Nissan of Bakersfield

2800 Pacheco Rd, Bakersfield, CA 93313

New 888-690-1724
Used 888-670-7067
Service 877-894-1521

Striving to provide the very best services we can to the people who deserve it most; our Customers

Pleasant place to be and very friendly

by from Bakersfield |

The staff at the dealership were very friendly and even though I was a little bit upside down in my vehicle, we were still able to make a deal that I was happy with. I will be referring my friends and family to Nissan of Bakersfield and my salesman Matt.

July 2, 2012

We're glad to hear that you had such a good experience with us. We strive to provide the best customer service we can and Matt is one of our top performers when it comes to customer service. We're proud of him, and proud to be your New Car Dealer. If you have any questions about your vehicle or maintenance please don't hesitate to contact us by phone or email, and remember our service department is open 6 days a week for your convenience. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Pleasant Driving.

horrible

by from bakersfield california |

They sold me a really bad car , I thought getting a newish car would help me solve my problems from my previous car the new car I bought from nissan has more plrobl we m then my 99 honda accord..There service sucks. I took my car for a recall and got my tired stolen , I took my car for an oil change and got my wallet stolen..This car keep breaking down and nothing is being done about it , I keep trying to speak to the manager but seems like he's never there? And the car services manager seems to be in the scam..I hate this place and would not return or recommend

Rudest people EVER

by from Bakersfield, CA |

Started a week ago, 1st salesman never called me back. Called Friday & spoke to the sales manager Juan who spent 30 minutes going over my info and promised to call back. I called him at 4pm and had to leave a message. Saturday am I called again and got James. Super nice, another 30 minutes going over specifics and he promises to call back and DOES NOT. Called Sunday am and got Paula. What a wretched, unhappy, rude person. Did NOT want to hear about my previous experience, constantly interrupted and in the end spouted off some random numbers on a vehicle without even telling me what she was quoting me. I emailed the GM and Nissan USA but I HIGHLY doubt anyone cares or there wouldn't be so many unhappy people. (Note their FB page has ZERO comments and note the Yelp reviews as well). In 8 years I have purchased from Mazda, Toyota, Ford & Hyundai and these guys get the award for worst customer service. Looks like I dodged a bullet.

Bad Sales and Customer Service

by from Bakersfield, CA |

Horrible just horrible. Bad customer service and high pressure sales tactics. Watch out.

June 14, 2013

Baseballfan661, I'm sorry to hear about your recent visit with us, and I apologize if you received anything less than great service from our team. Obviously this is not the type of service we are known to provide or customers. Would you consider reaching out to me directly so that i can see where we went wrong and give us the chance to remedy this issue? If given the opportunity I promise do to my best to make sure your experience is nothing short of excellent! You can reach me at jguerrero@nissanofbakersfield.com -Thank you again for the review

Love this place!!!-from a 5 times customer.

by from Bakersfield, CA |

Gotta love this place! Darío, Richard, Rene, Joseph and all others... You definitely are a great team!!! Thanks for all your genuine interest in giving excellent customer service. Looking forward to purchase #6. You're the best!!!

February 20, 2013

Felipe, let us start by saying that we're very grateful that you continue to choose Nissan of Bakersfield as your preferred dealer. And, we're excited to hear about your experiences with us. We strive to provide the best quality service we can, and reviews like yours remind us that we're on the right track. Thank you so much for the kind words, we look forward to seeing you for #6,#7,#8...as well. Remember, our service department is open 6 days a week, including an available shuttle, free Wifi in our customer lounge and some great company while you wait. Let us know if we can be of any further service to you, and congratulations again!

Great service and friendly/helpful staff

by from Bakersfield, CA |

I recently purchased a new car from Nissan of Bakersfield. I would definitely refer my friends and family to buy from them as well. Their staff is friendly and helpful, they really worked with me to get me the car I wanted at a price I could afford. They were ready and willing to answer my questions and even after my purchase, that have called to ensure that I am satisfied.

February 20, 2013

Amanda, We're excited to hear about your recent visit to Nissan of Bakersfield. We appreciate the kind words and look forward to continuing to serve you in the future. Remember our services don't stop with the Sale, but we're here if you need us for service or parts 6 days a week. Thank you again, and congratulations on your new car!

