Fontana Nissan

Service 888-750-3053

Home Of Bottom Line Pricing

Awesome Buy

by from Rancho Cucamonga, CA |

Overall the experience was great! If you are looking for a flexible dealership, definitely look into purchasing a Nissan from Fontana. Purchasing a car can be stressful, but the staff was all very friendly and willing to work with us despite our credit situation. Whether you re looking for a new or used car, they have a large selection and are really helpful when trying to tend to what you re looking for in a car. They also had plenty of snacks to curb the car shopping munchies, which might seem like a small gesture, but in fact made our experience that much better. Overall, amazing customer service and I could never be happier with our purchase!

Great new car buying experience

by from Moreno Valley,Ca |

I just bought my first new car at Fontana Nissan. The overall experience was great. This was the salesman Victor's first sale so the assistant sale manager Leon help out. Both were very friendly and knowledgable. Leon found the exact car I wanted color, features everything. And the price was just right. I would definitely recommend this dealership. They don't give you the run around they give you exactly what you want.

amazing s service

by from fontana, CA |

Aleska Davis and Dominic Garcia were both amazing sales people and also very personable. They understood what I was looking for and tried to match it perfectly. They were patient understanding and truly helpful. I looked around at several car dealerships, and what sold this car more than anything was the fact that these two took the time to get to know me, my likes dislikes and needs of the car. After the amazing experience I had here fontana nissan has gained a loyal customer.

FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Rancho Cucamonga, CA |

Our experience at Fontana Nissan was the ABSOLUTE BEST!! Everyone acknowledged played an imperative part to our very smooth & timely transaction. All involved provided Distinguished customer service. Alex Ramos provided outstanding customer service and Chris Jensen's superior knowledge of the vehicle sealed the deal! Leon Danayan and Frank Bachman both took the time to make sure we were well taken care of. Chris Peppers was extremely expeditious in financing. Overall wonderful experience and NO DOUBT will be recommending Fontana Nissan to all our friends and family.

Definitely recommended

by from Riverside, Ca |

I placed an online application and received a call from Aleksa within minutes, she was great, set up an appointment for the same day, once there, I was helped by Eric, he was very helpful and nice. Everyone was very friendly and helped out for me to get the best deal possible. The process was very easy and faster than I expected. I LOVE MY NEW CAR!!! the service was excellent, I definitely recommend Fontana Nissan.

Great Experience

by from Fontana, CA |

Having already experiences other dealerships while purchasing a car, this was the best one yet. Eric was very helpful in our selection and working out the details. He was eager to help and made everything easier to do. My overall experience was excellent and I'm glad Eric could help us.

Service

by from Fontana ca |

The service was very good they helped us get something for the price that we had.

Go see Aleksa Davis!!!

by from Redlands, CA |

Most of the time people don't really look forward to going and buying a used car. Well going to Fontana Nissan you definitely don't have to worry about that! I worked with Aleksa Davis to find the perfect car for me. She was absolutely amazing! She genuinely cared and went above and beyond to make everything happen. The whole process was no hassle and speedy. The whole staff at Nissan was very friendly, professional, and genuine. When it is time for me or anyone I know to get a new or used car, I wont go anywhere other than Fontana Nissan. No matter what you have to go in and ask for Aleksa Davis, you wont find better service anywhere else!

Engaging and Professional

by from Rancho Cucamonga, CA |

Engaging and Professional Eric Thornton was the first sales person to help me with the purchase of my new Altima. It was Eric who recommended the Altima based on my preferences for a new vehicle. His recommendation proved to be right on; I am very pleased with the Altima. Everything Eric said about the car was true and I am really enjoying it. Eric was very professional and knowledgeable. He seemed very interested in meeting my needs and was highly responsive to all my requests. If I had friends or family members who were planning to shop for a new Nissan, I would send them to the Fontana location and tell them to ask for Eric Thornton.

Amazing service and amazing deals!

by from Fontana, CA |

My dad and I went into Fontana Nissan just to look at the new Nissan Versa, I was not expecting to test drive let alone make a deal that day. Eric Thornton approached us and was very friendly and helpful throughout my whole car buying experience. From the first test drive I fell in love with my car and he and Phil Jimenez fought long and hard to get me the best possible deal. I definitely left happy and completely satisfied with the treatment I was given. As a first time buyer I cannot begin to explain how grateful and happy I am for all of their help and assistance. It was definitely a very enjoyable shopping experience. I definitely recommend Fontana Nissan to anyone looking to get a great car for an amazing price. Thank you so much Fontana Nissan! And Eric! -monica

Proud owner of a new Nissan!

by from Fontana, California |

My husband and I were looking for a new car so we decided to go into Fontana Nissan and look around. We were just looking and comparing prices, we were not looking to buy that same day. Right away we were greeted by our friendly sales consultant Eric Thornton who resulted to be very helpful as well. The exact car we wanted was not in stock so Eric went all out looking for our car and was able to find it and transfer it to the Fontana Nissan. We are very pleased with our new Nissan Sentra SR and the service we received.