AutoLenders Williamstown

1051 N Black Horse Pike, Williamstown, NJ 08094

Used 888-203-3829

Johnny Gill

by from Sicklerville, NJ |

It has been a pleasure working with Johnny. He made us feel comfortable from the time we came through the door. Even though we weren't sure about us qualifying for a loan, he never treated us any differently. I really appreciate that and will recommend your dealership to everyone I know. He is friendly and courteous and made the process stress free. I am soooo happy we came here.

Just an unbelievable experience!

by from Williamstown, NJ |

Whenever I go to a car dealer, I find myself looking at a different car than I originally wanted. They tell you one thing, another happens, and the first thing they say after greeting you is "How much can you put down?" When you add in my situation, the car buying experience has been a total nightmare. That is, until I went to Auto Lenders. For a while I had been looking to get out of my car and into an SUV. I had done my research and knew the car I wanted. The car I wanted was at a different lot, and when I called about it, they OFFERED to move it for me. I didn't even have to ask. When I walked in I was welcomed with a warm greeting by Jason Jordan. I explained my situation, and the first thing he suggested I do is test drive the car to make sure it's what I wanted. He had it sitting out front for when I got there. I drove it and loved it, except that the bluetooth was not working (I'll come back to that). After the test drive I had him show me other vehicles in the same price range, but he wasn't pushy about it at all. During the financing process, this is where Jason really showed his worth. My situation was a bit odd, but he worked with me on everything. Normally whenever I went to another dealer, there was a "take it or leave it" offer. Not once did I get that impression from Jason or anyone in the financing department. Simply put, they don't push. They let you think on your own. I told them where I needed to be and what needed to happen, and we worked it out. Jason was by far the most professional and patient sales person I have ever dealt with. He didn't try to put me in a different model of vehicle to knock the price down, instead he did everything he could to get me in the car that I wanted. Jason really went back and forth with the finance department, to make sure I drove home in that car. After we worked out a deal, I voiced my concern over the bluetooth malfunctioning. I was weary about spending money on a new car and having to pay to get it fixed. He said it was no problem, and even put in writing that he would have it fixed at no charge. In writing! That was so amazing! I've never been to a better auto dealership in my lifetime. The staff as a whole is so friendly. They understand that you want to be put in a car, and they want to put you in one that you want. The experience is just Even if you're unsure if you can get in a car, if Jason could put me in a car, he could do the same for you.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Sicklerville, New Jersey |

My wife and I had a very pleasurable experience at the Williamstown branch of Auto Lenders. They were very polite. They were patient, quick to serve and assist in our looking for what we wanted to buy. The congeniality that we experienced was phenomenal. All the trepidation that one may feel in purchasing or looking for a new vehicle was put at ease by the superb hospitality and experience of Jason, the car dealership agent who helped us. Our biggest mistake was taking the car for a test drive. We fell in love with the car at this point and had to have it. The paperwork was done in expeditious and thorough manner explaining all things to us including the car fax report. I would recommend that my friends, family and others should go and experience what we experienced the next time that you may need a new car. I am certain you will agree that Auto Lenders has a high caliber of service and products

Johnny Gil excellent salesman.

by from Sewell NJ |

Johnny Gil was a pleasure to work with during my car buying process. He went above and beyond to get us the vehicle we were looking for and got us a super vehicle. He went the extra mile to keep us in our budget and got us an overall very good deal and smooth buying process. I would definitely buy another vehicle from Auto Lenders and Johnny Gil. I would recommend checking them out if your looking for a quality used car.

Listened to me and helped me find what I needed

by from Bellmawr, NJ |

I was not in the market for a car. Then my beloved 13 year old Chevy caught fire! Total Loss! I needed a car fast. Not easy for someone who researched that Chevy for four months before purchasing it. A friend recommended Auto Lenders. No haggle prices, good cars, nice people, okay, I'll check the web site. I saw a car in my price range in Williamstown, close to my work. Ross Waller greeted me as soon as I walked in. Unfortunately the car I saw had already sold. I told Ross what I needed: 4 doors, trunk for secure storage, an engine that can accelerate quickly on short highway on-ramps, and an interior that fits me. ( My rental's driver seat was so uncomfortable, I had to rig cushions under the headrest to support my upper back.) And of course my price range. Ross really did some digging in the online inventory for me. And he found a 2005 Lexus in my price range. A Lexus! I can't afford to keep that running! And he told me yes I can, they run forever and need very little maintenance. I sat in it, and it fits me perfectly. But I wanted my mechanic's opinion first. So I left a deposit (to keep the car on the lot in Williamstown). I called my mechanic, and he agreed, they are solid cars that will go 200,000 miles easy. So I test drove it the next night. And It was just as nice as Ross said: good acceleration, handles well, good for commuting and long trips. Next thing I know I am buying a Lexus. Of course the insurance was not enough for the Lexus. Auto Lenders was willing to wait for me to access my savings before cashing my checks. (Fyi, they do have financing, but I don't do loans if I don't have to.) And they made the sale contingent upon my mechanic's inspection! My mechanic approved it the next morning. He told me I got a good deal, and that he'd be seeing me less often. Ross was great. He listened to me and understood what I needed. And while I was signing all the paperwork, he transferred my things from the rental to the Lexus. The he returned the rental to Enterprise for me. He made it too easy. Love the car, and the dealer. Thank You! Thank You!

Great Salesman

by from Winslow, New Jersey |

My salesman was Johnny Gil, Williamstown Auto Lenders. He was very professional, friendly and easy to deal with.

great car buying experience

by from Mount ephraim NJ |

Came to auto lenders looking for a Honda pilot. Johnny Gill met us at the door as we came in. we told him what we were looking for, and he showed us the way. Got a great rate on the Pilot and the payment we were looking for. Would tell everyone looking for a used car to come to auto lenders. Ask for Johnny Gill and he take care of you

Great service,no pressure, loved the test drives.

by from Turnersville Nj |

My salesperson Johnny Gil was so helpful when we went to look at a vehicle we were not aware they were closed but Johnny told us just keep on looking. He told us to pick out what we would like to test drive and he would make sure they would be ready for us when we returned the next day. When we came back he came out to greet us and we test drove 3 SUVS and could not be happier with him as the salesman and our new Jeep Liberty. It was a very good experience and it was very helpful that you can go to autoLenders and test drive different vehicles to get to the one you like the best. Thank you

Satisfied!

by from Williamstown, NJ |

From the time you arrive on the property, they show you a welcoming experience that you feel comfortable sharing with others!

The best car buying experience we have ever had!

by from Philadelphia Pa |

We have purchase a number cars and have dealt with quite a few car dealers. I can truly say that the Auto Lenders staff was great made us feel so comfortable and we didn't feel like they were trying to take Advantage of us. We had such a good experience tha the next car we buy will be from Auto Lenders.