Daytona Toyota

451 N. Nova Rd., Daytona Beach, FL 32114

Used 866-979-6458

Worst Auto Service Experience Ever

by from Daytona Beach |

I am specifically leaving a review regarding the service I received which was 0. From the time I drove into the garage until I left the service was horrible. I stood in the garage beside my car for at least 5-6 mins while managers and others talked to one another and walked past me. Not one of them said hello, good morning or offered to help. Once service was under way it 2 hours for an oil change and tire rotation. Not once did anyone come to give me an update on why it was taking so long. When I finally went to see what was going on, I was told to look outside for my car myself, if you can believe it. It was done, which made me wonder how long it had been sitting there already. When it came time to pay, the my service manager told me the long wait was my fault because of the time of day I made my appointment and told me better options for the future. The girl behind the payment window, one of which sat there eating lunch and neither of which ever offered help, was rude at time of payment since she knew I was unhappy with a 2 hour oil change. I will never return

Knowledgable Customers are Important

by from Ormond Beach, FL |

Daytona Toyota has the potential to be a very good dealership with an excellent service department. However, you must really know and understand your vehicle, its service schedule and have a basic working knowledge about automobile performance and maintenance requirements. The reason is simple. Daytona Toyota seems to always attempt to upsell you for products and services which you may or may not need. If you trust the dealership (which I do not) then having them complete unnecessary work could end up costing you hundreds, or even thousands of dollars. I would read these reviews carefully and make the most informed decision I could about whether or not a repair is required and necessary. You really can be at the mercy of the dealership, so it all comes back to trust. If a dealership gives you a reason not to trust it, then it's not likely you will trust it when repair suggestions are made.

Excellent service

by from Port Orange, FL |

Just bought a new Corolla. Clayton was the most helpful and friendly salesperson I have ever had and made this car buying experience a painless one! I have no problem recommending Clayton to anyone thinking about purchasing a new car. Mike was also very helpful.

worst body shop ever!!!! had my car over a month

by from port orange fl |

it is still not done alway blameing someone else every time i call it willbe next week THAY SUCK

Very professional sales team. Great Experience

by from Port Orange, FL |

Met with sales person John Conley. John seemed to know his stuff and was able to answer most all my questions and if he didn't have the answer he brought me to someone who did. He and other members of his sales team went out of their way to make sure they found a deal that best met my needs. This is the third Toyota product that I have purchased at Daytona Toyota and each time their professional sales and support staff have made me feel that they were working hard to make sure that they found the right product and price to meet my needs. I will certainly return to them when it becomes time for my next purchase. I must mention that they have a fantastic service department as well. I have been using them for the last 10 years.

Very friendly staff very professional sales person

by from mims fl |

We had Avery pleasant buying experience our sales person Chris Dunn was very easy to work with. Before we went to sales room he gave us a tour of the service department and answered any questions we had. I would do business with Chris again Thanks Chris

Great experience

by from Deland fl |

Just purchased a 2015 Rav-4 at this dealership. The sales rep Clayton Brown was very knowledgeable and friendly. They were willing to work with us and we got a great deal. I would highly recommend this dealership to potential Toyota owners.

Great car buying experience.

by from mims fl |

We purchased a 06 Ford Mustang gt convertible from Chris Dunn we were treated treated like family no hassle or pressure to buy. Great salesman great dealership will visit again. Thanks guys

Daytona Toyota responded to this review

April 22, 2015

Thank you for the awesome review. If you ever need anything else, please let me know. I hope that you enjoy the Mustang for years to come!

Purchase Review

by from Palm Coast, FL |

Upon inquiring about a Prius listed on the Daytona Toyota website I met with the Internet Sales Rep. Christopher Dunn. After explaining to Chris our interests he proceeded to show us vehicles we might be interested in. He is knowledgeable re Toyota vehicles and showed us around to explain Daytona Toyota Service facilities. Upon deciding on a particular vehicle Chris explained the pricing as well as what warranties were included. We were able to negotiate a deal satisfactory to both me and the Dealership and quickly complete the purchase. I highly recommend Daytona Toyota.

Hooray

by from Saint Augustine, florida |

We are so happy with the treatment and courtesy that was given us at this dealership. It was finally a happy experience to buy a car. No hassle at all! We look forward to buying our next car here. Everything was done for us including the calling of our insurance company and giving them the new cars serial number. All we had to do was pick up our new insurance card on the way home. This was never done for us before.