South Side Auto Mart

Used 877-605-0315

Sales & Service

A dealership with class

by from Milwaukee, Wi |

I recently bought a used subaru outback from this dealership. Great car. Wanted it for a long time. Put about 50 miles on the thing and the check engine light goes on. Call up the dealership and explain the situation. He tells me to bring it in. They run the test on it and he comes and tells me that it needs a catalytic converter. Not an easy or cheap fix. The good thing about this bad situation is that they replaced the part free of charge. That really shows some class. Dominic Z. is a good man to deal with. It shows some class for him to do something like that for me because he technically didn't have to. He even asked me if I needed a ride home while the car was getting fixed. Sometimes it's not about the money you make as a car dealership but the respect and reputation you gain by handling situations like this. I would buy a car from there again any day.

Disappointed

by from New Berlin WI |

Purchased car, down payment accepted. Check engine light was on, terms of purchase included fixing the problem so the code was cleared and could pass emissions. Ten days later I went into the dealer to find out status of repair. No attempt was made in last 5 days to correct the light, they were going to replace the transmission with one from a wreck with 13,000 more miles and raise the price $500. Mark admitted he had no intention of fixing the check engine light, just replacing the transmission. He could have informed me that a week prior. They replaced my fuel pump on my car to be traded in, the pump had failed three days before agreed to delivery of the car purchased from South Side Auto Mart. I called Mark to discuss the failed pump, in order to be completely up front with him. I had it towed to Cudahy for an extra $92 and paid $100 more for the repair over what it would have cost me to use my local shop. The repair was completed and it runs fine. South Side also broke the emblem off the hood when performing the repair, at least they were nice enough to place the emblem on the front seat for me. By the way I received $500 more on trade, for an identical SUV that could pass an emission inspection. Plus the new dealer put on new tires. Overall I got the better deal.

my shopping day

by from jefferson wis. |

even though you couldn't find my truck i wanted. you were there for me, your people did what they could to try to get me a loan. I was extremly happy with my service I recieved. So thank you for your help. You did more than most company's would of done for an vetaran. I thank you Allen Dorsey.

Straight forward and trustworthy

by from Brown Deer, WI |

Mark Morison was helpful, courteous, and even mailed out my checkbook that I left behind. Excellent customer service without being too "in your face", yet acknowledges your presence.

South Side Auto Mart responded to this review

July 8, 2013

Thank You for you Review. We appreciate your business. Thanks again from Southside Auto Mart.

Easy transaction, nice people

by from Waukesha, WI |

Went to look at the 1990 F-150 they had advertised and decided to buy. Not only was the price fair on the truck, they matched the CarMax offer on my trade-in. Would certainly shop again.

South Side Auto Mart responded to this review

December 1, 2012

Thank You Richard for taking the time to do a Dealer Review. We appreciate your business and look forward to the possibility of working with you again down the road. From our family to yours, Happy Holidays. The Family at Southside Auto Mart

Great Dealership & Service Station

by from New Berlin, WI |

Service your vehicles at Southside! I have always received top service and value from Southside Auto. Dominic and his service staff take great care of my fleet vehicles. Being in the construction industry, we need repairs on short notice with a quick turn around time - their service department makes sure that my vehicles are taken care of and fully explain everything. It is great to know that I can trust them with my vehicle repairs and get a great value for their superior service. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a trustworthy, reasonably priced service shop.

Best Customer Service & Selection!

by from South Milwaukee |

Southside Auto is a great car dealership. I have always received top service from Dominic and the other sales/service staff. They are friendly, helpful and answer all of my questions promptly and truthfully. They beat all of the used car dealerships in the area, they have a great selection of cars and reasonable prices. I would recommend Southside to anyone who is looking to buy a car or service a vehicle.

Very customer focused!

by from Delafield, WI |

South Side Auto Mart is family owned and is interested in creating positive customer experiences. We bought a car recently for a family member... the car was very clean, checked over very well, and was given new tires for the new owner. Additionally, when we picked up the vehicle, they let us know that they noticed a small leak in the water pump, so they decided to just go ahead and replace it. I would definitely recommend this place to someone when looking for a used car. They seem to take pride in their service and the cars they are selling!

Great Customer Service

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I recently was looking for a car and had a great experience at South Side Auto Mart. Dominic was very knowledgeable and very clearly answered all my questions. I also appreciated the space they gave me, not pushing me into buying before I was ready. Overall great place if you are looking for a used car.