Fontana Nissan

Service 888-750-3053 Service 888-750-3053

Home Of Bottom Line Pricing

Great customer service from Linda Garcia

by from Fontana, CA |

Had a great sales person, her name is Linda Garcia. Didnt get my car in the first visit due to having my 4 year old with me on a school night. But Linda was great enough to go on her day off to help me finish my search. You are truly the best Linda.

great service!!!!!! You need to come here and see

by from Lake Elsinore Ca. |

Oh My God!!!! what a service!!!!! between Matt our sales person and Jermaine the financial manager, they made me feel like a true VIP!!! I DEFINITELY WILL COME BACK AGAIN FOR MY NEXT CAR!!!!

Nissan Car review

by from Fontana,CA |

I had a wonderful experience at the Nissan dealership in Fontana when I was shopping for a new car. Frank Villalobos was an outstanding sales man and he helped me throughout the whole process. I am happy with the Nissan I have and without the help of Frank I would have not have the great car I have today.

Greatest 1st car buying experience

by from Upland, CA |

Best experience buying my 1st new car! Frank Villalobos made sure of that. With all the questions I had, I thought for sure he'd get frustrated and tired of me. He had to be the most genuine person I've ever met especially with all the stereotypes of salesmen these days. Not Frank he was honest, patient, friendly. I'm defeniylydefenitly recommending Frank Villalobos to all my friends and family.

By Alex from San Bernardino, CA

by from San Bernadino |

Buying a car from Fontana Nissan was a great choice it has such a positive environment and they literally do anything to help you get the car you want especially Chris Moran every dealer ship needs a guy like him with his great level of expertise in cars

Made Easy

by from Fontana, CA |

Job well done! I would recommend anyone to go shop at Fontana Nissan.

Christian Ivankich is the Man to See!

by from Fontana, Ca |

I hate hate hate going to a dealership and speaking with the sales people, because if you have ever had to buy a car you know they just want a commission and will say anything to get it, so I dreaded going in the hot hell sun on the bus to the Nissan in Fontana -yes me and my husband on the bus in Fontana in Aug I might add. I was guarded, but then I met Christian. He was so patient and easy to relate to. He spoke about how he used to catch the bus for two years. I didn't feel like he was trying to sell us just anything, he really is genuine. He really wanted us to be happy with what we wanted and even though we didn't drive away with a car Christian gave us a ride, now how awesome is that.

Great experience

by from Rialto |

Had a great time this 2nd time around. Linda Garcia showed me around the lot to find my new car. Help my with all the questions that i had and explain a lot of things about the car i picked. she was there the whole time, love this lady. I will recommend Fontana Nissan to my friends and family and of course i will have them go with Linda Garcia. thanks Linda for all your help!!! :)

Great Service

by from Rialto |

This is my 2nd time buying a new car here, but this time the experience was better than the first. Linda Garcia (sales consultant) was really helpful and answer all my questions. Love the experience 2nd time around. Im really happy with my new Nissan Sentra.

Great Customer Service!

by from Rancho Cucamonga,California |

I had a fabulous experience at Fontana Nissan. The Sales Consultant Christian Ivankich was very informative and helpful in addressing all of my questions reguarding the purchase of my new vehicle. I was especially impressed with the professionalism and non pressure feeling I recieved during my visit. I would recomend any of my friends or famiy to go to Fontana Nissan and ask for Christian Ivankich