Nevada Auto Sales, Inc.

934 So. Nevada Ave., Colorado Springs, CO 80903

S.F.M.C

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

My overall experience at Nevada Auto Sales was a excellent I would like to give thanks to Cameron the salesmen and the Finance Team I am very satisfied.

Overall 10

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

My experience at Nevada Auto Sales was a excellent experience!!!

Greedy, selfish, dishonest!! Rip off!!

by from Colorado Springs |

If I could give this place negative stars I would! Unfortunately my daughter and I went down and talked to Sasha. When she went back to see what she qualified for, we could hear her working with someone who walked in after us. "Give me some time and I'll see what I can do" she told them. Came back and told us my daughter's payments would by $400 a month. I asked if it's because she's young and doesn't have any credit and she said "no, prices of cars have gone up and that's the going rate for used cars" WHAT?!? THAT'S YOUR ANSWER?!? REALLY?!? I'm a stylist so I text one of my clients who manages a dealership and he asked if we were trying to finance a $20,000 car (no we weren't) $100 per $5,000 is the average going rate! Greedy, dishonest, lying, way to run a business!!

satisfied!

by from Denver Co |

They really helped me with getting into my car, they went above and beyond for me , really appreciate it

by alexious

by from Colorado springs, CO |

they really worked with my husband on getting his car, helped him out well, great employees, he loves his car :)

Great place to purchase a car!

by from colorado springs, colorado |

Had an excellent experience buying my car from Nevada Auto Sales the buying process was so smoothly and the staff is great. Recommend this place to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle!

One stop shop

by from Colorado springs, CO |

Rode a taxi to meet with sales rep JR and he did an excellent job into ensuring I did not need to call the cab driver to get back home! All of the staff are friendly and go above and beyond to serve those who served. My financial situation wasn't ideal but they were more than willing to help me out with not only purchasing my first vehicle but insuring the vehicle as well! Thanks Nevada Auto Sales to your outstanding commitment! Pv2 Hill

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE

by from ColoradosSprings |

I came here to buy my first car a couple of weeks ago and I wasnt able to do it at the time. I came back today and still talked to JR and it was fantastic! He was so helpful and straight forward about everything. He made sure I understood everything and I felt like he did everything he could to help me and I got my first car today!I'm so glad that I came here!

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!

by from Colorado Springs |

I came to buy my first car. I worked with JR and the whole experience fantastic! JR was extremely helpful and straight forward about everythin. I highly reccommed this place!

Awesome

by from c/s co |

Place was great, have super bad credit but needed a car asap they went above and beyond to get me driving thanks again nevada auto sales and chris has to be the easiest person to get a car from he made me feel like i was at home will for sure tell everyone i know to buy from him