Signature Autos & Leasing

9606 N Mopac Expy, Austin, TX 78759

Used 866-984-1764

First Class

by from Austin, TX |

What a wonderful experience. I just bought a Mercedes ML350, and all I can say is this is the way car-buying should be. We called in and let them know the vehicle we were interested in. When we arrived a very friendly associate, Ron, said all he needed was to snap a picture of my license and he handed me the key. He had already driven the car down for us, so it was literally minutes after arriving that we were on our test drive. Before buying, we had a couple questions about the history of the car and Ron put us in contact with the owner Daniel. Daniel was the same as Ron....no pressure, very polite and service oriented. The level of service and care was amazing. They say at the Four Season's resorts they anticipate what will make your stay as pleasant as possible and then make sure it happens. I would say as far as service, comfort, ease of doing business, and having a quality product this was the "four season's" experience of buying a car.

Professionals.

by from Round Rock,Tx |

Ron was the cosumatte professional. He came across as a person , not a car salesman. No plaid sports coat just "look you in the eye" fairness. Although I didn't by the car, I was impressed by Signatures operation.

Uncooperative

by from San Antonio, Texas |

We talked to their sales person to let them know we would want to have the vehicle inspected by our mechanic in San Antonio, and they refused to let us take it to our mechanic. They offered recommendations, but as most people would prefer, we wanted our own trustworthy mechanic to inspect the vehicle. They continued to be uncooperative, so we opted to not drive 100 miles to view the 2008 Jeep, and instead, purchased a New Jeep at Ancira Jeep in San Antonio. Best of luck to you!

Signature Autos & Leasing responded to this review

April 23, 2014

There were two issues with John wanting to take the Jeep for an inspection over 100+ miles away. 1) The customer wanted to take the vehicle on a Saturday and keep it for the weekend. Our policy does not allow for vehicles to be gone overnight much less the weekend. 2) There are plenty of reputable local Austin mechanic shops that are qualified to look at a Jeep Wrangler. It was an unreasonable request. We encourage any customer to take one of our vehicles to a local Austin mechanic shop. Driving the vehicle 100+ miles for an inspection and keeping the car over night did not make sense to us.

Great service, and great finance terms

by from Austin, TX |

Just got a car from there, and Rob was great to negotiate with. Very clean car, and their finance rates are very competitive, so no reason to go somewhere else. Fast processing of the loan.

Buyer

by from Georetown, Tx |

My experience with this dealer was a great one.... I highly recommend shopping here.... You get a great vehicle and price.