AutoNation Subaru Arapahoe

9955 E Arapahoe Rd, Centennial, CO 80112

New 888-927-6053
Used 866-685-7613
Service 877-883-8455

Our vehicles come with a low price upfront, backed by a money-back guarantee.

Two great experiences at Autonation

by from Centennial, CO |

In the past 6 months we have purchased two vehicles from Autonation Dealerships. We recently purchased a 2014 XV Crosstrek and the staff made the purchase quick and painless. I told them what I wanted and said we did not want to haggle, and they seemed honest in giving us the best deal. This was probably the first time I have never felt buyers remorse after the purchase. I will always go to Autonation first when buying a car.

Fast, Friendly and Stress-free.

by from Aurora, CO |

I bought a 2015 XV Crosstrek at AutoNation Subaru Arapahoe. I spoke to Jeff first and he was very nice and helpful. He got us started with prices and inventory. Then Jeff L. introduced us to James A. who took us on a test drive and explained all the car features. James is extremely knowledgable about Subaru vehicles and the whole car buying process. This was the easiest car purchase I have ever made. I am VERY satisfied and will recommend this dealership to all my friends.

Amazing Subaru Dealer Experience!

by from Denver, Colorado |

Seriously spent a lot time researching the right car to buy new. My wife has a 07 lifted Nissan Xterra. I have a 11 Jeep Liberty. Either are good for gas mileage. Living in Colorado we wanted something to take to the mountains and be are family car soon. I decided to go subaru. The Crosstrek sounded like the perfect fit for what we wanted. After contacting multiple subaru dealers I went to Autonation Subaru Arapahoe. I've bought from Autonation before and thought it was my best bet. I never expected the amazing experience I had with them. AL Carlson spent three hours finding the right 2015 crosstrek premium for me. even passing off other appointments to work with me. Even more surprising was when we started working the deal thereafter. I worked personally with Matt Smith the general manager. Who I had the pleasure of buying a Nissan Titan from at another Autonation dealership. I knew going into it was going to be a hard deal to workout. My credit isn't strong and I had a lot of negative equity in the Jeep. He worked a miracle happen for us. The Crosstrek is only financed in my name. Hoping to buy a house in just my wife's name now. My interest rate is half of what I thought it would be. My payment went up about $70. That is nothing with the money I'll save on gas alone. Not to mention he got me a seven year warranty at cost and it's zero out of pocket to use it. I truly feel blessed with the way it all turned out. I would strongly recommend Autonation Subaru Arapahoe and it's team to anyone looking for a vehicle!

Excellent customer service! Very helpful!

by from Glendale, CO. |

I arrived and they already had the car waiting for me. A very helpful and supportive guy came out and walked me through the whole process. He explained each step in detail and let me know what step we were at in the process. He answered all my questions and explained everything about the car when I was test driving it. He was very positive and very nice and made sure I was clear about every aspect of the car. I had a carfax that explained the history of the car.

Hi Chelsea. I'm finally getting it done.

by from Castle Rock, CO |

We hadn't intended to buy our Suburau until closer to fall when we'll need it for our move back to Texas, but the people were great, information easy to receive, the experience was pleasant so we have our new Forrester now & are really enjoying it. Chelsea was absolutely the best! And we're really happy that Scott explained the benefits of getting the warranty. Thank you very much. Pat & Marcia Hood

July 15, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

Most pleasant car buying experience ever!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

The staff at this location were so helpful, kind, and made the whole process so pleasant. I would certainly come here again and would recommend this location to anyone looking for a Subaru. The pricing was reasonable, but the customer service sealed the deal!

Glad I stopped by

by from Elizabeth, CO |

I got the car I wanted but paid a little more than I had hoped or planned. I experienced great service and a friendly atmosphere while I was at the dealer's. I am a bit upset that the dealer's finance associate has had to contact me to fill out some additional paperwork more than a week after I took the car off the lot. I had a preapproved loan from a credit union when I went in to buy my car and would have thought that the dealership finance folks would know what paperwork needed to be completed when I was there the first time. Good thing I live only 35 miles from their location, I would be very unhappy if I had to travel more than 100 miles to go back and fill out additional paperwork.

June 19, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

Buy car

by from Denver ,colorado |

Truly exceptional customer service the one she help me her name was Denise Robinett, compering other places.

Never purchase another vehicle from here

by from Rapid City, SD |

We purchased a used vehicle March 25, 2015, we are still waiting for our title, after many telephone calls and promises as of May 29, 2015 we still do not have it! We purchased used Ford product; however the code for the door pad locks was not with the vehicle. We asked for it they said they couldn't get it because they weren't a Ford dealer, but for $50.00 we could contact Ford and get it! Great customer service again. They still have our Bronco plates, which they said they would mail back. Good luck getting them back!!

May 22, 2015

We deeply disappointed by your lackluster experience at AutoNation Subaru Arapahoe. If you are willing, please call our General Manager directly at (303) 578-6119 for further assistance with moving forward. Thank you for leaving your feedback, and we hope to hear from you in the future.

Easy process, treated very well

by from Centennial, CO |

Friendly salesman, low-pressure approach, very knowledgeable about the product. Accommodated our wishes to drive pre-owned and new, explained the pros/cons of each in an unbiased manner.

Great customer service and friendly staff

by from Aurora, CO |

I was looking to trade in my Toyota RAV4 and worked with James Azuero from Autonation Subaru. He made trade in and buying new car process simple for us and was friendly and helpful.

April 28, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come.