Andrews Cadillac

Service 888-577-8680

Andrews Delivers!

Escalade Service

by from Nashville, TN |

Andrews is a good outfit, but from the perspective of a buyer with service experience of 7 years, Edwina is the Andrews champion. Top notch attention, feedback, and accommodations every time, on time and always dependable. Salesmen come and go; that interaction may be intense, but it is temporary. The happy marriage is good service. Edwina delivers.

Great service, very clean facilities, professional

by from Nashville, tn |

Very very professional service department. Sales staff very friendly and helpful.

Owner Cadillac Escalade

by from Parsons, , Tennessee |

We bought this Cadillac Escalade brand new and have been clients of Andrews Cadillac since2003.

TERRIFIC DEALERSHIP

by from Mount Juliet, TN |

Andrews Cadillac went out of their way to get the exact 2013 SRX that I wanted...color and all. Not long after the purchase, I was hit by a car while valet parked. After getting estimates, I found Andrews Cadillac body repair was the least expensive. I was extremely pleased with their quote and with the job they did on the repair. I was concerned about the service schedule and the need to go the the dealership for all service work because they are located almost an hour from where I live. However, after a couple of visits, I found the trip was well worth my time because they did such a great job. Fast, courteous, thorough and with a comfortable waiting area with coffee & snacks. I've never had such a great experience at any other dealership.

Very satisfied customer of Andrews Cadillac.

by from Nashville, Tn |

The reason I contacted Andrews was because I have a 2011 Cadillac STS. I had purchased from CarMax and have not had any service except oil Changes. My car was hit in the parking lot of a resturant and had to be repaired. I called Andrews and told them my car was coming by being being towed to their lot. The Repair service person I talked was Ann Martin who was very helpful with all information about the insurance and also advised me about what I could expect with their service. When the car was repaired, I have been very satisfied with the repair job that the company has preformed. The part that was a great help to me was, I also ask if anyone could show me how to set several automated settings the car has installed in this model, which is many. Herman Butler a Sales Person was kind enough to help me learn a great deal about the car's functions that I have appreciated very much.

Great and Honest Service

by from Nashville, TN |

Great service from the sales process to the ongoing maintenance. In am a four year customer of Andrews for four years. I appreciate the honesty in regards to what maintenance is required and the reasonable pricing of the service. There is no reason to go anywhere else, once you experience their customer service and followup.

Excellent service, advice, and experience

by from Franklin TN |

We can always depend on Scott Hertzberg, service advisor, to arrange and assure our car is serviced promptly, carefully and completely. We appreciate the dependable service and courteous, efficient care received at Andrews Cadillac service dept.

Great Service and Nice People at Andrews Cadillac

by from nashville, Tn |

I recently took my 2009 DTS Cadillac in for an oil change at Andrews. I called right before I left and they worked me in and I didn't have to wait long..I couldn't have asked for faster service or nicer people. I also bought my car there and they are a pleasure to work with.

Excellent all the way around

by from Brentwood |

Great service, great customer service. My sales representative, John Bearden, even called to wish me a happy Mother's Day 7 months after my purchase, and he remembers me each time he sees me at the dealership. Would definitely recommend a friend and buy from them again.

Quick and easy service call

by from Brentwood, TN |

The work was done much quicker than expected, and all is well.