West German BMW

Service 877-227-2062 Service 877-227-2062

Minutes off the PA Turnpike at Ft. Washington exit #339

Great experience

by from Richboro, pa |

Very pleasant & comfortable sales experience. Robert Vitalis was extremely pleasant & informative. His knowledge of the vehicle was impressive, and his tutorial after we purchases the car was very helpful He recommended the color combination & we are so glad we took his advice--the car is gorgeous ! Would highly recommend the salesman and the car dealership.

Outstanding sales experience! A+

by from Wayne, PA |

Had an A+ experience trading in a car to acquire a 2015 328i Sedan with X-Drive. Great, over-the-top efforts by Karl Vonder Schmalz and Bob Cesarini. I cannot recommend a dealer more highly.

Bryan Gustie for all your BMW Needs

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Bryan Gustie at West German BMW is by the far the most creative, most driven, most professional, and most pleasant to work with sales person I have encountered. West German BMW is a great dealer and the service department is excellent. Jordan S.

Bryan Gustie for all your BMW Needs

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Great Dealership

by from Bensalem, PA |

I serviced a car for years and recently bought new vehicle. My Sales Advisor was Ed Fallon, one of the best Sales professionals I ever dealt with. Would recommend West German BMW to everybody.

February 13, 2015

by from Marietta, GA |

I actually found a specific car I wanted online and it was in Philadelphia. I live in Atlanta. I worked with Pete L over the phone and via email and sealed the deal. I flew up on a Friday at noon, Pete picked me up and then I was on my way by 330p, in my new car. The entire experience was easy, professional and enjoyable. If I find myself in the market again, I would call Pete L in a heartbeat. This was a very positive experience.

Horrible Service

by from Abington,Pa |

I have never had a worse experience here they take my car in to do a service and kill my battery in the process and then want me to pay $500 to replace it. A battery that had not given me any trouble before but to them was determined to be failing but then still going on to perform the service without advising me about the problem. I then they had to jump the car when I arrived and died multiple times the next day causing me to be stranded. I will never go back to this dealership and they have lost my business. I just hope they learn how to educate their employees instead of teaching them to try to scare/intimidate the customer into doing what they want.

by from Englewood NJ |

Our ever evolving economy requires a higher level of integrity and commitment with the customer service provided, in order to attain customer trust and business opportunity. It is of great importance to provide and delivered what customer seeks to develop loyalty and mutual content. This what Dave Cochran projects as a sales advisor, superb customer service!

Not a positive experience

by from Richmond , VA |

Car fax was not clean as advertised & the people at the Dealership had a very careless attitude about this important ingredient of the value story of the car my Wife & I were interested in purchasing . The unanswered question left us in great doubt about this dealers integrity . This stopped the sales process immediately . For future trade in value or selling the car after you have bought from a dealer , a wrong Car fax report can seriously devalue your car in today's market place .

Great Experience

by from Ambler, PA |

Greg Urban was the best sales person we have worked with. Great new car buying experience.