recommend others to Phil and Carson Toyota soon enough!

15k Synthetic oil service on 2014 corolla

by from Carson, Ca |

taking my 2014 Corrolla S for a 15k service, I opened the hood to see what they did and I fund no marks on my engine that they open the air filter case to be inspected, so I opened and I fund my air filter so dusty, leafs and feathers trap on the filter inside, so I shook the air filter on the tire and a lot of dust came out of the filter, inside the compartment was dusty too so I went thru all inspection point on the list and they supposed to do visual inspection on my air filter but looks like they didn't do that, so I when back to the service department and explaining what I saw and they didn't help me with that, they say they don't clean inside the compartment and don't replace the air filter until the service manual required but one of the supervisor say the only think they do is dusty off. But here is the point, having your car taking care by this king off mechanic service, you have to have to perform a mayor repair soon as your warranty expired because you expected them to take care of you car, I went back to service department and they didn't even take responsibility of what I fund, they didn't even help me to dusty off right, changing subjects so I left the facility and I don?t going to go back for services that they don't do. the question is, do they go thru all the points or they just take your car for a car wash? Is my car and I can't trust on them services. I have ford before and I didn't have any problem on the service department, I have a Mustang Roush and F150 Roush so I though Toyota will have a good service department but looks like no.

Just moved to CA and (happily) bought a 2014 Prius

by from Long Beach, CA |

Walked in after a shady experience at a different Toyota dealership. Worked with Alicia Zaro, who was candid and kind and patient, and so easy to work with. Answered my questions clearly, was incredibly helpful, and was an all-around pleasure to work with -- which was unique for me, after having had a few miserable car buying/leasing experiences. She made what could have been a painful process quite nice. Highly recommend working with her!

carson toyota is the best

by from Carson, California |

We had the most wonderful experience at Carson Toyota in buying our first vehicle in 25 years. The most professional and honest of sales people especially Naser who treated us like family.

Enjoyed every second of our experience

by from Laguna Hills, CA |

After having a horrible experience at AutoNation Irvine, we contacted Alicia Zaro at Carson Toyota and experienced a premier level buying experience. Smooth, easy, nothing unexpected, treated with respect and smiles. We couldn't be happier. Special thanks to Chilly for a great deal.

My first Prius Ever!!

by from Torrance, CA |

Great Deal. Worked Alicia and Chilly, nice and easy to work with. They kept their word when we came in to finalize the deal. Thank You!!!!

Carson Toyota is the best place to buy a car.

by from Carson California |

I had the best experience buying my used car from Naser treated me like family, he was very knowledgeable. If you want a great deal you should go to Naser.

Pressure-less Buying Experience with Philip Day

by from Irvine, CA |

I wanted to buy a Prius C and found this dealership via my credit union's certified dealers referral. An estimated price was emailed to me, and Philip Day followed up with me soon after. We communicated via emails in the beginning; this works great for me as I had time to think about certain questions before proceeding. (Previously, when I purchased cars from directly going into the dealership, I always found immense pressure.) Instead of waiting for my specific built, Philip was able to locate what I wanted and get it to their dealership. We worked out details over email, and all I needed to do was to come in and finalize the purchase. Philip DOES follow up and follow through with communications. On top of all this, Philip is a fun and easy-going person to talk to :) I brought in my own financing from credit union (first time doing so), and this dealership makes it so easy. I again felt nervousness before meeting the financing manager because most of them tend to give you pressure to buy things. Michael Clemons was a great; he explained things clearly but does not continuously push for the products I declined. In addition, he gave me advices about what to do in future car buying negotiations and with the extended warranty I did not finish using on my PREVIOUS car. The purchase experience with these two gentleman was top notch. I drove from Irvine to get my new car here (most OC salespersons are kind of snobby.) I appreciate them treating me like I mattered.

No hassle with my first XLE Toyota Camry

by from Chino CA |

Alicia Zaro and Chilly B are both very nice. They really make me feel comfortable the entire time. They were never pushy. Very professional. They really make my car buying experience pleasant. I would recommend my friends to come here!

I am buzzing with my new RAV4 EV!!!

by from Long Beach |

Speedy, knowledgeable, and cut us a sweet deal on 2 RAV4 EV's. Go nowhere else!!! Chilly and Alicia are now my Toyota Go-To Forever!!!!

Buy Your Cars HERE!!!

by from Carlsbad, CA |

Chilly was amazing ... from the moment we called into the dealership through the final pick up of the brand new RAV4, Chilly was there from start to finish making sure all of our questions were answered. I've purchased a lot of cars over the years .. and I never thought I'd say that I'd go back to a specific dealer for future purchases -but Chilly has me spoiled. Thank you, Carson Toyota!