Dale Earnhardt Jr. Buick GMC Cadillac

1850 Capital Cir NE, Tallahassee, FL 32308

New 888-630-7693
Used 877-600-2998
Service 877-273-2880

Deal with the people you know, like and trust!

A GREAT PLACE for You and your Family's Vehicle

by from Tallahassee, Florida |

I have been a long time customer and believe that anyone willing to take the time to stop in for service or purchase a vehicle, they will be sold on the level of customer service and satisfaction Dale Earnhardt Jr. exudes. I have purchased multiple vehicles so far and plan to do it again.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Buick GMC Cadillac responded to this review

April 16, 2013

I want to express a special thanks for your complimentary remarks regarding our sales and service departments! We strive to provide an excellent level of service to our customers in every aspect. On behalf of our entire Dale Earnhardt Jr Buick GMC Cadillac Team, many thanks for your continued business! Tim Moore - General Manager (850)402-9900

Absolutely loved Tracy Warner's customer service!!

by from Tallahasse, Florida |

I might be the pickiest person when it comes to buying cars!! I actually have always hated buying cars because of the car salesman. My experience was def different when I met Tracy Warner he was honest and delivered outstanding customer service!! If your looking for a car salesman who will be honest and treat you like family than I def recommend Tracy Warner!!!!

Outstanding customer service - Tracy Warner!

by from Tallahassee, FL |

In the process of looking for two cars to purchase. Have had some terrible experiences with previous purchases at other dealerships but have been extremely pleased with the attention to us paid by one of your sales associates, Tracy Warner. I consider him to be honest, thorough, helpful and he has been very patient with us. I feel very confident that we will make our purchases through him once we finalize our finances and selections. We expect him to be our "go-to" person for any future car purchases.

Great Services

by from Tallahassee Flordia |

I came in to look at some used cars and I was greeted by a salesman named Jay Moore and he was knowledgable and professional. I was not looking to buy today but will definitely be back to buy my car from Jay when I do decide to buy my vehicle.

Great Client Advisor!

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I received the opportunity to work with a great client adviser, who provided an awesome experience, along with superior customer service. My client advisor--Tracy Warner, showed me large number of cars and SUVs that I thought I was interested in viewing. I told him, I wanted a SUV and he was very honest and asked, "so why are we looking at cars." When it comes to car buying, it takes me a little more time to make a decision and Tracy was very patient and understanding and served as a great advisor in regards to getting me into the vehicle I wanted!!! When I hoped into this one particular vehicle, I was smiling from ear to ear! And he stated, "This vehicle is you!" Today, I am driving in a 2014 Buick Encore SUV and I love it!!!

Admin Assoc V

by from Tallahassee |

Was very pleased with the wonderful customer service as I purchased my auto, Blake "LB" Lambert was very detailed orriented and made sure I got everything I wanted... & Bill Kalfas u just ROCk at ur job...thanks Meagan Morh for use of the phone charger....Happy Customer

Disrespect to their customers

by from tallahassee fl |

Never go their terrible customer service from management

Very Professional

by from Tallahassee, FL |

You expect to be lied to at a dealership or at least by a salesperson. My experience at Dale Earnhardt Jr. Buick GMC Cadillac was the complete opposite. I had a great experience with a very respectable staff. Blair and Hayley were very upbeat and accommodating. My salesperson L.B. was great very professional even the management staff was friendly and made sure I knew them. Bill Kalfas was great makes me wish I was in Tallahassee when he had his restaurant. Great place to go for great customer service.

Great Place

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Good experience at the dealership this past week, from Jennifer and Abbey in guest services, to my salesperson L.B. I had no idea what I wanted and he helped me narrow it down. He showed me options but things just didn't work but when I get things in order I'll be back.

Great people to work with from sales to service

by from Tallahassee, FL |

My husband and I both use Dale Jr GMC for servicing our vehicles. My husband has purchased several vehicles from you. I tend to hold on to my vehicle longer and I appreciate the people you have working in the service area and have no problems coming back for service. I have always been treated fairly.

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Friendly staff - very clean and comfortable customer waiting area - quick service All and all a very pleasant experience. Thanks a million