Daytona Toyota

451 N. Nova Rd., Daytona Beach, FL 32114

Used 866-979-6458

Awesome experience

by from Port orange fl |

Craig Lattz was my sales man he made our buying experience awesome!! We found the car we wanted on the Internet and he helped us thru the whole process. He had all our paper work ready for us when we came in so we were in and out under an hour!! I have since sent my brother and a friend in and they have been so happy with craigs service!

Great service

by from Daytona Beach, FL |

Customer service at Daytona Toyota was prompt and friendly. I found the prices to be very fair to my surprise because I've heard dealerships are typically on the more expensive side. Surprisingly very happy with my experience there.

very Disappointed

by from Daytona Beach Fl |

after being a GM family for years and years we decided to buy a Toyota 4Runner limited in 2013 we liked it so much that we bought another in 2015,and we also took my sister to Daytona Toyota to purchase a 2014 Corolla,over $100,000 in vehicles in the last 2 years and how do they show their appreciation,by flat out lying to us in the service dept...we like the vehicle but not this particular dealership so if your in the market I would recommend you go somewhere else unless you like being lied to

Daytona Toyota responded to this review

November 18, 2014

Please contact me regarding your experience.

Attentive, listened, very good service

by from Daytona Beach, FL |

Garrett listened, was cognizant of my needs, and found me exactly what I needed. Follow up service has been outstanding with Stephen and Dean. Also got a bit of help from Morris. TY Daytona Toyota.

Dealership harassed me, made false promises!!

by from Orlando, Florida |

Don't ever do business with this dealership!! Nothing but false promises and deceipt. Mike Richards, a salesman, called me at least 7 times over the past 2 days trying to get me to do business with him and wanted to sell me a car. Apparently, I was on their "list" from a while back when I had visited this dealership. I even went into the dealership and had limited time and both Mike Richards and the manager followed me to my car because I would not complete the deal at that time. The manager said that Mike Richards was waiting there for me and I was wrong to leave without completing a deal, when he could have been handling deals with others. Anyway, for 2 days I put up with constant calls from Mike Richards, both before and after I dropped into the dealership for a few minutes. I was GUARANTEED verbally by both the manager and Mike Richards that even though I had over $7,000 in negative equity in my trade-in, and even though I insisted that I would not put any money down or have any negative equity rolled into the deal, that there was no problem because they would "make it happen" as I wanted knowing how much negative equity I had. This is BEFORE I ever applied for a loan officially or without them knowing my credit score (actually my husband's credit score, as I was acting on his behalf). I was verbally guaranteed a Toyota Prius Level 3 with my trade in and no money down or negative equity of $7,000 rolled into the deal. So finally today, the truth comes out. I gave the benefit of the doubt to Mike Richards and applied online just to have him leave me alone and to prove that he and his manager were WRONG about their "guarantee". After applying online, I waited 3 hours and I called Mike Richards back curious. His comment to me was that he was sorry but I needed to come up with $8,000 to make this happen!! But before it didn't matter that I was upside down with my trade-in some $7,000. I was really upset. I asked him why he was calling me constantly for 2 days guaranteeing my deal along with his manager, and now there is no deal as originally promised. He said "I don't know." This dealership is very dishonest and misleading to say the least, not to mention a very rude manager!! I told Mike initially and then the manager that I was upside down with my trade-in about $7,000. Here's what I figured out they do at this dealership....they lure and harass you long enough to put in a credit application just to see what you qualify for, as that is all they want in the first place, and then they try to talk you into a cheaper car. They could care less what car you are trading in and its value. And speaking of trade in, my Bluebook value at three different sites is $20,000 and Mike Richards said it was worth $12,000. Ridiculous. Please stay away from this dealership. They are all talk and could care less what you show them or tell them. All they want is your personal information so they can run and ruin your credit with 10 inquiries to different lenders for interest rates. They did that to me about a year ago. This time I had him send me an email that he would only run my credit through no more then 2 lenders. Folks, credit inquiries really do hurt your credit if there are too many and it hurt mine. Thank you for reading. PLEASE be warned about Daytona Toyota.

Response to Previous Review, Elder Abuse

by from Apopka |

We posted a review regarding Elder Abuse of my Mother, That review was posted after talking with "Darris Bembry" the used car manager last friday, whom was heartless and unconcerned about the facts of the case. He remained so, even when went to speak with General manager Mr. York. Thanks to Mr York, all matters were resolved, and my mother has her car back. Thank you Mr. York. He was patience, he listened to the whole matter, and he made the decision to make things right with my mother. Will From Apopka

Elder Abuse!!!! Don't let you elderly go there !

by from Apopka fl |

My elderly Mother went there to get a oil change, and was talked into a car she did not want or need. They targeted her in the service area waiting room with twice the debt and a lessor car!!! We took her back within hours and they would not take the car back, and she that they routinely peruse the waiting area to pick up customers. My mother is elderly, easily persuaded, sight dementia, and we have ben helping her with her affairs for years now, was pressured into to this, and forced to sign papers she didn't understand. It sad to know dealers like this pray on the elderly routinely !!! Will

Honest and caring personnel

by from Daytona Beach Florida |

I am writing this because I have never been treated as good in all the years I have purchased autos. I will remain a Daytona Toyota customer from now on. James Daily and Necter Padilla were the people I dealt with and I will recommend them to all my friend and anyone that asks. They really represent the dealership in a professional and honest way.

Recent Purchase of used 370Z

by from Jacksonville, Florida |

My experience with Craig Lattz (sales person), James Daley (sales manager) and Rodney Rodreigues finance manager) was outstanding. Like many people, I dislike the entire car purchasing process. This team made my purchase a real pleasure and easy. They really went out of their way to make me happy and even contacted the previous owner to retrieve the spare key and mailed it to me. The price was as agreed upon with no surprises. Absolutely the best car buying experience I have ever had. I have already shared my very positive experience with neighbors and co-workers. Very much worth the drive from Jacksonville.

Good Salesman

by from Daytona Beach Florida |

We bought a new car there, we are Pleased with the deal, Nick Perry was our Salesman, highly recommend him when your looking for a vehicle.