Andrews Cadillac

Service 888-577-8680

Andrews Delivers!

Awesome Service Department

by from Nashville, TN |

I moved to Nashville about 3 years ago, and have been taking my cadillacs to Andrews Cadillac for service for the past several years. I was so pleased with the quality of their service department that I purchased a new car from them earlier this year. Every contact and every visit I have ever had with them has been way above what would normally be expected.

Great experience at Andrew's Cadillac!

by from Hermitage, TN |

I am always so very pleased with every aspect of my relationship with Andrew's Cadillac. From the scheduling experience to the walk away when everything is done, every person and every action are top notch. I buy a Cadillac because they are the BEST. I buy it at Andrew's because they are the BEST! I do not know why the overall rating keeps changing from Excellent to Poor. I hope you are watching for this error!

Excellent Service Department!!

by from Brentwood, TN |

I recently brought our Cadillac SRX in for its 10,000 mile service and while there, it was brought to my attention that I had a nail puncture in the sidewall of one of the tires. Edwina in the service department was absolutely fantastic in assisting me with resolving the issue with my insurance carrier and replacing the tire. She addressed this issue by phone in my presence and had a new tire on the car in less that 15 minutes after the initial regular service was completed. I have owned or leased many different high performance cars in my life and have dealt with many dealerships but I have never experienced that level of excellence that is demonstrated at Andrews Cadillac. And I make this statement not only as a result of the same consistent high quality service reflected in their service department but also from the sincere and caring involvement I received when I leased this car with Scott Levine. The commitment to excellent is obvious on all levels at this fine establishment and it is for this reason I have elected to become a repeat customer with Andrews.

Phil Kulp

by from Brentwood, TN |

Service at Andrews Cadillac - Dropped my wife's car off for normal service the night before and my wife got the vehicle back the next day. No problems. We always try to deal with Edwina McGee, Service Advisor. She does a great job for us, keeping us informed of what is going on and is patient with our questions and phone calls. Would highly recommend Andrew's Service Dept. to anyone who wants to have a great service experience. -Phil Kulp

Quality service and friendly staff

by from Franklin, TN |

Completed my first service- oil change and tire rotation- at Andrews. Very friendly staff, even first thing in the morning, and immediately was dropped off at work by their courtesy driver. I also picked up by him later when my service was complete. Very satisfied and pleased to have such a top-notch operation so convenient to home and work.

Love Andrews Cadillac

by from Nashville, TN |

Andrew's put four new tires on my Cadillac for free just because I bought my first Cadillac from them!

Consistent Great Customer Service Model

by from Nashville, TN |

I always feel like I am getting honest advice on what needs to be done, in addition to a consistent and high level of customer service.

Excellence

by from Brentwood TN |

Excellent service department. Edwina McGee is so professional and always recommends service options which are necessary and which are optional or which can be delayed. She understands my budget and works within it. I appreciate the individual service.

Light for Service Stabilitrak Traction

by from Franklin, TN |

After having the check engine light repaired on Dec. 4, 2014 (2006 Cadillac DTS); I then began to have the Service Stabilitrak light come on intermittenly after doing normal turning. I researched and found that it could be the steering wheel position sensor or yaw sensor. I called Andrews Cadillac and Bryan Dover was very helpful in explaining what might be the problem. Being the sole driver of this car, I want to keep it as maintenance free as possible and safe. Andrews Cadillac took care of the problem in a minimal amount of time, and kept me informed about the progress. I have great confidence in this dealership, and appreciate the sincerity of Bryan Dover.

Clyde Self, retired teacher

by from Nashville, Tennessee 37221 |

Andrew's Cadillac dealership is top notch! Every time I have have had to bring my car in for maintenance, I have been treated as if I were a King. The repair department employees are very polite and willing to work with the customer. The waiting room is very pleasant with coffee and refreshments with comfortable sitting provided. As if that were not enough, when your car is ready, along with a wash, they thank you for having the opportunity to help in your service needs. This is why I feel like a King when I enter the store.