TruckMasters Truck & Auto Sales

(5.0) 9 Reviews

2020 E. Indian School Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85016

Outstand service

by from phoenix |

Outstanding no-hassle sales experience that deservedly earned our business over all the other competing dealers. From Sales Manager Terry, my salesman TJ everyone was great. Follow up visits to service to address minor issues (TPMS programming) were handled efficiently, as well. Very impressed with the willingness of both sales and service to schedule and honor appointment times that are convenient for the customer. If anybody looking for vehicles I will recommend TJ & Truckmasters.

In & Out with in One hour!!!!!

by from Phoenix ,AZ |

I Worked with TJ Kim he was very professional and patient with me, definitely helped me find what I wanted and worked hard to let me leave with the vehicle I choose. I appreciate all his hard work and dedication. Definitely one of the best sales men I've ever met, I would highly recommend people to come see Mr. TJ Kim and purchase a vehicle from Truckmasters.

Great value

by from Gilbert AZ |

I was quite impressed with Lamar. Was a genuine guy who wanted me to get the best value for my money. I ended up quite happy with the whole deal. Even the wife loves to drive it!!! Only complaint I had was they don't have a courtesy shuttle, which is a small small portion of the equation, but a great option for future customers.

Awesome experience at TRUCKMASTETS

by from LAVEEN ARIZONA |

I RECENTLY PURCHASED A TOYOTA AVALON 05 at GREAT PRICE . PAUL AND TJ PROVIDED ME WITH OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO ASSIST ME IN WHAT EVER I NEEDED. THE BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!! BIG SHOUT OUT TO THE FINANCE DEPT JAMES, DUSTIN AND MIA THANKS A BUNCH. .i WILL DEFINITELY BE SENDING FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO TRUCK MASTERS!

One hour Start to Finish

by from phoienix Az |

Great Service

by from Phoenix AZ |

My husband and I had a great experience from start to finish at Truckmasters. I especially want to thank TJ Kim he was professional and had great customer service. We were very happy with our purchase. We will definitely recommend this dealership to our friends & family.

No nonsense.... Straightforward

by from Phoenix, AZ |

TJ was great! Purchased a Jag and I was very pleased. So pleased, I returned and purchased a Benz with the same outcome. My credit was not good, but my income was. They made it work for me and that's what counts. No pressure, but they will make it happen for you if you really want to drive off the lot. Management and staff were very friendly.

Great service

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Great service, staff, and experience. Will do business in the future with Truckmasters

nice and easy

by from avondale, az |

It was nice and easy martin was a big help got a great deal on what I wanted thank u truckmasters