Andrews Cadillac

Service 888-577-8680

Andrews Delivers!

Excellent service

by from Nashville |

This dealer has exceeded all of my expectations. I purchased a 2008 Escalade 5 months ago and absouloutley love it. I paid a little more than I wanted to but it was a very fair deal I am really glad I purchased here now I have had no problems out of the vehicle but the service level at Andrews far exceeded my expectations. I will be a customer for life. Two of my family members have already purchased new vehicles from this dealer and are just as satisfied as I am first class dealership.

oil change

by from Brentwood, TN |

Darryl Keckler, service director, was great to get my oil changed quickly along with my car washed. I was taken down the street so I could work out at the YMCA while my car was being serviced. I really appreciated their kindess and efficiency. My car was waiting when I arrived back at Andrews! It is wonderful having such a competent dealership in the Brentwood area! Linda Lee

Great folks - great service!

Or great service - great folks! Take your choice. JimB

Andrews Cadillac Service

by from Brentwood, TN |

I have purchased one EXT from Andrews. It was a great experience. Herman Butler took really good care of me. I have all my service performed at Andrews. The entire service team is very courteous and professional.

The Best

by from Nashville, Tn |

Andrews Cadillac has the best service and the most attentive staff I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I wouldn't entertain going anywhere else!

Andrews to the rescue!!

by from Nashville, TN |

Bridget Williams and the Andrews service team have always provided superior service. I am particularly appreciative of the effort they put forth to correct an error made by another dealer. Andrews is a class act all the way. There is no reason to go anywhere else. I also appreciate the great coffee!

Service Dept

by from Nashville, TN |

The service at Andrews is excellent. They always seem to go the "extra mile". I have been a customer for many years. I would not think of ever changing.

Service Tech Edwina McGee

by from Franklin, Tennessee |

My wife and I are in our Golden Years (a teenager must have named these the golden years). Edwina goes out of her way to make sure the necessary repairs are made to our Escalade. She, Herman Butler, and Mr. Currey Andrews are the main reasons we deal with Andrews. They offer quality service and all of their staff members make sure to speak to everyone. We are very happy with Andrews Cadillac and will in all probablility purchase our next vehicle there. Joey Davis

REALTOR

by from BRENTWOOD,TN |

EXCELLENT SERVICE-ALL PERSONNEL SCOTT HERTZBERG IS MY ADVISOR AND IS GREAT SO OR OTHERS AT THIS DEALERSHIP. DONNIE HOLDER TIRE MANAGER IS CUSTOMER ORIENTED AND LISTENS TO EVERY CONCERN BIG OR SMALL. JUST PURCHASED NEW SET TIRES FROM HIM. THIS DEALERSHIP SHOULD BE A MODEL FOR OTHER DEALERSHIPS. I HAVE BEEN DOING BUSINESS FOR YEARS WITH THEM AND A VERY SAYTISFIED CUSTOMER. I HAVE USED THE SAME SALESMAN OWEN FOX FOR YEARS-NO STRESS- JOEY AND SCOTT WERE EXCELLENT IN MY LAST PURCHASE. WE ARE OWNERS OF 3 CADILLACS AND ALL PURCHASED FROM THIS DEALERSHIP BECAUSE OF THE THE WAY THEY TREAT YOU AND THE SERVICE YOU GET.I HIGHLY RECCOMMEND THEM TO EVERYONE. BRENT CARTEE,BRENTWOOD, TN.

Regular Maintenance

by from Brentwood, TN |

Always get great service and they do the little extra things that make a difference.... Like a car wash and coffee while you wait then a followup to see if you are pleased. Also I like having a female service tech. NW