Dale Earnhardt Jr. Buick GMC Cadillac

1850 Capital Cir NE, Tallahassee, FL 32308

New 888-630-7693 New 888-630-7693
Used 877-600-2998 Used 877-600-2998
Service 877-273-2880 Service 877-273-2880

Deal with the people you know, like and trust!

A GREAT PLACE for You and your Family's Vehicle

by from Tallahassee, Florida |

I have been a long time customer and believe that anyone willing to take the time to stop in for service or purchase a vehicle, they will be sold on the level of customer service and satisfaction Dale Earnhardt Jr. exudes. I have purchased multiple vehicles so far and plan to do it again.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Buick GMC Cadillac responded to this review

April 16, 2013

I want to express a special thanks for your complimentary remarks regarding our sales and service departments! We strive to provide an excellent level of service to our customers in every aspect. On behalf of our entire Dale Earnhardt Jr Buick GMC Cadillac Team, many thanks for your continued business! Tim Moore - General Manager (850)402-9900

Pleasurable buying experience

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Great buying experience our sales person Richard was top notch and went out of his way to make us feel comfortable with our decision. Everyone at Dale Earnhardt Jr GMC Cadillac Buick made us feel like family.

Great Service!

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I brought my 2015 Terrain in for regular scheduled maintenance service. I was greeted with a smile, and the service that I received was done professionally and efficiently! I received a copy of and an explanation for what had been done.

Simple, Easy and Informative

by from Tallahassee, FL |

My girlfriend and I have been looking for a vehicle for quite sometime. Mr. West Phillips and Finance Manager Mr. Rick Miller made the experience very easy for us, and provided an extremely affordable payment with a some perks. Thank you guys very much for your service I would highly recommend this location to any persons in the market for a new or used vehicle.

After market problem fixed!

by from Tallahassee, FL |

My vehicle is a 2013 GMC Explorer Conversion Van. When I had a problem with the after market backup camera, you took on the task and worked with Explorer Van Company through some very trying exchanges. Thank you for hanging with me, and continuing until the problem was found and fixed. Despite some early miscommunication, the adviser kept us informed of what was happening and gave accurate forecasts as to what we could expect.

Exceptional

by from Tallahassee |

My experience was absolutely wonderful. From the timelines of my service to the really nice loaner vehicle I was provided. My service reps PJ and Michelle were exceptional. I am grateful to have access to such a great dealership here in Tallahassee. The customer service this dealership provides is hard to beat!

New Service Center, Great job "PJ"

by from Tallahassee, FL |

It is nice to drop the car off to PJ and come back later to get your car when they are done. PJ sent me an email to let me know my car was ready. They did pick me up early, but that was okay. I guess that is the way I will be doing my car check up's. Glad they have completed the construction, it is very nice....

Car maintenance

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Basic oil change and tire rotation was done quickly. We always try to use Michelle to schedule our appointments. She knows her stuff!

Southern Hospitality 1101

by from Tallahassee,Fl |

While using this dealership for routine maintenance on my 2011 Cadillac CTS I received A+ professional customer service . I didn't have to wait very long for assistance and all of my needs were met, the staff exceeded all of my expectations. I was even included in their monthly staff appreciation lunch during my visit. True southern hospitality.

Excellent service department!

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Excellent service department (especially Michelle) with comfortable facilities. I never have a problem getting my car in for service. If you are a woman - talk to Michelle!