Tom Leis Auto Sales

Tom Leis Auto Sales

2511 Grinstead Drive, Louisville, KY 40206

Used 866-490-8167

Visit us and see how easy your car buying can be!

Amazing

by from Louisville, KY |

The perfect used car buying experience. No hassle, no used car salesman attitude. Honest, easy going, laid back, enjoyable car shopping atmosphere. I bought a Honda Accord Wagon from Tom Leis and will tell everyone I know about how great of an experience they provided. If you are shopping for a used car and don't want the hassle, you absolutely have to put this dealer on your list. PS... the car is great!

NOT A GOOD EXPERIENCE

by from Louisville, KY |

NOT A GOOD EXPERIENCE! I recently purchased a vehicle (Honda) from Tom Leis and here I am 9 days later paying out of my own pocket for repairs! They were not willing to do anything or help in any way. I understand its a used vehicle and anything can happen but just expected a little more out of these guys. Will NOT be going back!!

Tom Leis Auto Sales responded to this review

March 8, 2014

We regret that our customer has had this experience. At the time of purchase we gave the customer a 30 day/1000 mile powertrain warranty, which covers motor and transmission, not the repairs that were apparently found necessary. The vehicle was bought with 125,000 miles and by Kentucky Law, sold As-Is. We have been in business for over 30 years and strive to provide top quality vehicles to our customers but unfortunately sometimes,not often, unpredictable things happen which are out of our control. We are confident that at the time this car was sold it held to our high standards of quality.

Run Well & Last Long

by from Louisville, KY |

All the cars we've bought from Tom Leis Auto Sales have run well for many years. Tom is a fair and honest businessman. You get what you pay for with Tom. One of the seven cars we bought from him has over 300,000 miles on it and is still going! If you need a new vehicle, go see Tom on Grinstead Drive, tell him what you can afford and want, and he'll find it for you! I don't even need to wish you good luck!

Great, friendly and reliable service

by from Louisville, KY |

I have been a customer of Tom's for decades and they have always provided the most professional customer service. I also think they do their very best to provide a good value for the cars they sell. I would and have recommended them to many friends and family and we will continue to come back when we need new cars.

VERY SIMPLE

by from LOUISVILLE, KY |

VERY NICE GROUP TO WORK WITH. Set time, drove the car, bought the car. Very simple

Smooth Sailing

by from Nashville, TN |

I was researching Subaru Outbacks and found one here. The car was in great shape. The interior was super clean (a few small parts were missing but no big deal), exterior had next to no scratches, and best of all the car mechanics were all running like new. I was sold. Next came the buying process. The dealer that worked with us was was super nice. He wasn't pushy at all and was able to answer any concerns we had about the car. I did the paperwork and was out the door with my new Outback in no time. If you're looking for a small dealer with a big heart for customers, this is your place!

5 stars isn't enough

by from Louisville |

Wonderful experience at this dealer. Helpful, but never pushy. Got a great car at a great price. I would definitely shop here again.