Claremont Toyota

601 Auto Center Dr, Claremont, CA 91711

Used 909-625-1500

Buying..

by from montclair.. |

The Finance person is always talking on the phone.....does'nt care if someone is waiting. He must be the owner.....

Very Rude People Work Here

by from Claremont |

I am a grad student at a local CSU campus. I applied for the college rebate program which included graduate studies. They told me an AA degree is worth more than graduate work and my grad studies would not apply. The finance person, David, was extremely rude and loudly told me, "Maam, you don't qualify. Give it up!" This person didn't even know the rules for this program. I had to read the exact words from the Toyota web site explaining how grad work counts. I will tell friends and family not to go to this dealer. I can't believe they sell any cars. I am insulted that my graduate studies at a local CSU are not qualified even thought the Toyota website states that graduate studies will qualify for a rebate. I am even more shocked at how well qualified customers (818 credit score) are treated like dirt. Guess they don't many highly educated and well qualified buyers.