AutoNation Subaru Arapahoe

9955 E Arapahoe Rd, Centennial, CO 80112

New 888-927-6053
Used 866-685-7613
Service 877-883-8455

Our vehicles come with a low price upfront, backed by a money-back guarantee.

Two great experiences at Autonation

by from Centennial, CO |

In the past 6 months we have purchased two vehicles from Autonation Dealerships. We recently purchased a 2014 XV Crosstrek and the staff made the purchase quick and painless. I told them what I wanted and said we did not want to haggle, and they seemed honest in giving us the best deal. This was probably the first time I have never felt buyers remorse after the purchase. I will always go to Autonation first when buying a car.

Hi Chelsea. I'm finally getting it done.

by from Castle Rock, CO |

We hadn't intended to buy our Suburau until closer to fall when we'll need it for our move back to Texas, but the people were great, information easy to receive, the experience was pleasant so we have our new Forrester now & are really enjoying it. Chelsea was absolutely the best! And we're really happy that Scott explained the benefits of getting the warranty. Thank you very much. Pat & Marcia Hood

Most pleasant car buying experience ever!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

The staff at this location were so helpful, kind, and made the whole process so pleasant. I would certainly come here again and would recommend this location to anyone looking for a Subaru. The pricing was reasonable, but the customer service sealed the deal!

Glad I stopped by

by from Elizabeth, CO |

I got the car I wanted but paid a little more than I had hoped or planned. I experienced great service and a friendly atmosphere while I was at the dealer's. I am a bit upset that the dealer's finance associate has had to contact me to fill out some additional paperwork more than a week after I took the car off the lot. I had a preapproved loan from a credit union when I went in to buy my car and would have thought that the dealership finance folks would know what paperwork needed to be completed when I was there the first time. Good thing I live only 35 miles from their location, I would be very unhappy if I had to travel more than 100 miles to go back and fill out additional paperwork.

June 19, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

Buy car

by from Denver ,colorado |

Truly exceptional customer service the one she help me her name was Denise Robinett, compering other places.

Never purchase another vehicle from here

by from Rapid City, SD |

We purchased a used vehicle March 25, 2015, we are still waiting for our title, after many telephone calls and promises as of May 29, 2015 we still do not have it! We purchased used Ford product; however the code for the door pad locks was not with the vehicle. We asked for it they said they couldn't get it because they weren't a Ford dealer, but for $50.00 we could contact Ford and get it! Great customer service again. They still have our Bronco plates, which they said they would mail back. Good luck getting them back!!

May 22, 2015

We deeply disappointed by your lackluster experience at AutoNation Subaru Arapahoe. If you are willing, please call our General Manager directly at (303) 578-6119 for further assistance with moving forward. Thank you for leaving your feedback, and we hope to hear from you in the future.

Easy process, treated very well

by from Centennial, CO |

Friendly salesman, low-pressure approach, very knowledgeable about the product. Accommodated our wishes to drive pre-owned and new, explained the pros/cons of each in an unbiased manner.

Great customer service and friendly staff

by from Aurora, CO |

I was looking to trade in my Toyota RAV4 and worked with James Azuero from Autonation Subaru. He made trade in and buying new car process simple for us and was friendly and helpful.

April 28, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come.

Friendly staff, great price! What's not to love?

by from Santa Fe, NM |

I found that car I wanted online and within 36 hours, we had a deal. Ben Harrison is a treasure of a salesperson.

April 28, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

Great Sales Team

by from Englewood, CO |

I went in to the dealer looking to get a car. I had my hopes on a particular car and the sales team was eager to help me as soon as I got there. We looked at some used cars as well as some new ones too. Once I decided on the right car for me we sat down and went over the prices of the vehicles we looked at. When it came down to the vehicle there was at no point where the salesperson pushed anything on me in regards to buying a car. In fact they genuinely cared about me and were only there to help me get what I ultimately wanted. I chose to go with AutoNation Subaru Arapahoe because I have dealt with AutoNation before and the customer service was phenomenal and it was even better at Subaru on my last visit. Even after the buying process was all over the entire sales team took the time to come congratulate me on my purchase and truly made the entire process a thing to remember. When it comes down to it, I would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone looking to get a new or used car just based off the fantastic service I received in trading in my old car and buying a new Subaru.

Aweseome People, Awesome Service

by from Centennial, CO |

Friendly Staff. Great Experience with Tim and Joanna. Erik Miller, the finance director did a great job as well.