Andrews Cadillac

1 Cadillac Dr, Brentwood, TN 37027

Greatest dealership for service work, A+ work.

by from Brentwood, TN (Nashville area) |

I bought a car from this dealership several years ago. That was a great experience because I bought the car on my own, using my own credit references. They did not ask for my husband's references and that was important for me to do this on my on. I prefer to take my cars here for service, more than other places because the waiting area is pleasant, everyone is gracious and courteous and most of all your problems are taken seriously. You leave the dealership in such a positive mood with your issues solved.

Great Purchase Experience

by from Clarksville, TN |

I was looking to purchase a new vehicle to replace my older one. I visited Andrews Cadillac to explore my options and met with Mr. Scott Levine. Scott's professionalism and thorough knowledge of the vehicles that I chose made my buying experience very pleasant and easy. I will definitely recommend this Cadillac dealer to anyone. Thanks Scott for your assistance and catering to my needs.

very friendly and great service

by from Hendersonville, TN |

I always find everyone very friendly and helpful. The service is always great. I had an appointment in the Spring at the "Y" the same time that it was time for my car to be serviced. Bryan Dover was so thoughtful and helpful. He had someone take me to the "Y" and when I was ready I called him . I was picked up and of course my car was serviced and ready to go. That bit of kindness was a great help for me. I find Andrews always has very nice and pleasant employees. It is a pleasure to deal with them.

Andrews continues to provide excellent service

by from Brentwood,TN |

Once again Edwina Mcgee took care of every aspect of my service needs....including a loaner while my escalade was being serviced and repaired. I bought my truck 4 years ago and have NEVER been disapointed!

Great buying experience

by from Mt. Juliet, Tn. |

Made a call to dealership and was connected with Ryann He listened and work hard to put a deal together. All went as I wanted as I was very clear as to what I was looking for and price I would pay.

Great Service!!!

by from Mt. Juliet Tn. |

Very professional and friendly customer service. Highly recommended!!! A+++++++++++++ I will be back...

Awesome Service Department

by from Nashville, TN |

I moved to Nashville about 3 years ago, and have been taking my cadillacs to Andrews Cadillac for service for the past several years. I was so pleased with the quality of their service department that I purchased a new car from them earlier this year. Every contact and every visit I have ever had with them has been way above what would normally be expected.

Great experience at Andrew's Cadillac!

by from Hermitage, TN |

I am always so very pleased with every aspect of my relationship with Andrew's Cadillac. From the scheduling experience to the walk away when everything is done, every person and every action are top notch. I buy a Cadillac because they are the BEST. I buy it at Andrew's because they are the BEST! I do not know why the overall rating keeps changing from Excellent to Poor. I hope you are watching for this error!

Excellent Service Department!!

by from Brentwood, TN |

I recently brought our Cadillac SRX in for its 10,000 mile service and while there, it was brought to my attention that I had a nail puncture in the sidewall of one of the tires. Edwina in the service department was absolutely fantastic in assisting me with resolving the issue with my insurance carrier and replacing the tire. She addressed this issue by phone in my presence and had a new tire on the car in less that 15 minutes after the initial regular service was completed. I have owned or leased many different high performance cars in my life and have dealt with many dealerships but I have never experienced that level of excellence that is demonstrated at Andrews Cadillac. And I make this statement not only as a result of the same consistent high quality service reflected in their service department but also from the sincere and caring involvement I received when I leased this car with Scott Levine. The commitment to excellent is obvious on all levels at this fine establishment and it is for this reason I have elected to become a repeat customer with Andrews.

Phil Kulp

by from Brentwood, TN |

Service at Andrews Cadillac - Dropped my wife's car off for normal service the night before and my wife got the vehicle back the next day. No problems. We always try to deal with Edwina McGee, Service Advisor. She does a great job for us, keeping us informed of what is going on and is patient with our questions and phone calls. Would highly recommend Andrew's Service Dept. to anyone who wants to have a great service experience. -Phil Kulp