Andrews Cadillac

Service 888-577-8680

Andrews Delivers!

John E. Waller

by from Brentwood, Tennessee |

My wife and I were looking for a clean pre owned vehicle with low mileage. We were not that familiar with all the models Cadillac had to offer, however we did have a price range we wanted to stay within. Cory Muehlbauer, a sales consultant with Andrew's met with us on a cold blustery winter day and showed us several models that were within our budget. We purchased an SRX that we love. Thanks Cory for your professionalism throughout the process. We were impressed with your knowledge of all the features of the different models. Also a special thanks to Currie Andrews for his personal attention to Carmella and I at the dealership.

Escalade Service

by from Nashville, TN |

Andrews is a good outfit, but from the perspective of a buyer with service experience of 7 years, Edwina is the Andrews champion. Top notch attention, feedback, and accommodations every time, on time and always dependable. Salesmen come and go; that interaction may be intense, but it is temporary. The happy marriage is good service. Edwina delivers.

Great service department.

by from Nashville, TN |

These folks make you feel at home. Excellent service. I would not take my cars anywhere else.

Earl Hensel

by from Franklin, Tn. |

I recently wrote a very positive review but I keep getting e-mails requesting more reviews. I'm not sure where these reviews go but I will write one more.-------I recently blacked out and ran my SRX into a concrete base of a light pole at the Kroger store and ended up with a pacemaker. Apparently I stepped on the gas when I blacked out because I did extensive damage to my SRX. Mark Moyer and team did a terrific job of putting my vehicle back together.Mark gave me periodic updates on the progress of the repairs, which I really appreciated. Scott Hertzberg is also one of my Andrews heros when I take my SRX in for service. I also enjoy talking to Herman Butler. What a fantastic personality. He has helped my wife and me understand how all the buttons etc.work and is a real pleasure to talk to. I hope Andrews folks continue their concern for their customers. I enjoy being at the dealership-----and the coffee is good as well.------Earl Hensel

Great service, very clean facilities, professional

by from Nashville, tn |

Very very professional service department. Sales staff very friendly and helpful.

Owner Cadillac Escalade

by from Parsons, , Tennessee |

We bought this Cadillac Escalade brand new and have been clients of Andrews Cadillac since2003.

TERRIFIC DEALERSHIP

by from Mount Juliet, TN |

Andrews Cadillac went out of their way to get the exact 2013 SRX that I wanted...color and all. Not long after the purchase, I was hit by a car while valet parked. After getting estimates, I found Andrews Cadillac body repair was the least expensive. I was extremely pleased with their quote and with the job they did on the repair. I was concerned about the service schedule and the need to go the the dealership for all service work because they are located almost an hour from where I live. However, after a couple of visits, I found the trip was well worth my time because they did such a great job. Fast, courteous, thorough and with a comfortable waiting area with coffee & snacks. I've never had such a great experience at any other dealership.

The BEST car buying experience!

by from Nashville, TN |

I've now completed my 3rd car purchase from Andrews Cadillac! Each time has been through a different dealer. This time I worked directly with Scott and Joey! As expected, the process was smooth, and I'm beyond satisfied! I would recommend this dealership to anyone who wants the best deal, on the best vehicles, with the best customer service! If you're looking for a headache...Don't go here.

Love my Cadillac CTS-V

by from Nashville, TN |

Great car...great sales crew...great service crew..the total package...I have absolutely no problem paying for a car that comes with a great support staff. Great experience from the moment I walk into the door to all the sincere followup calls to ensure my satisfaction. Highly highly recommend!

Very satisfied customer of Andrews Cadillac.

by from Nashville, Tn |

The reason I contacted Andrews was because I have a 2011 Cadillac STS. I had purchased from CarMax and have not had any service except oil Changes. My car was hit in the parking lot of a resturant and had to be repaired. I called Andrews and told them my car was coming by being being towed to their lot. The Repair service person I talked was Ann Martin who was very helpful with all information about the insurance and also advised me about what I could expect with their service. When the car was repaired, I have been very satisfied with the repair job that the company has preformed. The part that was a great help to me was, I also ask if anyone could show me how to set several automated settings the car has installed in this model, which is many. Herman Butler a Sales Person was kind enough to help me learn a great deal about the car's functions that I have appreciated very much.

Great and Honest Service

by from Nashville, TN |

Great service from the sales process to the ongoing maintenance. In am a four year customer of Andrews for four years. I appreciate the honesty in regards to what maintenance is required and the reasonable pricing of the service. There is no reason to go anywhere else, once you experience their customer service and followup.