Jaguar-Land Rover Sacramento

2052 Fulton Ave, Sacramento, CA 95825

New 888-552-7927
Used 888-551-0638
Service 888-523-6901

Jaguar-Land Rover Sacramento is part of the award-winning Niello Company dealerships

Excellent Dealership

by from Chicago, IL |

There are many great dealerships with helpful people that sell and service good cars. Then there's Niello Jaguar in Sacramento, California. It is truly an excellent culture of people who create this great dealership! When it comes to selling a quality product, ensuring that the buyer is pleased with the sale & the car and exceeding customer expectations, at Niello Jaguar these things are second nature. They have acted in the most professional and respectful and bend over backward way to keep me happy, even after the sale, even though I live 2100 miles away. Even here in Chicago, they made repairs to my vehicle they thought should have been fixed before I bought it. I looked all over the country for an '05-'08 Super V8. I had cars inspected in four states. None showed better in pictures and eventually in person than the car I found in Sacramento. It was certainly the farthest destination. After comparing 40+ Super V8 and Vanden Plas models, I decided to go to Sacramento and check out the one they had in inventory with the full intention of buying it and driving it back to Chicago. They repaired several major items before I ever saw the car. After we inked the deal their General Manager, Richard Farler, had the heater core replaced. It took all day but he didn't charge me. He arranged for transportation for me at his cost. Now back in Chicago, we identify a suspension issue. He's fixing that for me too. These were the final over the top steps Niello Jaguar did for me. Before the purchase there's the work of my Sales Consultant, Zach Mongston. He is a great listener, professional in his manner, enthusiastic with his clients at all times, and responsible above and beyond he even came in on his days off to help me with the purchase logistics. I asked for well over 60 additional photos of the car and Zach took all of them. He arranged for many special items with my car before I arrived from cleaning to polishing the wheels to buffing the entire car. At one point he was taking care of small cleaning details just to make the car spotless for me. I don't think he ever received a commission on my purchase due to the negative gross on the car. Finally, at the heart of any service company is its dedicated employees. Todd Landvik, Used Car Manager and Daniel Giles, Sales Manager both were instrumental in working on details before I arrived that kept my stay in Sacramento to a minimum, they helped me ship my own car back to Chicago and expedited the paperwork. Jorge Vega, the man of the year to me, fixed so many things on my car. He really made my purchase possible. I would have walked away if that car didn't run so well and would have kicked myself if it fell apart after I bought it. Gina Parr, Jackie Edwards and Cara Feld made the finance portion and paperwork before, during and after happen seamlessly and flawlessly. And while I was waiting for two days while Jorge did repairs in the back, Tonya Stoup in service, Spencer Sughrue in sales and Ailya Ireland-Shelton in the office kept me company and made me feel like a part of the Niello family. There are many times I want to write a bad review about some service, not many times when I feel like writing a good one. With Niello Jaguar's "out of the park" service and dealership culture I don't see how I could not write a true review of my experience. Thank you all. Mike Lind

Jaguar-Land Rover Sacramento responded to this review

May 15, 2014

Thank you Mike! We so appreciate your business and feedback! Please call us if you have any other questions! Cheers!

The absolute WORST

by from Pleasanton ca |

I would highly discourage anyone from purchasing a piece of gum from this dealership, let alone a vehicle. They have a complete lack of integrity. Bait and switch was attempted several times during our dealings with them. If you are in the market for a Range Rover, do yourselves a favor and go to a sister dealership.

Jaguar-Land Rover Sacramento responded to this review

May 15, 2014

Thank you for your honest feedback. Here at Jaguar and Land Rover Sacramento pride ourselves in the highest level of customer service, and in this case we obviously fell short of that high level. If there is anything we can do to help you in the future, we would be most willing to help you fulfill your Range Rover order. Thanks!

Super service!

by from Danville, CA |

I purchased a XJL Portfolio and was very impressed by the overall service and (particularly) the friendliness of the entire staff at the dealership. Neil replied to my initial inquire immediately. Spencer handled the purchase in a very professional manner, and was very pleasant to deal with, as was Dan in the finance department. Overall, this was as good an experience as I ever had in dealings with other dealerships.

AZIMOVA MADINA

by from Newport Beach CA |

Thank you! I bought car at this dealer! Good job guys! Thanks a lot! Service is excellent !!! I will recommend you to my friends!