AutoLenders Williamstown

AutoLenders Williamstown

1051 N Black Horse Pike, Williamstown, NJ 08094

Used 888-203-3829

A Smarter Way to Buy a Car

Listened to me and helped me find what I needed

by from Bellmawr, NJ |

I was not in the market for a car. Then my beloved 13 year old Chevy caught fire! Total Loss! I needed a car fast. Not easy for someone who researched that Chevy for four months before purchasing it. A friend recommended Auto Lenders. No haggle prices, good cars, nice people, okay, I'll check the web site. I saw a car in my price range in Williamstown, close to my work. Ross Waller greeted me as soon as I walked in. Unfortunately the car I saw had already sold. I told Ross what I needed: 4 doors, trunk for secure storage, an engine that can accelerate quickly on short highway on-ramps, and an interior that fits me. ( My rental's driver seat was so uncomfortable, I had to rig cushions under the headrest to support my upper back.) And of course my price range. Ross really did some digging in the online inventory for me. And he found a 2005 Lexus in my price range. A Lexus! I can't afford to keep that running! And he told me yes I can, they run forever and need very little maintenance. I sat in it, and it fits me perfectly. But I wanted my mechanic's opinion first. So I left a deposit (to keep the car on the lot in Williamstown). I called my mechanic, and he agreed, they are solid cars that will go 200,000 miles easy. So I test drove it the next night. And It was just as nice as Ross said: good acceleration, handles well, good for commuting and long trips. Next thing I know I am buying a Lexus. Of course the insurance was not enough for the Lexus. Auto Lenders was willing to wait for me to access my savings before cashing my checks. (Fyi, they do have financing, but I don't do loans if I don't have to.) And they made the sale contingent upon my mechanic's inspection! My mechanic approved it the next morning. He told me I got a good deal, and that he'd be seeing me less often. Ross was great. He listened to me and understood what I needed. And while I was signing all the paperwork, he transferred my things from the rental to the Lexus. The he returned the rental to Enterprise for me. He made it too easy. Love the car, and the dealer. Thank You! Thank You!

Johnny Gil Williamstown Location

by from Williamstown, NJ |

Johnny Gil was a great sales agent. He was patient (we had our 14 month old daughter with us) and did not breathe down our necks and allowed us the time to discuss and process the information given to us. Thank you to Johnny and all of the employees at AutoLenders for being so patient and kind!

Johnny Gil is the Greatest!!!!! Yesssssss!!!!!!!

by from Sicklerville, NJ |

We were looking into trading in our Dodge Durango. We had previously purchased a vehicle from Auto Lenders of Williamstown not long ago, and remembered it being a pleasant and gratifying experience. Johnny Gil was helpful at making sure that everything would be ready before we even arrived. We even bought our 4 year old son with us and they allowed him to play with the toys cars which kept him occupied. Our buying experience was seamless as we felt at ease arriving. We already had our minds made up on the Acura MDX, which they had shipped over from the Vorhees location to the Williamstown location that day for us. Johnny made that happen for us, and left us pleasantly satisfied. Other dealership have left us disgusted to come back for any car to a point that we always went somewhere else each time. But thanks to Sales Consultant's like Johnny, we'd willingly come back any time. Thanks for everything!!!!!!

Great Experience

by from Pine Hill, New Jersey |

Great experience will buy all of my future cars from Auto Lender. Scott was my salesman. He was friendly and very informative.

Best car buying experience EVER!

by from Sicklerville, NJ |

Amazing customer service, great selection of cars, got us EXACTLY what we wanted at the payment range we needed to be in. Cannot say enough about the sales associate, Chris White---fantastic service, great listener, and outstanding people skills. I was referred by my sister who has bought cars from both Williamstown and Voorhees locations (9 cars total, I think). We went to Williamstown location. From start to finish, easiest and most pleasant car buying experience EVER!! Relatable and down-to-earth, answered every question we had. Test drive was awesome as you don't feel any pressure, since they let you take it on your own--I could discuss with my husband if I liked the car. By the time we came back (about 15 minutes), I was ready to buy it. Without even asking for it, Chris brought out the Carfax report on the car and went over it(fantastic, nothing significant in the car's history), was a previously leased vehicle with only one previous owner. The car was cleaned(like new!!), excellent condition top to bottom. Chris did all the leg work, calling the insurance company to switch it over, etc..........this was THE most pleasant car buying experience ever. We will definitely buy our cars there in the future. Cannot say enough good things about the selection, this place, and the service--HIGHLY RECOMMEND.....without hesitation--GO--you will be very pleased!!!. A++++++

2012 Dodge Journey

by from Williamstown, NJ |

Absolutely wonderful experience! The Dodge Journey I was interested in was not at the Auto Lenders in williamstown, which is where i live. So I contacted them and that same day Ross Waller, a williamstown auto lenders sales associate called me back right away and told me they were having the vehicle transferred to williamstown and set up an appointment for 2pm that day. Within hours I was a new owner of a Dodge Journey. Needless to say Ross and all who participated in my sale are 100% appreciated. When my husband is ready to purchase a new truck I can guarantee he will purchase from Auto Lenders!! I cannot say it enough. ........I AM SO HAPPY. THANK YOU ROSS WALLER.

The Best Sales Person - JOHNNY GIL

by from Sewell, NJ |

Johnny Gil was very supportive and encouraging on the buying process. Johnny Gill remained consistent in making us feel relaxed, comfortable and showing that he cared about us buying the car.

was ok

by from staten island, ny |

I emailed Eric Halabura almost 10 times about a red 2011 mazda 6 I touring plus. While helpful, he didn't move much on price. Price originally quoted was thousands more than blue book value even in his zip code. Their website says many cars are hundreds or even thousands below blue book. Still, he was ok with me on the phone and in email. And he did try somewhat to make it work. Not a bad experience. May do business with him again in the future.

Johnny Gil is Fantastic!!!!!

by from Pine Hill, NJ |

Johnny got us exactly where we needed to be! If you need a guy to work with you he's your guy! Auto Lenders of Williamstown is the place to go, they are Awesome! Scott the general manager is Great too! Everyone was very nice and I did not feel pressured in any way.

Johnny Gil @ Auto Lenders

by from Lindenwold, NJ |

I came here alone & scared. From the moment I shook Johnny's hand, I felt safe!!! He wasn't pushy. That was something I didn't want to deal with. The deal I received is a deal (price or car, terms, warranty, payment) my brother would have gotten it for me. I am ONE HAPPY CAMPER!!! This is the place to come & Johnny Gil is the person to see if you're looking to purchase a car!!!

johnny gil

by from williamstown,nj |

could not have asked for better service,John is a very patient and knowledgable employee