Andrews Cadillac

Service 888-577-8680

Andrews Delivers!

John E. Waller

by from Brentwood, Tennessee |

My wife and I were looking for a clean pre owned vehicle with low mileage. We were not that familiar with all the models Cadillac had to offer, however we did have a price range we wanted to stay within. Cory Muehlbauer, a sales consultant with Andrew's met with us on a cold blustery winter day and showed us several models that were within our budget. We purchased an SRX that we love. Thanks Cory for your professionalism throughout the process. We were impressed with your knowledge of all the features of the different models. Also a special thanks to Currie Andrews for his personal attention to Carmella and I at the dealership.

Great service, very clean facilities, professional

by from Nashville, tn |

Very very professional service department. Sales staff very friendly and helpful.

Owner Cadillac Escalade

by from Parsons, , Tennessee |

We bought this Cadillac Escalade brand new and have been clients of Andrews Cadillac since2003.

TERRIFIC DEALERSHIP

by from Mount Juliet, TN |

Andrews Cadillac went out of their way to get the exact 2013 SRX that I wanted...color and all. Not long after the purchase, I was hit by a car while valet parked. After getting estimates, I found Andrews Cadillac body repair was the least expensive. I was extremely pleased with their quote and with the job they did on the repair. I was concerned about the service schedule and the need to go the the dealership for all service work because they are located almost an hour from where I live. However, after a couple of visits, I found the trip was well worth my time because they did such a great job. Fast, courteous, thorough and with a comfortable waiting area with coffee & snacks. I've never had such a great experience at any other dealership.

The BEST car buying experience!

by from Nashville, TN |

I've now completed my 3rd car purchase from Andrews Cadillac! Each time has been through a different dealer. This time I worked directly with Scott and Joey! As expected, the process was smooth, and I'm beyond satisfied! I would recommend this dealership to anyone who wants the best deal, on the best vehicles, with the best customer service! If you're looking for a headache...Don't go here.

Love my Cadillac CTS-V

by from Nashville, TN |

Great car...great sales crew...great service crew..the total package...I have absolutely no problem paying for a car that comes with a great support staff. Great experience from the moment I walk into the door to all the sincere followup calls to ensure my satisfaction. Highly highly recommend!

Very satisfied customer of Andrews Cadillac.

by from Nashville, Tn |

The reason I contacted Andrews was because I have a 2011 Cadillac STS. I had purchased from CarMax and have not had any service except oil Changes. My car was hit in the parking lot of a resturant and had to be repaired. I called Andrews and told them my car was coming by being being towed to their lot. The Repair service person I talked was Ann Martin who was very helpful with all information about the insurance and also advised me about what I could expect with their service. When the car was repaired, I have been very satisfied with the repair job that the company has preformed. The part that was a great help to me was, I also ask if anyone could show me how to set several automated settings the car has installed in this model, which is many. Herman Butler a Sales Person was kind enough to help me learn a great deal about the car's functions that I have appreciated very much.

Great and Honest Service

by from Nashville, TN |

Great service from the sales process to the ongoing maintenance. In am a four year customer of Andrews for four years. I appreciate the honesty in regards to what maintenance is required and the reasonable pricing of the service. There is no reason to go anywhere else, once you experience their customer service and followup.

Love my 2014 ATS

by from Nashville, Tenn. |

Would recommend Andrews Cadillac to any and all that ask me. Was treated with the utmost respect and made to feel right at home. Scott Levine was most helpful in helping put me in a new car. Will recommend to any who ask to go see Scott at Andrews Cadillac.

Love my 2012 cts sport coupe..many compliments

by from Hendersonville, Tn 37075 |

I ordered my 2012 CTS Sport Coupe in Sept. of 2011 to my specifications. Took delivery in Nov. 2011 and just love everything about it. I have had so many compliments on it and still do get compliments. I was recommended by a friend to go to Andrews Cadillac when I decided to purchase a car. I did check out another dealer in Nashville, just to hear what they had to say. Needless to say I was not happy with them. My friends had purchased their new vehicle from John Bearden and was very happy. I had a couple of visits with John and he was very helpful making sure that I had the color combination, chrome wheels and etc. that I wanted. John also took care of the transfer of my Cadillac that I sold to a friend at the time I took delivery of my car. This was very nice and made it easy for me. The service department is always very nice . The facilities are always very neat, clean and comfortable. Everyone at Andrews has always been very nice and pleasant to deal with. I would recommend Andrews.

Excellent service, advice, and experience

by from Franklin TN |

We can always depend on Scott Hertzberg, service advisor, to arrange and assure our car is serviced promptly, carefully and completely. We appreciate the dependable service and courteous, efficient care received at Andrews Cadillac service dept.