Lamb Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan

400 Prescott Lakes Parkway, Prescott, AZ 86301

New 888-480-1206
Used 866-980-2827
Service 888-382-4883

Lamb Chevrolet has served the Prescott and surrounding areas since 1957.

Quick Success

by from Prescott, AZ |

I contacted Lamb Chevrolet Cadillac on Tuesday and found a car that fit my requirements precisely. We closed the deal on Wednesday. Steven Secour, the internet sales manager was great. All in all and good experience.

December 12, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on our dealership Don. We appreciate you choosing Lamb Chevrolet Cadillac and hope we can continue to provide you with a rewarding experience.

Great Service!

by from Prescott, AZ |

I brought my 2007 Tahoe in for an oil change and during that service their inspection discovered several items that were leaking or needed additional service. I purchased this vehicle used from another dealer and purchased an extended warranty. Ken,my service advisor, said he would contact the warranty company and help me with getting an authorization to service the needed items. Ken called me back within an hour to let me know that he had it all set-up. We scheduled the appointment to get the items serviced. He worked closely with the warranty company, to get all the authorizations needed and he kept me updated everyday to let me know the progress. Thanks to Ken and your dealership $1700 worth of repairs cost me less than $200. I really appreciate the care, concern and help that Ken provided and certainly appreciate saving $1500 and driving a vehicle that I am more confident with. I will certainly be back to maintain and/or repair my Tahoe. Thanks Ken and Lamb Chevrolet!

October 17, 2014

Hello Dan! It was my pleasure to assist you with the repairs to your Tahoe. Thank you for taking the time to write us a nice review. If there is anything else you need help with, do not hesitate to reach out to me. We appreciate your business! Ken

A wonderful & refreshing buying experience

by from Gilbert, AZ |

We have purchased many new vehicles over the years, but have never had a better buying experience then we did at Lamb Chevrolet. We were fortunate enough to have Steven Secor as our representative from this dealership from start to finish. We purchased a 3500 Silverado, and he was exceptionally knowledgeable about all of this vehicles specs & features. He was pleasant and made us feel welcome at the dealership 3 days in a row, while we made our decision. He was honest & direct, and discussed the price & financing options, and completed the sale, without ever leaving us waiting in a room for some unknown person in finance (as we usually refer to as the Great OZ!) to throw out a number for negotiating the price of the vehicle. Steven also did the delivery of the truck & went over every possible thing we would need to know. This is a refreshing and wonderful way of doing business, & earning a customer's trust! We live in Phoenix, but would drive back to Prescott in a heartbeat, to have this same buying experience again. And yes, we will certainly recommend this dealership to our friends!

October 17, 2014

Thanks Diane! I enjoyed working with you and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience on Cars.com. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with and I look forward to seeing you when you're ready for your next vehicle. Steven Secor

Fantastic Dealership in our new state of AZ!

by from Cornville, AZ |

Where to begin...last summer shortly after we moved to the area we stopped in looking for some generic parts for my Toyota Sienna. A gentleman in parts, and I hate that I can not remember the name, more than helped us out- and, while the part was a nickel or dime part, gave it to us. We were impressed with the appearance of the dealership and even asked for a tour of the service area. Everything appeared neat and clean as a pin. We left very pleased with the discovery and filed it for future reference. Being new to the area we were concerned with finding dealerships that would meet the level of service and care that we were used to back in Ohio. We left feeling that we had found a "home" for our Corvette. Several months ago, we decided that it was time to upgrade the '05 Corvette. Without hesitation we headed for Lamb's. At the door we were met by Steven Secor who immediately made us feel very welcome to say the least! We explained our situation to him and he immediately was placing himself at our service. He was very polite and knowledgeable and we liked him instantly. Over the next month or two we arrived at an amiable purchasing agreement with the help of Rhett Wagner. Our Corvette was built on June 19th and proceeded to a rail yard in Toledo, OH where it sat for almost a month. Although Steven had told us that it might not come in for almost a month, we kept track of it and finally discovered that apparently GM had combined the order with another and did not list our car as a "sold" unit so... no big rush to get it to a customer. We were upset to say the least and decided to cancel the order and order a "new" 2015. Steven and Rhett were very understanding and agreed to our decision. I continued to check on the web site for "Owners" to see what was happening with our original ordered car. Finally it was shipped and my wife was missing her convertible. We contacted Steven after the weekend that it was listed for sale on their website and told him that we had again changed our minds and would consider taking our original order if someone had not all ready sold it over the weekend. Amazingly Steven, and we presume Rhett, remained totally calm with these "crazy" people and agreed to continue our sale to its conclusion. They even threw in a little something to help compensate us for our upset with GM's way of doing things. We, at this point, can not say enough good things about Steven, Rhett, and the rest of the group at Lamb's. We have found a new "home" in our newly adopted state of Arizona. Oh, and let us say that the new Corvette is one awesome machine! Thanks guys! Risė and Steve Cornville, AZ

August 14, 2014

Thank you so much for the business! I'm happy we were able to get you into your dream car and look forward to seeing you back at the dealership for your service and maintenance needs. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you find. Have a great time driving your new Corvette! Sincerely, Steve Secor

Service Department

by from Prescott Arizona |

Lamb Chevrolet has the best service dept. Robert Manning is completely awesome! No matter what I go in for he always goes above and beyond. He is a HUGE asset to the company. I would be lost if he every left. :)

Excellant service-great follow through

by from Prescott Valley |

I noticed a leak in the garage from the front of my Traverse. I called Lamb and was told to bring it in and they would check the leak and I also was told there was a recall due and they could do it at the same time. My engine had a coolant leak at the front cover and also the water pump was leaking. They started the work right away and offered me a ride or a rental car, but I have a second car so my wife picked me up. The service advisor (Ken) called me and said since the job was quite large they would need the Traverse overnight. That was ok and he called me the next day after the work was completed. The repair was done under the 5 year warranty-the truck was washed and was ready when I got to the dealership. Great service and I was kept informed thru all. The Traverse works perfect.

Great buying experience

by from Prescott, Az |

We couldn't be happier with our experience at Lamb Cadillac. Thank you Steven Secor for a job well done!! No Hassle, No pressure. We love our new SRX AWD!!!

Extremely poor service and repair

by from prescott,az |

I've always owned Chevy. Amazing though that once the odometer reached 100,100 even with the extended warranty, they could do nothing. I'd been complaining of a problem since 70,000. The mechanics couldn't figure it out and even stated that they were scared to drive it! So much for my safety! Their mechanics need more schooling. Their service writer lacked professionalism, and service manager is useless. Too bad there is only one Chevy dealer in Prescott! GM has lost a loyal customer.

Very Helpfull

by from Cave Creek |

We are from Cave Creek and its about 80 miles away from Lamb. It was easier to drive up and see them then put up with the rat race in Phoenix Area. We spent less time doing business in Prescott then the last time we bought in valley. Less stress and easier deal.