Certified Motors

772 Pulaski Highway, Bear, DE 19802

Used 888-556-3567

Buy here! Pay here! We buy and sell cars and Harleys!

T Riffic

by from wilmingotn de |

T-Riffic!!! Happened across this dealer as we drove on Rt 40 (good idea paitning building bright yellow by the way). We were on a limited budget but you know we still expected to get something decent and most importantly- reliable with our money. When we stopped in they greeted us with no pressure - they have a lot of cars there so we figured they must sell a lot and the sign said warranty up to 4 years so that's comforting too. SO we found a couple of suv's we liked and did the test drive thing. Once we settled on onewe talked it over a while and - even though we hate negotiating - our salesman turned out to be pretty cool to work with, which you don't find a lot of places. Eventually we worked out a good deal and never really broke a sweat. all in all it was a terrific experience.

Pleasant folks

by from Delaware city DE |

Pleasant folks very kind with customers and surely be knowing their stuff about cars. Orgininally for Carolina and when we come up these parts a few years back were lucky to happen across Certified. Been with them every since cause feeling right at home with them.

Happy here

by from elkton MD |

wish we found certified motors before we burned so much energy shopping and running all around. what we found was that for lower price reliable cars there are not too many trustworthy places. Finally found this place and drove off in good car (well, SUV) with no hassles. We droive it and knew right away it was the car for our family.

THE BEST

by from new castle DE |

Da Best, guys. Da Best. Seriously blows away the competition in so many ways. Your not a number here but youcan save big numbers.

SO excited

by from Wilmington DE |

i'm so excited after buying my car the more I drive it the more I love it. you know how you don't notice any certain car but thenafter you get one you begin to notice them all around? well it happened to me LOL the really cool thing about it is I get even more excited because the more I see the more I know that I got a really good deal ! i'm like totally satisfied and highly recommend certified motors

Feel safe

by from Middletown DE |

Feelin safe now. I can beat the crazy snow we been gettin. Cause even tho i can only afford small payments Certified worked with me. So i have my 4 wheel drive for safety and size to fit my 3 kids. I got a good warranty too so thats another worry i dont have. Be nice having my suv for the beach vacation this summer too. Can't wait!

All Good

by from Pike Creek, DE |

Been buyin vehicles for 25 years so i should know a few things. Have nothin bu good to say bout Certified Motors. They really connect with you. Make sure you know how to check out vehicles, what to look for on test drives and willin to work deals with you on pricing and financing. Really have solutions for customers. So hard to find this level of professionalism in this price tier, but they really bring it

Proper

by from Wilmington DE |

My ride wwas great off the lot. Few weeks after i heard some kinda noise. Told dealer about it and they asked me to bring it in for a look. turned out it was nothing big. just a bracket underneath had worked loose. They seemed happy to take care of it. Guess its best to judge how they treat you after the sale. Certified Motors did me right.

Fine Gentlemen

by from Wilmington DE |

Quite fine gentlemen are what we encountered. We compiled a down payment for our sons first car. He was starting a new job and needed dependable transportation. What we found were extremely competetive prices on quite a number of the kinds of vehicles in which we had a strong interest. Certified Motors staff exceeded our expectations and provided everything we needed in order to make an informed decision. We highly recommend to anyone seeking a good car.

returning Customer

by from Newark DE |

Bought 2 cars in a couple years from 2006-7. Kids were in school and needed reliable 'starter' cars.Well it worked out great. Now that I am in the market again I was happy to find Certified Motors still going strong. And I see that they have a Guaranteed Credit Approval program and really nice warranties. Since we dealt with them before and things worked out so well, I feel like I can trust Certified Motors.