Lamb Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan

400 Prescott Lakes Parkway, Prescott, AZ 86301

New 888-480-1206
Used 866-980-2827
Service 888-382-4883

Lamb Chevrolet has served the Prescott and surrounding areas since 1957.

Excellant service-great follow through

by from Prescott Valley |

I noticed a leak in the garage from the front of my Traverse. I called Lamb and was told to bring it in and they would check the leak and I also was told there was a recall due and they could do it at the same time. My engine had a coolant leak at the front cover and also the water pump was leaking. They started the work right away and offered me a ride or a rental car, but I have a second car so my wife picked me up. The service advisor (Ken) called me and said since the job was quite large they would need the Traverse overnight. That was ok and he called me the next day after the work was completed. The repair was done under the 5 year warranty-the truck was washed and was ready when I got to the dealership. Great service and I was kept informed thru all. The Traverse works perfect.

Great buying experience

by from Prescott, Az |

We couldn't be happier with our experience at Lamb Cadillac. Thank you Steven Secor for a job well done!! No Hassle, No pressure. We love our new SRX AWD!!!

Extremely poor service and repair

by from prescott,az |

I've always owned Chevy. Amazing though that once the odometer reached 100,100 even with the extended warranty, they could do nothing. I'd been complaining of a problem since 70,000. The mechanics couldn't figure it out and even stated that they were scared to drive it! So much for my safety! Their mechanics need more schooling. Their service writer lacked professionalism, and service manager is useless. Too bad there is only one Chevy dealer in Prescott! GM has lost a loyal customer.

Very Helpfull

by from Cave Creek |

We are from Cave Creek and its about 80 miles away from Lamb. It was easier to drive up and see them then put up with the rat race in Phoenix Area. We spent less time doing business in Prescott then the last time we bought in valley. Less stress and easier deal.