AutoLenders Williamstown

1051 N Black Horse Pike, Williamstown, NJ 08094

Used 888-203-3829 Used 888-203-3829

A Smarter Way to Buy a Car

Listened to me and helped me find what I needed

by from Bellmawr, NJ |

I was not in the market for a car. Then my beloved 13 year old Chevy caught fire! Total Loss! I needed a car fast. Not easy for someone who researched that Chevy for four months before purchasing it. A friend recommended Auto Lenders. No haggle prices, good cars, nice people, okay, I'll check the web site. I saw a car in my price range in Williamstown, close to my work. Ross Waller greeted me as soon as I walked in. Unfortunately the car I saw had already sold. I told Ross what I needed: 4 doors, trunk for secure storage, an engine that can accelerate quickly on short highway on-ramps, and an interior that fits me. ( My rental's driver seat was so uncomfortable, I had to rig cushions under the headrest to support my upper back.) And of course my price range. Ross really did some digging in the online inventory for me. And he found a 2005 Lexus in my price range. A Lexus! I can't afford to keep that running! And he told me yes I can, they run forever and need very little maintenance. I sat in it, and it fits me perfectly. But I wanted my mechanic's opinion first. So I left a deposit (to keep the car on the lot in Williamstown). I called my mechanic, and he agreed, they are solid cars that will go 200,000 miles easy. So I test drove it the next night. And It was just as nice as Ross said: good acceleration, handles well, good for commuting and long trips. Next thing I know I am buying a Lexus. Of course the insurance was not enough for the Lexus. Auto Lenders was willing to wait for me to access my savings before cashing my checks. (Fyi, they do have financing, but I don't do loans if I don't have to.) And they made the sale contingent upon my mechanic's inspection! My mechanic approved it the next morning. He told me I got a good deal, and that he'd be seeing me less often. Ross was great. He listened to me and understood what I needed. And while I was signing all the paperwork, he transferred my things from the rental to the Lexus. The he returned the rental to Enterprise for me. He made it too easy. Love the car, and the dealer. Thank You! Thank You!

Hassle Free

by from Stratford, NJ |

Went to Auto Lenders for some information about a new car. Worked with John Wisniewski. He was fantastic, showed me all my options and let me go to make my decision. We will be back in the future.

by from Sewell, n.j. |

Recently, I made my fifth purchase from the Williamstown location. Ross, Craig, Chris, George and D.J. were readily available, helpful and displayed the epitome of professional yet personable behavior. They worked with me until the deal was fair to all concerned. I will most likely make purchase # six. in the Spring.

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

by from Turnersville, New Jersey |

If your looking to purchase a car, Auto Lenders in Turnersville is the only place to go. Ryan Weikel was my salesman and I honestly can't say enough great things about him and my experience there at the store. Everyone on staff was so pleasant and helpful that it took all of my usual anxieties away that I usually experience when buying a new car. They offered me an unbelievable deal on my new car and worked so hard to get the price down to what I could afford. There are no typical salesman there, they are all so friendly and really made the entire experience comfortable and incredibly easy. My experience was so incredible I will be buying all of my future cars only from Auto Lenders.

Thanks for a great experience (Sales- Ryan)!

by from Williamstown, NJ |

We recently purchased a car from Ryan Weikel at Auto Lenders. His service was beyond exceptional. He worked hard to make sure we got a car that had all the features we were looking for, including the first choice interior color. It was actually a pleasure buying a new car! Thanks so much Ryan and Chris in financing for making this experience so pleasant.

Love my Infiniti!

by from Sewell NJ |

Had a great experience with Ryan at Autolenders. Loved the car and the service. He was really helpful and attentive. I would recommend this dealer to others. Affordable and reliable. Great car!

Great Dealership, excellent customer service

by from Mantua NJ |

I had an excellent experience with Autolenders in Williamstown. My salesperson was Ryan Weikel and I couldn't be happier. Ryan took the time to make sure the two cars I was interested in were available as soon as i came into the dealership. He gave my father and I an overview of the car and then let us take the cars for test drives by ourselves. The whole time I did not feel any pressure from him and I really appreciated that. When it came time to talk numbers Ryan really went to bat for me, and got my payment down to a number I was comfortable with. With my credit that is not an easy task and it didn't go unnotticed. I always hear horror stories about how buying a car isn't easy and very stressful. This is not the case with Autolenders. They worked with me even though my credit was not the best. I have already recommended them to a few of my friends looking for a new car. If you are looking for a dealership that will work hard to get you into your dream car then you need to visit Autolenders!

Awesome experience!!! And

by from Clayton |

Bought a Jeep Cherokee from AutoLenders in Williamstown 2 years ago and loved it!!! But was interested in trading it in for a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited so I stopped by again and met my new pal Marty Remer and 2 days later I was driving my new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited! Can't say enough..just a great experience and a great team of people!!!

Easy and Smooth Experience!

by from Williamstown NJ |

After doing tons of research on the next SUV vehicle I wanted. I found the best at Auto Lenders. Constantine made my experience easy and smooth. He greeted my husband and I right at the door. He acknowledged our presence. He was not pushy or overbarring. He listened to me and found the vehicle I saw on their website. He didn't play any mind games like I've experienced with other auto dealers. I was even able to test drive the vehicle with just my husband and no one else. This was the first time getting a vehicle on my own without a cosigner. They found me a great rate! I am highly recommending Auto Lenders to anyone seeking to purchase their next vehicle.

Great service and follow up on 2010 Lexus purchase

by from Berlin, NJ |

The dealership was polite and friendly with the sale of an automobile. It's a set price but the salesman Ryan was extremely nice and not pushy with a car sale and let us ask many questions without being annoyed. The only negotiating is with the warranty if you want one or not, and the loan rate if your taking out a loan. Other than those two items the purchase was great and I hope to have a long relationship with Auto Lenders by using there service centers for oil changes and basic maintenance.