Dave's Import Auto Sales

2258 Frankfort Ave, Louisville, KY 40206

Used 877-476-5125 Used877-476-5125

Excellent customer service.

by from Louisville |

I was looking for a car for my 17 year old son and looked for almost 3 months. I did tons of research and went to numerous car dealers. Idean Tag was by far the most pleasant and professional person to deal with from any other car dealer. He let me take the car to my mechanic and never pushed anything on me. Made car buying not so painful. It was truly an easy experience working with him and will recommend Daves Import and Idean Tag to anybody looking for a car. Thanks again.

December 11, 2015

Happy to have given you a great car buying experience and hope to serve you again in the future. We always aim to satisfy our customers the best we can and are happy to know that you are pleased.

Good people to deal with

by from Columbus In. |

Purchased my 2012 Jetta from Idean last month. Great car, great price and great people to deal with. I live out of state, but Idean made the process painless and went the extra mile and filled it with fuel. The next time I shop for a car I'll check with Idean first.

December 6, 2015

Happy to see that you're satisfied with your purchase. If there is anything else we can help you with in the future, please let us know!

Best car buying experience

by from Louisville, KY |

The customer service here is amazing. Idean Tag made the process of buying a used car easy and painless. He wasn't at all pushy and even offered to mail out our license plate because we live across town. Would definitely recommend. Love my new (for me) car!

August 26, 2015

Mrs. Turner, It was a pleasure dealing with you during your car buying process and I am pleased to know that you are satisfied with your purchase. Should you ever need anything in the future you know that you may always contact us and we will be sure to help you out. We hope for many years of pleasure with your new vehicle and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Wonderful Buying Experience!

by from Louisville, KY |

My husband had been looking for a Toyota Camry for 3 weeks, Tried the big name dealers with no luck. Stumbled across this hidden gem. The car buying process was made simple by Idean. He actually saved is 2.5 % in financing by hooking us up with the credit union he recommends. Would highly recommend this family owned dealership. Can't wait until I am ready to buy my car, I will save myself a lot of trouble. Thanks Idean.

June 10, 2015

Alice, Thank you for your service and your kind words. We always try our best to help people and are happy to know that we were able to help get you the best possible deal financing. We promise to always do our best for you and everyone else that we can. Thank you.

Very friendly, very personable. Great Place 5/5

by from Louisville, KY |

I recently purchased a Mitsubishi sedan from Dave's Import Auto. Idean was the main man and I cannot express how easy he made the process. From when I first test drove the car to when I drove it off the lot, the process was easy and fluid. Idean is a great guy and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a used car.

April 28, 2015

Thank you for your kind words Ben. I'm glad to see that you were satisfied with us here at Dave's Import Auto Sales. I told you that I would do my best to help you out with your financing and in the end I'm happy to know that you were pleased with everything. Just another example of us doing what we can to satisfy our customers.

Great Customer Service!

by from Louisville, KY |

I was in the market for a used car, and I had a checklist of features that I wanted. Idean Tag was very patient and accommodating with us. He did not push vehicles that I was not interested in, and he was very flexible in closing the deal. We test drove a few cars, and I eventually purchased an Acura TL that I'm quite happy with. I would recommend Dave's to friends and family.

March 31, 2015

Thank you for the feedback and the compliments! Like always, customer satisfaction is our top priority here at Dave's Import Auto Sales and to learn that we have pleased you as a customer makes us happy. Everyday is a new day and we continue to do our best for our community.

Great experience

by from Louisville, KY |

No worries, no troubles, and no sales people trying to trick you into buying a car that is no good. Family owned and they take care of the people like their family. -Kevin Mulhall

November 25, 2014

Mr. Mulhall, it was a pleasure dealing with you and I am satisfied knowing that you were happy with your purchase. As always, we like to treat all of our customers with respect and deal with them as if they were one of our own. We at Dave's Import thank you for your kind words. We will continue to push ourselves towards satisfying our customers everyday and it makes us happy knowing that you are happy.

Awesome People at Dave's Import's

by from La grange ky |

I would HIGHLY recommend there cars and services As I bought 2010 Toyota Rav4 and just love the car from them today 11/7/14. Thanks guys im very happy with my new car. Plus the washed my car and put a full tank of gas in there for me.

November 25, 2014

Thank you James. We are happy knowing that you are satisfied with your vehicle and hope to see you again one day. It was a pleasure talking with you and dealing with you throughout the whole buying process. We will continue to do our best everyday!

Awsome People at Dave's Import's

by from La grange ky |

Very nice people willing to help you with everything that a car dealer could offer and more. I Love my New 2010 Toyota Rav4 Excellent Service and very friendly, they even washed and filled up my gas tank for me how cool is that. If they don't have it im sure they can get it for you.

These guys are the best!

by from Louisville, ky |

I moved to Louisville 4 years ago and luckily I moved I to the Clifton area. I have an old faithful that sometimes needs some extra TLC. My first experience left me sold. I was having problems with my brakes, a job that was not properly done by another mechanic. I took it to Dave's, mostly because it was convenient. I had the opportunity of dealing with Daniel. Daniel was a little rough at first, but that just who he is. He is a really nice guy, honest, and trustworthy. I left my car with Daniel and when I came back he told me he had to bleed the brake lines, because the was air in it. Then he said.....drum roll pleas... No charge!!!!!!!! WHAT? Yep no charges he said. From that day forward and as long as I live in Louisville, they will get all my business. I have recommended all my friends who have asked me about a Mechanic and they have all had great experiences. Then there is Dave! One of the coolest guys I have ever met. The guy never breaks a sweat, always accommodating, honest.

November 25, 2014

Thank you for the positive reviews. As you may know, we will continue to offer you excellent customer service and hope to satisfy you as our customer for many more years to come.