AutoLenders Williamstown

AutoLenders Williamstown

1051 N Black Horse Pike, Williamstown, NJ 08094

Used 888-203-3829

A Smarter Way to Buy a Car

Listened to me and helped me find what I needed

by from Bellmawr, NJ |

I was not in the market for a car. Then my beloved 13 year old Chevy caught fire! Total Loss! I needed a car fast. Not easy for someone who researched that Chevy for four months before purchasing it. A friend recommended Auto Lenders. No haggle prices, good cars, nice people, okay, I'll check the web site. I saw a car in my price range in Williamstown, close to my work. Ross Waller greeted me as soon as I walked in. Unfortunately the car I saw had already sold. I told Ross what I needed: 4 doors, trunk for secure storage, an engine that can accelerate quickly on short highway on-ramps, and an interior that fits me. ( My rental's driver seat was so uncomfortable, I had to rig cushions under the headrest to support my upper back.) And of course my price range. Ross really did some digging in the online inventory for me. And he found a 2005 Lexus in my price range. A Lexus! I can't afford to keep that running! And he told me yes I can, they run forever and need very little maintenance. I sat in it, and it fits me perfectly. But I wanted my mechanic's opinion first. So I left a deposit (to keep the car on the lot in Williamstown). I called my mechanic, and he agreed, they are solid cars that will go 200,000 miles easy. So I test drove it the next night. And It was just as nice as Ross said: good acceleration, handles well, good for commuting and long trips. Next thing I know I am buying a Lexus. Of course the insurance was not enough for the Lexus. Auto Lenders was willing to wait for me to access my savings before cashing my checks. (Fyi, they do have financing, but I don't do loans if I don't have to.) And they made the sale contingent upon my mechanic's inspection! My mechanic approved it the next morning. He told me I got a good deal, and that he'd be seeing me less often. Ross was great. He listened to me and understood what I needed. And while I was signing all the paperwork, he transferred my things from the rental to the Lexus. The he returned the rental to Enterprise for me. He made it too easy. Love the car, and the dealer. Thank You! Thank You!

Johnny Gil, A+ Experience

by from Hammonton, NJ |

First "new" car buying experience and I couldn't be happier. He understood where we wanted to be with payments and worked with us to make it happen.

johnny gill

by from Williamstown, NJ |

John has been extremely patient with us as we ventured into seeking a new/used vehicle. Thank you so much for your patience and perseverance. I pray this Volvo is a wise purchase and it treats me as well as my trusty HONDA ACCORD. Great blessings. Mrs. P.

JOHNNY GIL

by from GLASSBORO, NJ |

WELCOMING FRIENDLY SALES APPROACH, VERY KNOWLEDGABLE AND JOHNNY MADE THE WHOLE PROCESS EASY!

Positive experience

by from Sewell nj |

Very helpful, and knowledgable . No pressure, they let me take the car as long as I wanted. Bought a 2014 ford fusion and I really love the car. I recommend doing business with these guys to friends and family.

Great service!

by from Mt. Holly, NJ |

Looking for a used car with low miles and AutoLenders had a great selection. After finding a car with guidance from a very helfpul salesman, we were able to secure a loan through AutoLendes at an extremely low rate (1.49% - unbelievable!). The best part was driving the car home after one afternoon of shopping. Go to AutoLenders at Williamstown - you won't be disappointed.

Another Great Experience! Thanks again Johnny Gil

by from williamstown, nj |

Thanks again Johnny Gil! Due to an unfortunate accident in our older car, we were in the market again for another vehicle only two weeks after buying our Nissan Pathfinder at Auto Lenders. We had another great experience and were able to purchase a Nissan Altima. We couldn't be happier with the process and the result. Thank you Auto Lenders and Johnny Gil, Craig Johnson, and Scott Goldberg. You made an unfortunate and difficult circumstance become a great experience. We will strongly recommend you to our friends and family. We truly appreciate your professionalism and customer service as evidenced by our two purchases within two weeks. Actions speak louder than words!

Outstanding! Thanks Johnny Gil

by from williamstown, nj |

This was our first experience with Auto Lenders. Our experience was outstanding! The Salesman Johnny Gil was friendly, helpful, and patient with us during the process. We love our new Nissan Pathfinder! Thanks Johnny and Auto Lenders!

Johnny Gil is Awesome!

by from Williamstown, NJ |

It was a pleasure dealing with Johnny Gil right from the first hello. He is very customer service oriented and a pleasure to deal with. He was very patient and really cared about getting me in the right car, for me. He is very trustworthy and respectful. I will definitely be referring friends and family to him. This was my first car buying experience and surprisingly enough, it was exciting.

Great Experience

by from Williamstown, NJ |

Had a great experience getting a new car. My salesman, Johnny Gil, was quite helpful and set up whatever test drive I wanted. A very low pressure car buying experience. Definitely recommended!

Johnny Gil is great :)

by from West Berlin, NJ |

I came in to just get some information on a car and Johnny made the process very comfortable and easy to understand. He was very patient with me and listened very carefully to my demands! I would recommend him to any who is looking to purchase a car and wants to have a great experience.