Garber Automall

3360 Hwy 17, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043

New 866-414-0798 New866-414-0798
Used 888-229-8635 Used888-229-8635
Service 888-522-3840 Service 888-522-3840

We are closer than you think!

Purchased new truck

by from jacksonville, fl |

It was refreshing to have a sales person that worked so well with me. Charles Boggs was my salesman. I arrived at 5 and drove my truck out the door by 7:15. Charles helped me to look at the selection of trucks and I found the one I wanted. Enjoyed my experience at Garber Ford. Truckin Mark

March 6, 2015

Thank you Truckin Mark for taking the time to share your experience! We're glad that we could find the perfect truck for you and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Excellent dealer

by from Middleburg, Florida |

Enjoyed my car buying experience at Garber Ford. The staff is always professional, courteous, and atttentive to my requests. Only dealer I will go to for my car needs.

May 31, 2016

Thanks, Randall! We're happy to help however possible. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Great job

by from Green Cove Springs , fl |

Body Shop personnel and the job they did were great

May 13, 2016

Hi Sandra, thank you for your positive review! Do not hesitate to call us if you need anything!

Awesome experience!

by from middleburg, Florida |

My 2008 Silverado had a transmission issue and I was worried about whether or not my extended warranty would cover it. I spoke with Corey and he took the time to explain what was wrong and how it was covered and it was . Corey and his team got me up and running in 4 days with a new transmission. Way to go guys!

May 12, 2016

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Jason. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We hope to be of service again in the future!

Second New Car Purchase - Great Price & Experience

by from Palatka, FL |

Great People and Dealership to work with. Price was very competitive. Attitude and Helpfulness of staff was excellent.

May 8, 2016

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Dave! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

Great service department

by from Jacksonville , FL |

Went to Garber CJDR for a complimentary oil change . I had not bought my Ram 1500 from them but from a dealer in a different part of the state. No problem ! Their service people were professional and courteous.They found out there were two software upgrades for my truck as well and included them in the work done . In and out quickly and all work done for no charge,

May 3, 2016

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Purchasing a vehicle

by from Orange Park, Fl |

Everyone was very helpful in making the purchase a pleasant experience.

April 26, 2016

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Garber Chevrolet Buick GMC Truck. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Great Service

by from Jacksonville,fl |

2015 ford mustang... service and staff were great..

April 16, 2016

Hi, Zinn, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

Garbor Automall Review

by from Middelburg, florida |

I have been coming to Garber automotive for almost 20 years for their excellent service for both my Ford Truck and Chevy Corvette. Great maintenance department, hats off to maintenance advisors Ron and Rob. Recently was in the market to replace my old ford pick up. I had been shopping the internet and driving to local dealers looking for that perfect pick-up over the last couple of weeks. I initially found it at another dealer and ask Harris at Garber if he could do a better price, he did. I now have that perfect truck with a great price coupled with a great service department. Happy... Phil

April 17, 2016

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Phil. Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Integrity

by from Green Cove Springs, Fl |

Just purchased a 2016 F-150, the gentlemen there were very professional and stood by everything we talked about. When I received my OTD pricing there was no hidden fees or high sales pressure later for any upgrades. Will buy my next one from them for sure.

April 1, 2016

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Jim! Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!