AutoNation Subaru Arapahoe

Used 866-685-7613
Service 877-883-8455

Great Service

by from Centennial, CO |

My experience was very good! Alice Hausig was extremely helpful and communicated very well during the whole process. I began the buying process via email and phone and made an appointment the same day to go look at the car. She kept me up to date with any new information throughout the day. She did an awesome job all together and I would definitely recommend anyone to go to her to get a new car.

just ask for Scott

by from Centennial, CO |

Just ask for Scott. He puts in all the effort to make you happy. Found the car I wanted in the color I wanted and made sure I was happy well after I drove off the lot. He will take care of you and will definitely not regret buying a car from Autonation

Great buying experience, thank you Jeff!

by from Centennial, CO |

Found a great deal on Outback 3.6R, the vehical is awesome and the buying experience was smooth and low pressure.

worst sales service I've ever met

by from Centennial, CO |

I visited other dealership at Arapahoe, and this one gave me worst impression. The dealer I talked in this dealership was not professional and did not know some information about the cars he/she was selling. The sales person was in an argumentative mood and wanted to kick me out of the store.

AutoNation Subaru Arapahoe responded to this review

February 20, 2015

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We care about all our customers and wish to restore your good faith in our dealership. If you'd be willing, our General Manager would like to speak with you at (303) 578-6119 to discuss ways to improve your experience with our dealership moving forward. Thank you for your input, and we hope to hear from you soon.

great services

by from Centennial, CO |

Friendly staff. The staff went above and beyond for me. I will definitely be back if I ever needed another vehicle.

Above and Beyond Customer Service

by from Denver, CO |

I was looking for the exact car. The dealership wanted my business and worked tirelessly to locate my car. They called me after they picked it up. They cared about my business and worked hard to satisfy the customer. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Excellent Sales, Attentive and Courteous

by from CO |

We had a good experience with Automation Subaru. They were attentive and listened to our needs. They followed up and made sure we understood everything we were signing.

Amazing experience

by from Steamboat springs, CO |

The process was very easy and stress free. I felt the team listened to what I said and really helped me get the car I wanted.

Well done

by from Centennial, CO |

Erin was great and talked us through the entire process. The wait as a first time car buyer was excruciating and he did his best to keep myself calm and patient.

Great Service.

by from Centennial, CO |

Good service. Rolled into a new lease without issues.

Great service

by from Centennial, CO |

I purchased my son's first car here, an 02 Honda Accord. I saw the car before it had gone through the inspection process, and I could see it was a nice car. It did need new tires, a windshield replacement, and a battery which they fixed free of charge. It was a stress free transaction as we also received the carfax report with no charge. I felt they were upfront and honest and did not feel like I was being scammed.