Nevada Auto Sales, Inc.

934 So. Nevada Ave., Colorado Springs, CO 80903

Great place

by from Colorado springs colorado |

Russ and sasha were awesome to work with, even when a few snags occurred they still was able to help us out. I would go back to them and plan on it but would recommend nevada auto sales to anyone.

One of the best

by from Colorado Springs, Colorado 80916 |

I have brought two vehicles from there and each time I have gone I have been treated like family. Sasha has helped us out each time to find the perfect auto for us. The first vehicle we brought we had no trouble with and we had it for 3 years then we got our second one and our engine light came on we let them know and they had it taken care of right away. I can't say enough about how good they are and how they try to find you the car you need.

very pleased

by from colorado springs, Co. |

EAsy buying process , good incentives. friendly customer service. our vehicle needed some repairs ,the nevada auto sales group went out of there way to accommodate us and made sure everything was taken care of.

very pleased

by from colorado springs, Co. |

buying process was very easy. customer service was friendly. our vehicle ended up needing some work done on it after the 30 day warrenty was up. Nevada auto sales management went beyond their limits to make sure we were taken care of.

Great service

by from colorado springs, co |

I went in to find a vehicle and Bill told me that he would find me the perfect vehicle for the exact needs I had and the price. He called me a couple of days later I went in and bought the vehicle. Great place

great experince

by from colorado springs co. |

Great buying experince excelent custmer service our next car will be from navada auto sales thanks bill

S.F.M.C

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

My overall experience at Nevada Auto Sales was a excellent I would like to give thanks to Cameron the salesmen and the Finance Team I am very satisfied.

Overall 10

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

My experience at Nevada Auto Sales was a excellent experience!!!

Greedy, selfish, dishonest!! Rip off!!

by from Colorado Springs |

If I could give this place negative stars I would! Unfortunately my daughter and I went down and talked to Sasha. When she went back to see what she qualified for, we could hear her working with someone who walked in after us. "Give me some time and I'll see what I can do" she told them. Came back and told us my daughter's payments would by $400 a month. I asked if it's because she's young and doesn't have any credit and she said "no, prices of cars have gone up and that's the going rate for used cars" WHAT?!? THAT'S YOUR ANSWER?!? REALLY?!? I'm a stylist so I text one of my clients who manages a dealership and he asked if we were trying to finance a $20,000 car (no we weren't) $100 per $5,000 is the average going rate! Greedy, dishonest, lying, way to run a business!!

satisfied!

by from Denver Co |

They really helped me with getting into my car, they went above and beyond for me , really appreciate it