King's Quality Auto Sales

King's Quality Auto Sales

8665 W. 151st ST, Overland Park, KS 66223

Used 877-224-1441

Selling Cars like candy bars!!

Excellent Buying Experience! Best warranty

by from Olathe, KS |

Bob was excellent to deal with. Between our busy schedule and work, my wife and I had a hard time coming by before they closed. Bob was awesome to deal with over the phone, up front and honest and a genuinely nice guy to talk to and work with. Saw the car we were interested in on a Sunday, started our conversations with Bob on Monday and worked through the week until we finally had time to stop by Friday night. Bob stayed late to help us out and I can say this was the easiest, fastest, no hassle car buying experience I have ever experienced. After buying and selling over 11 vehicles in the past two years I can say I have spent a lot of time in a dealership and our experience at Kings was by far the best. Both of us were very impressed in the quality of his inventory, definitely no junk and everything was very nice and priced very reasonable. Besides finding one of the cleanest 2008 cars on the market for a very good price, the warranty was way too good to pass up. Took all of five minutes to negotiate the best out the door price and we signed papers in the next ten. Spent quite a while just chatting with Bob and I can honestly say both my wife and I had a great time. Would highly recommend Bob and Kings auto. I will be passing the word around. Not going to find this quality of inventory anywhere else. Thanks again Bob, the whole family is enjoying the Saab!

May 11, 2015

We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future with all of your vehicle needs. Thanks, Kings Quality Auto Sales.

8 Vehicles and counting!

by from Lee's Summit, MO |

I have purchased 4 cars for my own use and 4 others for my children from Bob G. I have to say going in, I understand they are used cars and while any dealer can go through the car to make sure it is sound, it doesn't mean something is not going to fail 10 days after you bought it. Bob has always worked to fix or find me someone who can fix the car for a reasonable price. I currently have 2 E Class Mercedes purchased from Bob and will likely buy my next used car from him as well. I really appreciate his candor and straight forward approach. It has been a good enough experience to drive from Lee's Summit many times.

May 11, 2015

Poor experience

by from Kansas City |

Owner Bob is very dismissive of issues his vehicles have. One vehicle had significant rust damage underneath it which leads me to believe it was in a flood. When this was brought to the owners attention he said the vehicle was mechanically sound. On the same vehicle an orange "!" light came on when starting the vehicle. When the light was brought to the owners attention he asked me if the door was left open as if to make me feel stupid for bringing up an issue with one of his cars. I looked at another vehicle and wanted to know if the timing belt had been replaced based on the mileage. Normally a sticker is placed under the hood when a timing belt is replaced but there was no sticker. The owner said his mechanics believe the belt was replaced because the cover was off but yet he couldn't show me where in the vehicle it looked like the cover was off. Also there was no clue as to when the belt was replaced if it ever was. Finally when I told the owner I was looking at another dealership for the same type of car her wanted to go into his office and look up there website. He brought up the website and started talking about how this dealer didn't know what the are doing and they don't even inspect the cars they get in and their cars all probably have something wrong with them. Then all of a sudden Bob the owner realized he knew the owner of the other dealership he was just bashing and said "oh this is Frank I know him! Franks a good guy he'll take care of you he's a friend of mine." Very unprofessional and an overall poor experience. Needless to say I did not buy a car from Bob and I would not recommend.

No-pressure dealership

by from OP, KS |

Bought a 2006 Volvo S40. Great customer service. Dealt with one of the proprietors, Bob G. The process, through no real fault of the dealer, took a bit longer than usual. For taking an extra half hour or so of my time, Bob threw in a free oil change. Also took care of an alignment issue I brought up during the test drive. Furthermore, they offer a 12k mile 12 month warranty. Great dealership.

February 26, 2015

Great dealer. Great experience. Great car.

by from Bolivar, MO |

I bought a BMW from Billy after I saw it on Cars.com. The entire process was painless and pleasant. Billy was honest, clear, helpful, easy to work with. I felt like I good a good deal on a great car. I couldn't be more pleased. I will certainly check his inventory the next time I need another car.

great group

by from overland park KS |

Went in looking for a car. Billy listened to what I needed and put me in the right car. Bob was great as well it was a great family feel. I would highly recommend I will be back. They gave me a good deal on my trade They don't have a bad car on the lot. The cars sell themselves so they don't have to pressure you. Can't say enough positive things

Great Dealer

by from Greenwood, MO |

I purchased a 2004 Volvo from Bob last month and it was pleasure dealing with a Dealer that wasn't a high pressure car Dealer. Thanks Bob, I will be back in a couple years for another vehicle.

February 26, 2015

BEST...Positive/Easy Car Buying Experience!

by from Liberty, MO |

Very positive and pleasant experience! I would recommend this small auto sales business to anyone!

Awesome experience

by from overland park, ks |

Went in just on a whim, not thinking anything would be able to work with my credit. Billy was a no pressure salesman and made the experience the best I have ever had at any dealership. Would recommend him and this place to anybody and everybody I know. Chad