Andrews Cadillac

Service 888-577-8680

Andrews Delivers!

Best Service Department in the area

by from Franklin, Tennessee |

I go out of my way to bring our cars to Andrews. Hands down, it is truly the best. Everyone I have ever encountered has been friendly, accommodating, helpful, respectful, patient, and customer-oriented. It is rare these days to great experiences every single time, but I always have. I won't ever go anywhere else!

Remarkable Experience

by from Cookeville, TN |

Bill & I have pruchased Cadillacs at other dealerships. When we dealt with Andrews Cadillac, we knew we had found our "home." Everybody you have contact with at this dealership is very professional & gives you their utmost attention. Our salesman, Scott Levin, even came in on his day off to assist us. He impressed us w/his product knowledge & patient instruction on the many features on our XTS. Kenny Soderstrom, sales manager, was also on top of his game with financing information. Of course, we always enjoy our visit with Mr. Currie Andrews. He really caps off the personal touch you experience with this dealership. Thank you Andrews Cadillac for such a pleasant & truly remarkable experience.

Perfect

by from Brentwood, TN |

Coming out of work last week, my 2013 SRX would not start and was making a loud clicking noises as I attempted to start it. The noise would not stop. I called OnStar and they said that it sounded like I needed a technician. They dispatched someone from Andrews (coincidently, my usual service provider). William came to my rescue with a great attitude and all the equipment which was needed. Andrews will continue to be my service provider of choice. Thank you so much

Service

by from Nashville, Tn. |

Took my ATS to have it service. Could not ask for more of kind and wonderful people that work there. Work was done in stated time. everyone there goes out of there way to make you feel appreciated. would recommend them to anyone wanted to get a new car.

Always consistent

by from Hendersonville, Tn |

The service department has always treated me fairly whether the repair was under warranty or not. That's why I continue to return.

Great Service

by from Nashville, TN |

As usual, the service was great. I have no complaints.

New TN Resident needed DTS Factory Recall Repair

by from Franklin, TN |

I recently moved to TN and my DTS was under a GM Factory Recall; and I needed assistance. My husband was a Chief Engineer for GM until his retirement, so I am very familiar with the corporation and have always driven a Cadillac. I was exceptionally pleased with the attention and service at Andrews Cadillac. They were quick to explain the procedure, repairs and took every measure to show me hospitality in a very well maintained customer waiting area. The car was serviced promptly and the Administrative team introduced themselves. I would highly recommend this Cadillac dealer to anyone living in the greater Nashville area.

Escalade Service

by from Nashville, TN |

Andrews is a good outfit, but from the perspective of a buyer with service experience of 7 years, Edwina is the Andrews champion. Top notch attention, feedback, and accommodations every time, on time and always dependable. Salesmen come and go; that interaction may be intense, but it is temporary. The happy marriage is good service. Edwina delivers.

Great service, very clean facilities, professional

by from Nashville, tn |

Very very professional service department. Sales staff very friendly and helpful.

Owner Cadillac Escalade

by from Parsons, , Tennessee |

We bought this Cadillac Escalade brand new and have been clients of Andrews Cadillac since2003.