Garber Automall

3360 Highway 17, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043

New 866-414-0798
Used 888-229-8635
Service 888-522-3840

We are closer than you think!

Fourth time buyer.

by from Fleming Island |

This is our fourth vehicle from Garber at the experience was very good. Our salesman Troy was great to work with and worked very hard to find exactly what we wanted. Love our new 2014 Impala 2LTZ.

April 29, 2014

JRW, wow wghat can we say? Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!

Quality of service was Excellent.

by from Fleming Island, FL |

Very helpful Assistant Service Manager. Craig met or exceeded all of my expectations of quality service. Problem was fixed promptly and correctly. Thanks to all of your staff.

June 17, 2014

Gordon, Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your experience with Craig and our service department here at Garber. We sincerely appreciate it!

Great Service

by from Jacksonville, Fl. |

I want to thank your service advisor - John Albert Barrett for his excellent service, professionalism and courtesy in assisting my wife and I with keeping our Chevrolet in great condition.

June 17, 2014

Paul, Your thank you has been forward to John who always does a great job for us and our customers! Glad to hear he takes good care of you and your wife's service needs and we appreciate the review!

Review of Garber Service

by from Greencove Springs, Florida |

Have been utilize Garber service for several years. Always honest, friendly and personable. JR is an asset to your organization.

June 17, 2014

Roxanne, If you look through other reviews here you will see that JR always does a great job taking care of our customers. We are happy to have him on our team and glad you feel the same!

Bad

by from middleburg, fl. |

I got a oil change. Had a nail in one of the tires on the edge of the radius. So needed a new tire. You didn't have on in stock, so it seems I had to pay you to put the spare on. Long story short. It cost me nearly $300.00 for a oil change and an new tire. Sorry, but I only get burnt one time. I won't be back...........

June 17, 2014

Sandy, since we can't tell from the review what type of vehicle or look up your repair, but we would hate to lose you as a good customer. If you would like please contact Doug Kennedy our service manager to discuss your issue.

Above and Beyond!

by from Fleming Island, FL |

As always the team at Garber went above and beyond. Had an AC issue on a 95+ degree day. Got me in and out in less than an hour. Thought I would need to a rental, but they went to work and got me fixed up in a hurry! Kudos to the Garber crew!

June 17, 2014

Jeffrey, Thank you for being a great Garber customer Sales and Service. We appreciate you returning here to have your vehicle serviced and taking the time to tell others! Thanks!

Great Service!

by from Green Cove Springs, FL |

Rob did great getting the truck worked on and ready. When I went to pick the truck up, it was near closing time. Rob was busy finishing up a customer. Craig asked if I needed assistance. He finished the paperwork and sent me on my way. Was much appreciated and he helped out tremendously. Great teamwork.

June 4, 2014

David, We really can't comment on Rob because it would only be a repeat of what has already been said. After over 25 years, it pretty much goes without saying that he is truly on of the best in the business and we are fortunate to have him on our team. Thank you for taking the time to tell others!

awsome

by from greencove springs fl |

Came in and was out quick. Jr and craig wells took very good care of me.. as far as I'm concerned garber chevy is the only chevy dealer I would trust to touch my vehicles.

June 4, 2014

Jonathan, We appreciate your trust and are always glad to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations. JR and Craig both do an excellent job in our service department. Thank you for the great review!

Courteous, professional and clean

by from Green Cove Springs, Florida |

My only complaint was that I arrived before 10a.m. and didn't leave until after 5p.m., spent over $400 and nothing was replaced. It was a bad electrical connection. Thank heavens, I packed a lunch.

June 4, 2014

Frances, having a vehicle repaired can be at times frustrating and unfortunately time consuming. Electrical issues can be some of the hardest tor track down, but we are glad we were able to get you fixed up and thank you so much for taking the time to post your review!

Great folks

by from Green Cove Springs, Fl |

The entire staff at Garber Automall is always attentive and reacts to my needs and time restraints. I've never been dissatisfied with any experience ever with this great group of people. Kudos to Garber's service staff!!

May 27, 2014

Gerald, We always glad to hear when we exceed our customer's expectations. Thank you for being one of our great Garber customers!

Warranty Service Request

by from Green Cove Springs, FL |

This visit was the latest attempt to cure an on going issue with the transmission shift patterns. We are still in the evaluation mode.

May 27, 2014

Timothy, Hopefully, your transmission shifting pattern issue is corrected. If you have any further concerns don't hesitate to contact us immediately. Thank you for taking the time to write this review!