Dave's Import Auto Sales

2258 Frankfort Ave, Louisville, KY 40206

Used 877-476-5125

Definitely will recommend

by from Elizabethtown Ky |

This place is a diamond in the rough the facility a little rough but I will tell you this it has one of the best qualities that anyone can offer. They treat you like family and that is something a lot of dealerships will not offer. They sit down and work with you on all aspects of the deal from start to finish. They don't push you to make decisions they let you make your own. Dave's is very friendly and nice they took my daughter to get cream while I waited on the car. I will recommend them to everyone I can very affordable cars at good prices.

November 20, 2013

Ronnie, thank you very much for your kind words and consideration into giving us such a great review. I am happy to see that you were pleased with everything. We continue striving to help any customer in any ways we can. Again, thank you very much and we hope to see you again one day! Sincerely, Idean Tag Dave's Import Auto Sales

Great Place

by from louisville ky |

My time and money was well spent at Daves imports. They were helpful friendly and proffessional. Highly recommend.

December 8, 2012

Thank you for the great review! We strive everyday to please all of our customers whether it is for the purchase of a new/used vehicle or servicing their cars.

Great service, great people.

by from Louisville, KY |

When I first got to Dave's Import Auto Sales I thought, "hole in the wall". But despite that, they had a really nice car at a really good price and it was worth taking a look into. The sales manager, Idean Tag, walked me through the whole thing making sure that I was comfortable the whole way. He provided me with all the information I needed to feel safe about the car (it had been in a wreck). After I felt safe about the car I toldhim about one of the wheels that was damaged and he said they would take care of it no problem and they did. They didn't pressure me into buying the car or try to sale me a car I didn't want. Great people, Great service, easy buying process. If you go there you will be in great hands.

November 26, 2012

I'm happy to hear that we provided with you with great service. That is what we strive for and when we see that one of our customers walks away happy and satisfied, it lets us know that we have done a job well done.