First Class Cars

First Class Cars

801 S. State St, Salt Lake City, UT 84111

Used 866-673-6828

Bad Credit, No Credit, We Finance Everyone!!

They got me approved

by from Salt lake city utah |

These guys got me approved on a car loan when no one else would. Would recommend to anyone who doesn't have the best credit and needs a car.

Never Again!

by from Salt Lake City |

I sent several email requests for more information for a certain vehicle over several days with no response accept the automatic email response that they got it and an agent would be contacting me soon. I was never contacted. My wife even visited the business, but they were not open so she checked out the car best she could and then taped a note on the business door with her name and cell number asking them to call, what car we were interested in and telling them that I had been sending them emails with no response. That didn't make any difference. No emails or calls to date.

First Class Cars responded to this review

July 14, 2014

Please accept our sincerest apologies on this situation. We would love the opportunity to make things right and would also like to invite you and your wife back to our dealership to answer any questions you have on one of our vehicles.

Love my car

by from Provo, Utah |

My overall experience was good. Thanks for my super cute car!

Not what we expected

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

After hearing and seeing the ad campaigns for this dealership I thought they were just like every other dealership with the goofy salesman, sales pitch to good to be true, etc. This was not the case at this dealership. My husband and I were very surprised at their professionalism and how different they were compared to the other dealerships we had been to while looking for a vehicle for our growing family. We ended up buying our vehicle from them and will be back in the future to buy our second car from them. We were pleased with this dealership.

Loved them!

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

I absolutely loved working with them to get a car. They made the process fun and enjoyable. I had difficulty getting a car other places and they helped me get into a car. They have great cars and are affordable. I loved them so much I told my family about them and they got cars too. They even looked at my sister's car and told her what was wrong with her car and she didn't buy from them at the time. I would definantly recommend them to others

First class all the way!!

by from Sandy Utah |

This place has fair good prices, bought my first car from them. Would recommend to all.

love my new car

by from salt lake city |

I just love my new car and I got a great deal on it as well.

Fun and Happy Experience

by from SLC |

I have purchased 3 cars from these guys and am very happy with how I have been treated each time. There was no pressure to buy, they were very informative, and helped me even learned to drive a stick so I could buy the truck I wanted! The salesperson took his time with me and I appreciated the service from everyone there, great service at a great price!

Multiple car purchases from this dealer. .

by from Sugarhouse, UT |

Over the past five years my family and I have only purchased from here. I personally bought a really clean '02 Subaru Outback. Very pleased with it over the past 3 years. What I like is that I can go on cars.com and pull up the CarFax for free. Thank you! I'll be buying another car soon. I'm always checking your inventory.

Great place to buy a used car

by from Draper, UT |

I had been shopping around for weeks for a good deal on a used vehicle and came across this dealership on cars.com. I not only love my car that I bought from them but I got a good deal. I would recommend to anyone that is in the market for a good quality used car.