Nevada Auto Sales, Inc.

(4.7) 5.0 35 Reviews

934 So. Nevada Ave., Colorado Springs, CO 80903

dream car!

by from Colorado Springs |

Finally got my dream car! Everyone, especially Sasha, was wonderful and made everything nice and easy. They worked with me and never made me feel any pressure. I will definitely refer my friends and family to this dealership and I will definitely be back for future vehicles.

very bad experience

by from colorado springs, co |

I was a going to be a cosigner on a car. We picked out a car and stated we had to get insurance on it before we bought it. We came back to finalize the paperwork and they said I couldn't cosign because I was not a relative. Then they stated we could not get the car that we had already picked out. They said they could finance a newer vehicle and I guess it was ok for me to be a cosigner on that one. Very poor customer service and definitely not an honest place to buy a car. Needless to say I am glad we did not get a car there. We went to a different dealership and got a new car without all the hassle and I was able to cosign no problem. I would never recommend this place.

Nevada Auto Sales, Inc. responded to this review

November 6, 2015

Nevada Auto Sales does not provide financing directly. We use third party lenders that provide financing. Due to the late hour on a Saturday, we did take a refundable deposit on the customers vehicle of choice, pending an approval. The deposit was refunded once our business was concluded. A finance approval was obtained on a less expensive vehicle. We did offer several vehicles in our inventory that matched the approval. It was the customers choice to refuse those options. Customer satisfaction is our number one goal here at Nevada Auto Sales.

Very positive car buying experience

by from Woodland Park, CO |

Over the years we have bought four vehicles. The most recent experience was the same as the others, very professional and efficient. Everything promised was delivered in the requested time with no suprises, I like that.

Customer

by from Colorado springs, Co |

Hi my name is Richard Erickson I am given a review to Nevada Auto Sales who I have bought many of cars from them I have bought a 2004 Mountaineer this is My 6th car I bought from them over the years I'm really nice working with Nevada I would always review and send people to Nevada Auto Sales for the customer service is excellent I would also send my family and friends there I would buy another car when I get ready and Nevada Auto Sales thank you very much Richard Erickson.

Customer

by from Colo springs and |

I bought 6 Car and Nevada are and I was very and pleased and happy with the customer service I was received while waiting for a purchase of my car I would do that again and again thank you and Nevada Auto Sales. Me my six pack over the five years I've been with you I will let everybody know what kind of customer service quality cars you have thank you Mike and crazy Herman with Nevada Auto Richard Erickson

Thank you!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Overall it was a good experience. My car buying experience was better than expected and Sasha was very nice.

Great place

by from Colorado springs colorado |

Russ and sasha were awesome to work with, even when a few snags occurred they still was able to help us out. I would go back to them and plan on it but would recommend nevada auto sales to anyone.

One of the best

by from Colorado Springs, Colorado 80916 |

I have brought two vehicles from there and each time I have gone I have been treated like family. Sasha has helped us out each time to find the perfect auto for us. The first vehicle we brought we had no trouble with and we had it for 3 years then we got our second one and our engine light came on we let them know and they had it taken care of right away. I can't say enough about how good they are and how they try to find you the car you need.

very pleased

by from colorado springs, Co. |

EAsy buying process , good incentives. friendly customer service. our vehicle needed some repairs ,the nevada auto sales group went out of there way to accommodate us and made sure everything was taken care of.

very pleased

by from colorado springs, Co. |

buying process was very easy. customer service was friendly. our vehicle ended up needing some work done on it after the 30 day warrenty was up. Nevada auto sales management went beyond their limits to make sure we were taken care of.