Dave's Import Auto Sales

2258 Frankfort Ave, Louisville, KY 40206

Used 877-476-5125

Great experience

by from Louisville, KY |

No worries, no troubles, and no sales people trying to trick you into buying a car that is no good. Family owned and they take care of the people like their family. -Kevin Mulhall

November 25, 2014

Mr. Mulhall, it was a pleasure dealing with you and I am satisfied knowing that you were happy with your purchase. As always, we like to treat all of our customers with respect and deal with them as if they were one of our own. We at Dave's Import thank you for your kind words. We will continue to push ourselves towards satisfying our customers everyday and it makes us happy knowing that you are happy.

Awesome People at Dave's Import's

by from La grange ky |

I would HIGHLY recommend there cars and services As I bought 2010 Toyota Rav4 and just love the car from them today 11/7/14. Thanks guys im very happy with my new car. Plus the washed my car and put a full tank of gas in there for me.

November 25, 2014

Thank you James. We are happy knowing that you are satisfied with your vehicle and hope to see you again one day. It was a pleasure talking with you and dealing with you throughout the whole buying process. We will continue to do our best everyday!

Awsome People at Dave's Import's

by from La grange ky |

Very nice people willing to help you with everything that a car dealer could offer and more. I Love my New 2010 Toyota Rav4 Excellent Service and very friendly, they even washed and filled up my gas tank for me how cool is that. If they don't have it im sure they can get it for you.

These guys are the best!

by from Louisville, ky |

I moved to Louisville 4 years ago and luckily I moved I to the Clifton area. I have an old faithful that sometimes needs some extra TLC. My first experience left me sold. I was having problems with my brakes, a job that was not properly done by another mechanic. I took it to Dave's, mostly because it was convenient. I had the opportunity of dealing with Daniel. Daniel was a little rough at first, but that just who he is. He is a really nice guy, honest, and trustworthy. I left my car with Daniel and when I came back he told me he had to bleed the brake lines, because the was air in it. Then he said.....drum roll pleas... No charge!!!!!!!! WHAT? Yep no charges he said. From that day forward and as long as I live in Louisville, they will get all my business. I have recommended all my friends who have asked me about a Mechanic and they have all had great experiences. Then there is Dave! One of the coolest guys I have ever met. The guy never breaks a sweat, always accommodating, honest.

November 25, 2014

Thank you for the positive reviews. As you may know, we will continue to offer you excellent customer service and hope to satisfy you as our customer for many more years to come.

best car buying experience we've ever had!

by from lancaster, ky |

We drove 130 miles to find this car. Had been searching online for quite some time for just the right one. From the first phone call until we walked off the lot Idean gave us the best service we could have imagined. Idean was very knowledgeable of the car , its history and its great features.The atmosphere is no pressure, and they were upfront and HONEST about repairs that had been done on the car. They even pointed out a bulge in a tire and told us they knew we were driving a long way home and didn't want to risk a blowout, so they replaced two tires before we left. I have always preferred to work with a small dealership as the large ones seem to stick you with outrageous " doc fees" ( I'd love to know how others can justify $700 for " doc fees" !!!!) I cant rave enough about this place- It was worth the drive and I will definitely look here first the next time we're in the market for a car!

October 15, 2014

Jen, I am very happy to know that you were satisfied with your car buying experience. I make customer service a top priority and hope that all of my customers have a relaxing time throughout the process of purchasing a vehicle. We may not be the biggest dealership but we know what it means to treat a customer right. With honesty and good morals, we hope to make everyone's experience the same as yours. Thank you for your support!

This place is a hidden GEM!

by from Lousiville, KY |

Dave and his crew are an absolute dream. They have great customer service and their mechanical expertise and workmanship is, by far, superior to any Corp., Dealership. So, if you own a BMW, Mercedes Benz etc., having David and his staff as your primary vehicle service provider is a must! Dave has won all of my maintenance and/or service needs. Great Job David! Thank you for providing a high quality workmanship and being extremely equitable! Robert

October 16, 2014

Thank you Mr. Goudy for your kind words. We at Dave's Import Auto Sales and East End Auto Service are happy to know that we have earned your business through our good work. We will continue to make customer service a top priority and appreciate all of the support.

Definitely will recommend

by from Elizabethtown Ky |

This place is a diamond in the rough the facility a little rough but I will tell you this it has one of the best qualities that anyone can offer. They treat you like family and that is something a lot of dealerships will not offer. They sit down and work with you on all aspects of the deal from start to finish. They don't push you to make decisions they let you make your own. Dave's is very friendly and nice they took my daughter to get cream while I waited on the car. I will recommend them to everyone I can very affordable cars at good prices.

November 20, 2013

Ronnie, thank you very much for your kind words and consideration into giving us such a great review. I am happy to see that you were pleased with everything. We continue striving to help any customer in any ways we can. Again, thank you very much and we hope to see you again one day! Sincerely, Idean Tag Dave's Import Auto Sales

Great Place

by from louisville ky |

My time and money was well spent at Daves imports. They were helpful friendly and proffessional. Highly recommend.

December 8, 2012

Thank you for the great review! We strive everyday to please all of our customers whether it is for the purchase of a new/used vehicle or servicing their cars.

Great service, great people.

by from Louisville, KY |

When I first got to Dave's Import Auto Sales I thought, "hole in the wall". But despite that, they had a really nice car at a really good price and it was worth taking a look into. The sales manager, Idean Tag, walked me through the whole thing making sure that I was comfortable the whole way. He provided me with all the information I needed to feel safe about the car (it had been in a wreck). After I felt safe about the car I toldhim about one of the wheels that was damaged and he said they would take care of it no problem and they did. They didn't pressure me into buying the car or try to sale me a car I didn't want. Great people, Great service, easy buying process. If you go there you will be in great hands.

November 26, 2012

I'm happy to hear that we provided with you with great service. That is what we strive for and when we see that one of our customers walks away happy and satisfied, it lets us know that we have done a job well done.