Nissan lost a customer

by from Bakersfield CA |

I have bought two (2) cars at this dealer my first car I was able to take it to another state and noticed the other Nissan dealership provided a faster service and would always accommodate their customers. Once I arrived back to bakersfield I noticed the maintenance was double to triple the time of the other Nissan. When I had my first mechanical problem Nissan could never find the problem, so what happened one day Nissan suggested for me to trade it in for another Nissan but what is funny is that that vehicle was only about 3 years old now am stuck with another Nissan and after the purchase I realized I should of bought a car at a different dealer since the solution for a fix is to trade it in. Thank you Nissan of Bakersfield and also when I bought my second new car they chose the wrong maintenance package and not the one I told the sales person but of course they told me it was my fault for not reviewing my paper work once again Thanks Nissan I will NOT continue to remain a loyal customer!

February 8, 2013

We're very sorry to hear about your experience with us. In any situation our goal at Nissan of Bakersfield is always to consider what's best for our customers. Many times that means repairing their current car/truck and getting them back on the road safely. But sometimes when repairs aren't the answer; thankfully we have an alternative to offer. Either way we're here to serve you. So, if for some reason you still feel we may not have explained the process or your paperwork completely let us know, and we'd be happy to go over it again. Please ask for our customer service department to get you over to the right personnel that can answer those questions. Congratulations on the new vehicle, and we're glad to hear you don't have to worry about that mechanical problem again. Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and letting us know how you really feel.

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Bakersfield, CA |

My husband and I were just browsing killing time. We decided to"just look". Eric Voss greeted us as we approached the lot. We felt very comfortable with him and decided to let him show us some cars. Although we were not really in the market to buy, the experience was so pleasant we wound up purchasing a beautiful 2013 Altima. No pressure tactics, no sense of urgency, and most of all, no unpleasant Haggeling. Over all, the BEST car purchasing experience yet. Thanks guys at Nissan of Bakersfield for everything! We will definitely recommend you to friends and family. Michelle and Carlos Arredondo

February 8, 2013

What a great review Michelle, thank you so much for the very kind words. We're very proud of our sales team here at Nissan of Bakersfield for going the extra mile to provide each customer with the BEST buying experience possible. And we're especially proud of Erick Voss for his dedication to that goal. I'm sure he'll be very pleased to hear about your experience with us, we'll make sure to pass on the good news. Congratulations again on your purchase, and happy driving!

2013 Altima

by from Bakersfield, CA |

I will keep coming back to Bakersfield Nissan. They are very helpful and make they buying process easy!

January 31, 2013

Thank you Tayler for the great review! We're happy to hear about your recent visit with us, and look forward to serving you again in the future. Remember, our Service Dept. is open 6 days a week should you need anything. Make sure to check us out on our website, or at Facebook.

Thanks for the great customer service Vincent !

by from Tehachapi Ca. |

Vincent Carlon was excellent at helping us with our new car buying needs. The process was smooth start to finish. With our family size becoming smaller, it was time to trade in our gas guzzling Yukon.I'm glad we made Nissan our first and last stop, and are now the happy owners of a 2013 Nissan Altima. It suits our needs and fits our lifestyle. A big thanks to Vincent Carlon and the other staff at Nissan that helped make it happen.

November 30, 2012

Congratulations on your New Altima! We're happy to hear that your experience went so well with us, and that you found the right car to both fit your needs and lifestyle. Our goal is always to provide our customers with the best customer service possible, and with employees like Vince Carlon we're able to achieve that goal. Thank you again for your kind words, and happy driving!

Great place to buy your car!

by from Lancaster, Ca |

We had no real idea what car we were interested in but we did know we needed a new car. Our salesman, Brandon, listened to our needs and found us the perfect vehicle. Not only was he attentive, friendly and helpful, but he even drove 60 miles to come pick us up! Even though we kept them after hours on a Friday night, Brandon and Angela were awesome! They answered all of our questions and provided us with all the information we needed. Angela was like lightening with the paperwork end and together they made the whole experience much more pleasant. Thanks so much Brandon and Angela! We are so happy with our new vehicle and will defiantly recommend this dealership to others.

November 9, 2012

Christina, Thank you so much for the rave review, and Congratulations on your new vehicle! We're excited to have you as a new customer. Our goal here is simple; it's make your needs a priority, and it sounds like you got to experience that first hand. Brandon and Angela are both crucial parts of our Team here at Nissan of Bakersfield and I'm sure they'll be very happy to hear your kind words. Remember to tell all of your friends and family that Nissan of Bakersfield is the place to go when it comes to buying a vehicle.