Griffin Automotive, Inc.

Used 888-756-9584 Used888-756-9584

Japanese Vehicle Specialist

Salesmen with Integrity!

by from Lafayette |

Not sure that words can adequately convey our experience at Griffin Automotive! We had visited several dealerships and each one valued a sale more than the customer. We even had a well known dealership sell the car we put on hold, and intended to buy, to another customer. From my 1st phone call, inquiring about a car posted on Griffin's website, to receiving the title for the car, both Bill and Bobby were great to work with. The most amazing thing we experienced was the level of integrity with which they conduct their business. They are true to their word and what they say they will do, is actually what they do. (No short-term memory loss!) They replaced a headlight and bought four new tires for the car, when they were discovered to be damaged, AFTER we finalized our purchase! Bill and Bobby value the customer more than the $$$. I will refer anyone mentioning they want to buy a used car to Griffin Automotive!

You buy a relationship from these guys!

by from Arvada, CO |

`I went down to buy a Subaru Outback on Labor Day of 2014.It was easily the smoothest car buying experience I ever had. No attempts to sell me anything extra, no bait and switch. The whole experience (including the test drive, which they let me do alone) was about 45 minutes. When we picked up the car, they said "If you ever run into problems with it, bring it back, and we'll take care of it." This past weekend, the car wouldn't start. Instead of taking it in to a shop, I stopped by and asked these guys if they'd take a look. They had me bring it down to take a look, and had it fixed up for me in 24 hours, free of charge. They also took care of a small fluid leak on the side, just because. If you want more than just a car, but want a good relationship, I highly recommend these guys!

good experience

by from Broomfield, CO |

I just bought a used 2002 CR-V from here and had a good experience. We had to look at several different cars to find the right one, but the dealership was willing to work with us. The buying process itself was pretty smooth.

Easy to do business with

by from Denver, Co |

My daughter purchased a car here I'm impressed with the selection of vehicles to choose from, which are predominately Asian, w/low mileage and a few years on them, making them more affordable than buying new. And while some of the cars are marked over NADA book value, the owners are quite willing to negotiate, don't charge a dealer handling fee, which most dealers will, still making it a great buy. I would like to add that the owners are friendly and accommodating, reminiscent of the "mom and pop" businesses of days gone by. Do your homework on the car that you're looking for, and sooner or later you may find the vehicle you want.

Highly Recommended!

by from Golden, Co |

Everyone there was fantastic and incredibly helpful. They made finding the right car at the right price incredibly easy. They have tons of options for Hondas and Toyotas so you can find the car you want!

Great buy at a great place

by from Firestone, CO |

Not sure what to add that others who loved their experience with Griffin Automotive haven't already said, so just want to say, "I AGREE!" After visiting 7 other dealerships and test driving both new and used cars, I happened upon Griffin Automotive via the internet by accident - and a happy accident it was. In the end I bought from them because I wanted another Toyota with low miles at a price I could afford without all the hidden fees that hit you in the face when you sit down at most dealerships. After test driving 3 of their vehicles I picked the one I wanted, we worked out a price and they figured out what my taxes would be. That was it: No dealer prep and handling; no fee to pay for the anti-theft devices dealers charge you for these days (isn't that what their insurance is for??); no add-on fees for things you didn't ask for, hoping you won't notice.These guys were honest, up front and we got the deal done. Only complaint: a car with only 35,000 miles should still have had the original floor mats.

great experience without the slime

by from wheatridge |

Helped us through all stages of the buying / trade-in process. The car was in excellent condition and only on the lot for 15 minutes. They changed out a door handle, blades and maybe a few other things. Polished it up, test drove and everything works great. Bottom line is they are great to work with and don't feel slimy.

Satisfied Return Customer

by from Boulder, CO |

Just bought my second car from Griffin. I was able to find an excellent car at a fair price.

Great Cars at Fair Prices

by from Boulder, CO |

Griffin Automotive offers great cars at fair prices. I have bought two cars from them and have sent others to them as well. I would recommend them without hesitation.

BUYER BEWARE

by from denver co |

Buyer beware!!! We bought a so called hand picked perfect florida car from these guys last month. So far we have spent $3200 in repairs with no help from Griffin. They act like a nice family company but do nothing to back up the junk they sell. As soon as you drive off the lot and they have your money they will not help you in any way . If you buy from these guys do it at your own risk!!!