Andrews Cadillac

Service 888-337-9084 Service 888-337-9084

Andrews Delivers!

John E. Waller

by from Brentwood, Tennessee |

My wife and I were looking for a clean pre owned vehicle with low mileage. We were not that familiar with all the models Cadillac had to offer, however we did have a price range we wanted to stay within. Cory Muehlbauer, a sales consultant with Andrew's met with us on a cold blustery winter day and showed us several models that were within our budget. We purchased an SRX that we love. Thanks Cory for your professionalism throughout the process. We were impressed with your knowledge of all the features of the different models. Also a special thanks to Currie Andrews for his personal attention to Carmella and I at the dealership.

Used Car Purchase

by from Nashville TN |

Purchased a used ATS from John Bearden , Sales Representative and Scott Alton, Pre-Own Manager - process was professionally handled and expedited in an efficient manner. Car needed some minor detail performed and dealer was agreeable to comply with all requests. Met Bryan Dover, Service Advisor who worked with me and took care of all issues. The entire staff I interacted with was and continues to be totally professional and demonstrate true concern that I as the customer am truly satisfied - and I am.

Another great experience!!

by from Brentwood, TN |

Your service advisor told me it would take 1.5 hours, and asked if I wanted a ride or to wait. I decided to wait, but secretly thought it would take longer than his estimate. To my pleasant surprise @ 1 hour 15 minutes he said I was ready. Another great experience with your service department. Thanks....Jerry

Excellent dealership

by from Monticello , Ky |

Was in the market for a high quality low miles Cadillac, this dealer had one advertised and I made an appointment to view it. Upon arrival, sales specialist Scott Levine had the car parked front and center for my viewing. I was greeted very nicely by Andrews Cadillac staff. As I knew what I was looking for, I spent a lengthy time going over the car with no pressure, I liked that. After test driving the car, I knew it was the one I wanted. After a no hassle negotiation I purchased the vehicle. As a buyer of many vehicles,from both private and dealerships, I must say I have never been treated better buying a car. Was introduced to Mr. Andrews the owner, he took the time to visit and talk with me while paperwork being processed, fine man, was highly impressed by this dealership and sales staff, look forward to years of service from this car. If your in the market for a new or a quality pre owned Cadillac you should give this dealership a look

Great service and people

by from Mt. Juliet, Tennessee |

After trying another dealer that could not fix our problem we went to Andrews and met an excellent service writer, Edwina! Car was fixed in a short amount of time at a very reasonable price. We also met a very friendly sales person. GREAT dealership! We will be back! Jim

Great service, friendly people, always courteous!

by from Madisonville, Ky |

Always perfect service at Andrews!! People are always cordial and ready to assist you any way they can. They have met me at Dr's offices and at an interstate exits to exchange cars with me so they can work on my car when I was unable to drive into dealership for repair or recalls due to time constraints at physicians offices as we live 2 hours away. Certainly worth the drive to buy at Andrews!!

My buying experience at Andrews Cadillac

by from Clarksville TN |

My experience at Andrews Cadillac was the very best i have ever had.It started with the a salesman running over to the door just to open it for me and my wife.He asked who i was here to see i told him Scott Levine. He promptly went to get him for us. The buying experience was amazing . Scott showed us every feature even though it was passed closing time. This was the very best experience i have ever had with car buying. I love this car.

Review on Service

by from Brentwood, TN |

Andrew's offers exceptional, friendly service! They treat you better than family ! :) Honestly, they are very good!

Great experience buying my first Cadillac.

by from Dickson,tn. |

My sales professional was Scott Levine. we had emailed each other several times. I eventually set a date to meet him and test drive several cars. After driving the Cadillac, there was really no comparison. I bought the 2012 CRX, and I am really loving it. If you are looking for comfort, and luxury then you can't go wrong. Mr. Levine went over all the details of the car and even introduced me to the owner of the dealership. Hello mr. Andrews. I really appreciate the time and consideration I received from everyone.

Andrews Caddy

by from Brentwood, TN |

Always treated in a timely fashion, with a great deal of respect, and of great import, any of the work that has to be done is thoroughly explained to me to my satisfaction. This is an A+ dealership and has been since I have been dealing with them for the past 15 years.