Dale Earnhardt Jr. Buick GMC Cadillac

1850 Capital Cir NE, Tallahassee, FL 32308

New 888-630-7693
Used 877-600-2998
Service 877-273-2880

Deal with the people you know, like and trust!

A GREAT PLACE for You and your Family's Vehicle

by from Tallahassee, Florida |

I have been a long time customer and believe that anyone willing to take the time to stop in for service or purchase a vehicle, they will be sold on the level of customer service and satisfaction Dale Earnhardt Jr. exudes. I have purchased multiple vehicles so far and plan to do it again.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Buick GMC Cadillac responded to this review

April 16, 2013

I want to express a special thanks for your complimentary remarks regarding our sales and service departments! We strive to provide an excellent level of service to our customers in every aspect. On behalf of our entire Dale Earnhardt Jr Buick GMC Cadillac Team, many thanks for your continued business! Tim Moore - General Manager (850)402-9900

Excellent service department!

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Excellent service department (especially Michelle) with comfortable facilities. I never have a problem getting my car in for service. If you are a woman - talk to Michelle!

GREAT SERVICE!!!

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I purchased a brand new Buick Regal. This car was the first car I've ever purchased in my own name. Not only was I extremely nervous about car shopping but I had no idea what to expect. This dealership made me feel like family; I felt so comfortable with everyone there and the customer service was amazing. This is the type of experience everyone should have when car shopping especially someone who is new to car shopping. I would say that I would recommend this dealership, but I have been telling everyone to go to this dealership since I left the lot in my new car! I let everyone know of the great customer service and hospitality. I love everyone at this dealership and I'm so happy I decided to purchase my first car from here. It was an experience I will never forget and I'm so happy I met Ren Lee(Sales Manager) & Tara Dupayne! They are amazing people!! I love my new car!!!

Great Place to Purchase

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I have had the pleasure of working with an awesome team at Dale Earnhardt Jr. Buick, GMC, Cadillac. This is the 8th vehicle purchased from here and as always the it has been a wonderful experience.

Purchasing a vehicle.

by from Tallahasse, Fl. |

The sales person, Harry Burn was very knowledgeable in the vehicle and was very professional in handling the sale.

Awesome Service

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I have had to have two parts replaced due to recalls. Excellent service both times. The last time I was a drive in on a Saturday morning and less than 30 minutes later I was ready to go. Awesome.

Great deal and service

by from Tallahassee, Fl |

I bought a 2014 Cadillac CTS for my wife. We had just left a local dealership and was told she couldn't trade her 2012 Mercedes Benz without a substantial down payment. So glad we decided to stop by Dale Earnhardt. Tim was an excellent salesman and the entire staff were very accommodating.

A rewarding experience

by from Cairo, GA 39828 |

Our experience was exceptional! Our Salesman, Timothy James was awesome! He was professional and took the time to make sure all of our needs were met. Not only did he find the color of the car in the model we wanted but also made sure he understood what accessories we wanted. He took the time to drive us to two specialty shops and explained to the owners what we were looking for. Because of his diligence, he was able to find everything we requested. He gave us his undivided attention throughout our buying process. In completing the transaction, he explained to us each form and answered all of our questions. He also made sure that other staff involved in completing the sale met our every need. Not one minute did we feel uneasy. He took his time and wanted to get it right the first time which is important and made us feel special! We are still smiling! In closing, we are very well pleased with everyone at your dealership. Everyone was nice; however, Mr. Timothy James made the experience unique! He is a tremendous asset to your dealership and when the decision is made to purchase another automobile in the near future, we will definitely give him an opportunity to close the sale! Sincerely, Gwendolyn Willis & Willie Thomas

Excellent Customer Service

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I had a great car buying experience. My salesman was Jay Moore. He was nice, kept me updated and throughout the process. He gave me tour through the facility and introduced me to service dept. and made sure all my questions was answered and made sure I had contact information in case I had any additional questions or problems with my vehicle.

I didn't hate looking for a car at this dealership

by from Crawfordville, FL |

We usually hate car shopping. If you've ever bought a vehicle I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. This dealership changed all that. Friendly, knowledgeable, and not pushy. They returned phone calls promptly. Clean facilities, good selection of vehicles.

Louie & Jody are awesome

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Dear Dale Earnhardt Jr. & Associates, Louie Lamarche and Jody Tidwell have been in charge of servicing and maintaining my vehicles for many years. The company has changed names a few times but Louie's and Jody's commitment and loyalty to their employers and to their customers has NOT. Both men are honest, caring, and helpful. I trust Louie and Jody on how to advise me. They have both given me advice on how to handle vehicle issues when my husband has been out of town on business or unavailable. Jody even helped me when my son got stranded in another state because he ran over a curb and popped 2 tires. As a wife and mother it is important to have key people in your life you can trust. Louie Lamarche and Jody Tidwell are those people. Sincerely, Robin Cotton