Auto Connection

Used 888-587-0344

High Line Autos at Wholesale Prices

Very Happy

by from Katy, TX |

This was my first experience buying a car online (sight unseen) so you can imagine how cautious I was. Lee at autoconnection was very patient, answered all of my questions, and guided me through the process of 3rd party inspection, financing, and shipping without any issues. I was relying on his knowledge of how all of this works - that and a couple google searches was all I had to go by so it was a bit of a leap of faith. The car arrived BETTER than described and totally exceeded my expectations. I was very relieved that it was such a seamless purchase with no issues at all. I would be happy to recommend these guys to whomever asks and will definitely keep them in mind for future purchases. Thanks again guys!

Excellent service great price quality cars= ac

by from Montgomery, AL |

I would recommend auto connection in Montgomery Alabama to anyone. The entire staff is awesome. They make you feel at home. They dOnt pressure you at all, give you information up front. They will find what your lookIn for. If your lookin for a good car at a good price go see them.... Brad, dough, lee, Robert they will take good care of you.

Auto Connection responded to this review

May 2, 2012

Thanks for your business!