River Cities Motors

Used 866-790-7163

Where Quality is Affordable

Comfortable Buying Experience

by from Ashland, KY |

I have bought 2 cars from here over the years, including trading back in my Charger for a Grand Caravan. There has just been an easiness in dealing with River Cities Motors. I actually plan on dealing with them again soon. They always have quality cars and are really competitively priced. Just an overall comfortable car buying experience.

June 1, 2014

Thanks for such a great review, this makes us very proud that we are doing a good job. We look forward to dealing with you again soon. We work hard to find the very best inventory we can and then price them to sell!

Dealt with RCM for many years.

by from Lexington, Ky |

I've bought several cars from River City Motors and have been very happy with each and every purchase. I will always look to buy from them on future needs. No frills or pressure sales. They put the NADA price on the window along with their marked down price. Which is a very nice markdown price. Vehicles don't last long here...better hurry if you see one you want.

Satisfied

by from Grayson,KY |

I bought a 2011 Camry about 3 weeks ago. It's a very nice car, I got a good deal on this car when compare the car to cars at other dealers.

August 12, 2014

Thank you Tom for your nice report, we are always happy to hear we are doing a good job. Enjoy your Camry !!

HHR SL Coupe

by from ASHLAND,KY |

I purchased this car and went to have some features checked out on it and then placed a call and was out of line with the owner Dave B.. I was tired from Sleep Apnea and my foot was broke and I just went off on him for no reason and made some very mean comments. I have dealt with River Cities Motors on more than one occasion and hope to deal with this dealer more in the future. I am very pleased with my purchase.

May 30, 2014

Thank you Cindy and thanks about comments to Dave I will pass them on to him, we have been here for the past 30 years and know that there are days when we all say or do things that we say " man I wish that had not happened". We do try to price and sell good units and are happy to hear you will return again! John

Nothing but satisfied

by from Ashland, Ky |

I've purchased three vehicles from River Cities Motors. The experience was the best I've ever had from any dealership of all the cars I've purchased over the years. It's why I keep coming back. When its time for me to purchase another vehicle, River Cities will be where I get it. I recommend this dealership to all my friends and family when they're auto shopping.

May 24, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. Three purchases that is great to hear. We have been so blessed with some fantastic repeat buyers, in fact I have other dealers that I know say how did you sell a car last week in the bad weather?? I say will 3 of those sales came from repeat customers. Again thank you for sharing your feedback and for recommending us to others.

best place in Ashland.

by from catlettsburg,ky |

I Purchased A 2012 Chevy Cruse In January Check Engine Light Came On 2 Miles Down The Road .Called Ron Back Told Him He Took Care Of Everything. Looking Forward To Buying Another Car From Him.

May 22, 2014

We remember your deal I want to thank you for your patience and understanding that day, we need more customers like you that realize that things happen and that they are out of all our control. We love to keep our customers happy and work hard to do that. Thanks again for such a nice review indeed! We look forward to dealing with you in the future for sure!

The only place I buy now

by from South Point,OH |

We've bought two vehicles from here and couldn't be happier. The staff here have always been very courteous and have gone out of their way to make things right. I really question these negative reviews as it sounds NOTHING like the people I know there. They are God fearing Christlike people who use their business as a ministry and I see that firsthand (which probably explains the battle :). Couldn't recommend more highly!

May 18, 2014

Thank you for your kind words, we work hard to great units to offer at prices that make sense. We know that some times people get upset for some reason, but we have been here for 30 years and we always feel uplifted by reviews like yours.

Best Used Cars in Tri State Area

by from Louisa, ky |

We have purchaed 2 cars in the past, we have went to every car lot within a 150 mile radius and always come back to River City, if you want a clean, low mileage vehicle in great shape, this is the place to be. Will be purchasing another car in the near furture and can't wait.

March 3, 2014

Thank you Ron, we can only stay open with customers like you, repeat buyers make our long cold winter days here a blessing for sure!

Awful Customer Service

by from Ashland, KY |

I tried for days to get a hold of them because I worked during their business hours. Calls and emails were not returned. A week after I had initially began trying to reach them I finally was able to reach them and found out the car I had been calling about (and had the full amount ready to pay cash from day one and just wanted some basic information on) was already sold and then they hung up. Extremely rude.

March 7, 2014

FLAT OUT NEVER HAPPENED, PERIOD!!

Pleased and will return

by from Ashland, KY |

Have purchased 2 vehicles from this dealer. Both vehicles were priced well below NADA and their local competition, and they were in very good shape. One vehicle I have owed for 4 years. It still runs great and I take it on trips about 3 times a year. The other I just recently purchased. No high pressure sales, but there when you need them. Purchasing process was fast and complete. This is the place in the tri-state for good deals on good used cars.

December 8, 2013

Thank you so much for the fantastic review, all 5 Stars make us very proud. We have seen such a change in the business over the past 5 years making it so hard to find the right inventory, we are honored when we have repeat customers like you return and uplift us with such positive comments. Have a great day!

No problems here

by from Ashland, KY |

My wife and I have bought 4 vehicles from River Cities. We have dealt with both Ron and Dave but not John. We have been pleased with all 4 purchases. I don't believe that they know the meaning of high pressure. You wonder around the lot, everything is priced, make your decision then go ask for the keys for a test drive. Yes, most of the cars are low on gas as another review has stated, but what with the price of gas it would cost a fortune to fill all of them up just for test drives. Besides, if I'm not sure about the car within 15/20 minutes into a test drive, I probably won't buy it. Also a full tank of gas can be negotiated in the deal. (I have done this) I continue to watch their lot especially on Wednesday and Thursday evenings as that is when the new (used) vehicles are brought in from the auction. In closing, we have had nothing but good experiences with this company, and as long as we live in the area, we will continue to buy our vehicles from River Cities Motors. Thank You.

November 26, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words, we have some customers that get mad because we are laid back, but this has been our policy for the 30 years we have been here. It is past customers like yourself that make our day go so good. I again can not say thank you enough for loyalty to us. Have a great day. Ron, Dave, John