Toyota of Glendale

Used 866-441-1938 Used866-441-1938
Service 866-441-2096 Service 866-441-2096

Awesome dealership awesome experience

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I had been car shopping for about 2 weeks and my last stop was Toyota. I was impressed by the greetings I received by Omar and the assistance from Sam when negotiating a deal they were pleasent and I got my new Corolla2015 and couldnt be happier. Thanks guys!

do not go to this dealership

by from downey, ca |

I services my Sienna at this dealership. the staff are very nice but don't expect everything to go right. after servicing my car i noticed that my front bumper is scraped and has touch up paint on it. So instead of letting me know they scraped my car they just put touch up paint on it. 3 weeks later when i washed my car i saw the touch up paint and it has been so long so there is nothing i can do. What a responsible dealership!!!! the last time i went to services my car there their car wash broke off my antenna and this time they scraped my car... i will not go back this dealership again.

Ancient facilities, predatory selliing practices.

by from Glendale, Ca |

This dealership uses old time bait-and-switch techniques. I tried to work with two masters of this disreputable tactic at Toyota of Glendale-Chadwick Flores and Mickael ?MIKEY? Garcia. they work in tandem. it worked like this. Chad made an agreement with me on the price. Once I got to dealership, Chad disappeared and stopped answering the phone while his partner denies any agreement was ever reached and tried to haggle $600 out of me. Avoid this dealership at all cost! Their word means nothing. I called a different dealership and managed to obtain a reputable quote which resulted in me purchasing a new Camry LE the same day.