Volkswagen Gallery of Norwood

Service 888-337-9208

The Art of Exceeding Expectations

Best Car-buying Experience I've Ever Had

by from Canton, MA |

I dealt with Eddie Addeche in Sales. He worked quickly & efficiently to find the car I wanted, without trying to sell me features I told him I didn't want. Very nice personality. Excellent demonstrator of the Bluetooth hands-free calling & Satellite radeo, helped me get started with both. I have bought cars from VW Gallery since 1985 and have had my cars serviced there. The Service staff has been terrific, and the customer lounge is the nicest I've ever seen. It is large & cheeful, & has a wonderful adjacent children's playroom.

Volkswagen Gallery of Norwood responded to this review

May 5, 2014

Hi Long-time VW Gallery Customer! We work very hard to provide top-notch auto sales and service experience at all our Gallery Automotive Group dealerships, so feedback from our customers is vital to our continued success. Eddie greatly appreciates your review and sharing your experience will help him to attract more customers like you. Thank you for taking the time, Bill Frank Customer Experience Manager wfrank@gallerygroup.com

Great Experience at VW Gallery

by from Boston, MA |

Great experience leasing our Tiguan with Eddie and the team at the VW Gallery in Norwood. Highly recommend.

First time Volkswagen buyer

by from Central MA |

After researching on Cars.com and visiting a few different VW dealerships here in New England I ended my search at Gallery VW in Norwood. I called and confirmed they still had the two Certified pre-owned Passats I was interested in and headed down later the next day. Eddie Addeche greeted me with a smile and after a quick introduction, and a few questions, he had everything, for both cars ready to review!! (they must have pre-organized it for me... Hmmm very impressive I thought!) After long test drives in both cars and a short meeting about my trade-in and financing options we had a deal. The entire car buying process was quick, honest, and professional. I will without question buy my next VW from the Gallery guys and will be recommending them to everyone I know who is interested in buying a Volkswagen. Great job guys! You have made me a very happy customer.

GREAT CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Shrewsbury, MA |

We went to vw gallery of Norwood, MA to purchase an Audi and the experience we had was out of this world. The atmosphere at this dealership makes you feel welcome the moment you set foot into the neat lobby. They are very nice, amazing, friendly and very experienced from the sales personnel to the managers. It was all hustle free and no pressure and all the questions we asked about the vehicle was answered in a very professional manner. To Peter Levesque and Paul Valenti, you guys are just awesome. we wouldn't have gotten what we wanted without your kind gestures and professional expertise in sales and finance. We can't stop talking about how nice and lovely you guys are and the way you made us felt so comfortable. Akua can't get her hands of the wheel and she now walk, laugh and talk Audi thanks to you guys ( hahaha ). This is by far the " BEST CAR DEALERSHIP" we've ever been to. And to all the Team Members keep it up cos you are all part in making this dealership the best.

Great customer service

by from Canton, MA |

My daughter was in an accident and when the car could not be towed the 40 miles to get it back to Norwood, due to a snow storm, I called Volkswagen Gallery of Norwood and spoke to Peggy. Peggy contacted another VW dealership in the town where the accident had occurred and was able to get a great recommendation for the car to get towed to. Peggy followed up with me the next day to make sure that everything had gone well. Peggy was very helpful and I felt comfort in knowing my daughter was safe and the car would be at a reputable location.

Great Team Effort out of Jack and his Team

by from Boston, Ma |

My second VW from Volkswagen Gallery in Norwood and I have to say they continue to deliver on their promises. From the sales experience to timely service I have been impressed to date with Jack, Paul Eddie and particularly with Yulissa and Mark in the Service Department-effectively and effeciently handling my VW Tiguan and keeping it in tip top shape. Keep it up guys!

Great service

by from Norwood, MA |

Service center is great. Yulissa is an excellent service advisor.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Boston, MA |

Yesterday I went the the VW gallery to test drive two cars that I had seen online. I was greeted by Eddie Adeche, who was very pleasant. He was able to give me meaningful information about the cars and treated me well. Because I had done research online the narrowing process was pretty easy. I was able to find a car for a good price with even more amenities than I wanted. I was satisfied with the price of the car and worked with Paul Valenti to come up with a financing plan that I could afford. Paul was flexible and understanding. Once it was clear that I was going to leave with a car Eddie cleared out my old car and transferred all of my items to my new car and cleaned out my floor mats! I have a little bit more paperwork to complete this week but I expect that to go smoothly. I am really pleased with my experience at the gallery and plan to go back for service.

Great buying experience

by from Mansfield , ma |

I purchase recently purchased my VW CC with VW Gallery and I just want to tell you of the great experience of purchasing my car , great professional team from the general manager , financial manager and great customer service from Yulissa and Mark.

Most Excellent Service Experiences

by from Norwood, MA |

The Gallery at VW provides a warm and welcoming atmosphere for buying and for servicing a VW. As for buying a VW, I would recommend either Tony Shuman or Eddie Adeche; both salesmen are well aware and extremely knowledgeable about VW's. As for the service department, VW Gallery has one of the best in the business. Service Manager, Gene Robbins, is well studied and versed in the realm of German automotive engineering, in particular with VW's. In addition, Yulissa Gudoy and Mark Heaton, have also both been members of the Gallery team for several years. Both service advisors continue to update their background on all new features of VW's along with being committed to the VW brand. Lastly, I would like to add that service concierge, Peggy Valesquez, is always very helpful and more than happy to assist with any needs of a customer while visiting the VW Gallery. Therefore, I would strongly recommend the VW Gallery to all VW enthusiasts, owners, and drivers.

Great Service 20 years

by from DEDHAM MA |

My wife & I have been sales and service customers since 1995 with 2 Jettas, a Passat, and a Tiguan that we have not had a lot of trouble with. We always are treated well by the service people who really know their stuff.