AutoLenders Williamstown

AutoLenders Williamstown

1051 N Black Horse Pike, Williamstown, NJ 08094

Used 888-203-3829

A Smarter Way to Buy a Car

Listened to me and helped me find what I needed

by from Bellmawr, NJ |

I was not in the market for a car. Then my beloved 13 year old Chevy caught fire! Total Loss! I needed a car fast. Not easy for someone who researched that Chevy for four months before purchasing it. A friend recommended Auto Lenders. No haggle prices, good cars, nice people, okay, I'll check the web site. I saw a car in my price range in Williamstown, close to my work. Ross Waller greeted me as soon as I walked in. Unfortunately the car I saw had already sold. I told Ross what I needed: 4 doors, trunk for secure storage, an engine that can accelerate quickly on short highway on-ramps, and an interior that fits me. ( My rental's driver seat was so uncomfortable, I had to rig cushions under the headrest to support my upper back.) And of course my price range. Ross really did some digging in the online inventory for me. And he found a 2005 Lexus in my price range. A Lexus! I can't afford to keep that running! And he told me yes I can, they run forever and need very little maintenance. I sat in it, and it fits me perfectly. But I wanted my mechanic's opinion first. So I left a deposit (to keep the car on the lot in Williamstown). I called my mechanic, and he agreed, they are solid cars that will go 200,000 miles easy. So I test drove it the next night. And It was just as nice as Ross said: good acceleration, handles well, good for commuting and long trips. Next thing I know I am buying a Lexus. Of course the insurance was not enough for the Lexus. Auto Lenders was willing to wait for me to access my savings before cashing my checks. (Fyi, they do have financing, but I don't do loans if I don't have to.) And they made the sale contingent upon my mechanic's inspection! My mechanic approved it the next morning. He told me I got a good deal, and that he'd be seeing me less often. Ross was great. He listened to me and understood what I needed. And while I was signing all the paperwork, he transferred my things from the rental to the Lexus. The he returned the rental to Enterprise for me. He made it too easy. Love the car, and the dealer. Thank You! Thank You!

Great Service

by from Sewell, NJ |

I was extremely impressed by the great customer service with Auto Lenders Williamtown. Ryan W. was my sales rep and Scott G. was the GM. Both gentlemen made me feel like I was their most important customer. They understood and met my wants and budget needs. I went in knowing exactly what I wanted. After seeing the one car on the lot and passing on it, Scott quickly offered to search their inventory to find anothor like car. He found one and had it sent to their location the next day. I went in the next day and Ryan and Scott met me at the door to show me the car. They even offered and had some cosmetic touch ups done to the car to help with my purchase decision. I truely appreciated this and it showed their dedication in earning new customers. We made the deal work and both gentlemen were wonderful...patient and understanding throughout the process. And the paperwork process was smooth and easy. Craig, the finance manager, was thorough in explaining the paperwork and made it very convenient for my husband and I to complete the signing because he was not there with me at the time. I was in and out in 2.5 hours with me driving off w my new Lexus ES!!! Ryan and Scott.....thank you for the great customer service and earning a new Auto Lenders customer.

Excellent

by from Deptford, NJ |

Excellent place to do business with.I would recommend Dave and the rest of the staff to all my friends.

Great experience.

by from Mullica Hill, N.J. |

Great experience. Our salesperson John Wisniewski was extremely helpful. There was no pressure to buy. I will buy my next vehicle from AutoLenders.

Finally got my SUV!

by from Deptford, NJ |

I chose Auto Lenders because of the quality warranty they offer and ended up enjoying my car buying experience. My sales person was Ryan W. in Williamstown, NJ and he was excellent! He didn't make me feel pressured and he really listened to my budget and concerns. I traded in my '09 Pontiac Vibe and was able to upgrade to a 2012 Mazda CX-7 with a full bumper to bumper warranty! The payment was right where I needed it. Scott Goldman, the GM, was also involved in the sale and was just as understanding as Ryan. Craig went over the financial paperwork with us and was very patient and made the process easy. All three gentleman were very accommodating and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking to buy a quality car. Even my "tough guy" boyfriend was very pleased with the service and process. Thank you, Ryan and Auto Lenders! I love my new SUV!

salesman Scott Midgley

by from Turnersville N.J. |

Scott was helpful and friendly. I would recommend him and this dealership to my friends and family .

A great place to buy a car

by from Turnersville, New Jersey |

A honest and helpful buying experience from start to finish. Not to mention great prices

Johnny Gill

by from sewell. NJ |

First time car shopping and to my surprise the experience was great! All the employees especially Johnny Gill were extremely polite and respectful. I recommend Auto Lenders Williamstown, and ask for JOHNNY (:

Johnny

by from Logan Twp, New Jersey |

For my first buying experience it was awesome! The service was great and informative. I would consider to buy my next vehicle here!

Johnny Gil Williamstown Location

by from Williamstown, NJ |

Johnny Gil was a great sales agent. He was patient (we had our 14 month old daughter with us) and did not breathe down our necks and allowed us the time to discuss and process the information given to us. Thank you to Johnny and all of the employees at AutoLenders for being so patient and kind!

Johnny Gil is the Greatest!!!!! Yesssssss!!!!!!!

by from Sicklerville, NJ |

We were looking into trading in our Dodge Durango. We had previously purchased a vehicle from Auto Lenders of Williamstown not long ago, and remembered it being a pleasant and gratifying experience. Johnny Gil was helpful at making sure that everything would be ready before we even arrived. We even bought our 4 year old son with us and they allowed him to play with the toys cars which kept him occupied. Our buying experience was seamless as we felt at ease arriving. We already had our minds made up on the Acura MDX, which they had shipped over from the Vorhees location to the Williamstown location that day for us. Johnny made that happen for us, and left us pleasantly satisfied. Other dealership have left us disgusted to come back for any car to a point that we always went somewhere else each time. But thanks to Sales Consultant's like Johnny, we'd willingly come back any time. Thanks for everything!!!!!!