Gary Yeomans Ford Lincoln

1420 N Tomoka Farms Rd, Daytona Beach, FL 32124

New 877-219-3669
Used 877-279-1192
Service 888-750-7865

Gary Yeomans Ford Lincoln - pleasant sales and service experience in a non-pressured environment.

Fabulous buying experience!

by from South Daytona, Florida |

From start to finish, it was the best experience I have ever had when buying a car, and Mike was the main reason. His knowledgeable, helpful, and no pressure attitude really meant a lot to me. He went above and beyond to find me the right car and to help make my purchase a reality.

Wonderful service.Luke and Mike are great!!

by from port Orange,Fl |

Customer service excellent.Wonderful Salesmem,especially Luke Collins and Mike Higginbothem.Always deal with them and they always come through for us.

My New Mustang

by from New Smyrna Beach, FL |

From the beginning of the purchase process I found everyone involved to br professional, and polite. They gave me several options on different models of the car I was buying, and I never felt any pressure to choose one over the other. At delivery my salesman took the time to go over all aspects of my new vehicle, and he was very knowledgeable and patient as I learned about all the complex electronics. When I wanted to customize my vehicle they took the time to shoe me my options and helped me choose what I wanted. Dealing with Gary Yomans was the best experience I have ever had buying a new car.

Outstanding Sales Experience

by from Ormond Beach, FL |

From initial phone call to arrival and purchase, Anthony Moore did a great job. By the time I had arrived he had narrowed down potential options all of which exactly matched the criteria that I provided him. The sales process was smooth, quick and without pressure. The trade in for my car was fair. I am not a "newbie" to buying cars and Gary Yeomans Ford made this experience a pleasure.

Buying a New Car

by from Palm Coast, FL |

My wife and I decided it was time to replace our 10 year old van. We have really enjoyed our van, but we knew it was time to down size. We wanted something that would sit high so we knew that a sports car or a sedan would be out of the question. We decided on a SUV, but every car manufacturing company built them, so we decided that we wanted an American built car, so that did help to narrow our search. Our next step was to go on the internet to see and compare the cars to each other. The list of cars got smaller. The next step was to go to the dealerships, look, drive and really compare prices. After all of these steps we decided on a car and the options we wanted in our new car. Our Son had purchased a truck from Gary Yeoman?s Ford, so we called his salesman. Jason Kates made an appointment with us and we met with him yesterday. We talked about the car we wanted, the color we wanted and the options that were important to us. Off he went, he returned with the car, it was over the price, because of the additional options that were included. We drove out into the lot to see what other cars were available, yet we kept coming back to that first car. We decided to sit down and talk about this car and I?m now the proud owner of a 2015 Ford Escape Titanium. Jason Kates was able to work his magic and got us into our forever car.

very Happy review for Gary Yeomans Ford Dealership

by from Ponce Inlet, FL |

I had the most pleasant experience shopping for a new pick up truck at Gary Yeoman's Ford Dealership that I have ever had buying a car in the last 50 years! I was met with a very friendly sales person "Zac", who showed me all of the options for a new F150XLT pick up truck. we were able to find what I was looking for plus a couple of after-market add on's. Their final price was excellent and better than what I expected. I went back the next day to trade in my 2 other cars and get the formal quote for the new pick up. Within 3-4 hours I was driving home in my new pick up truck. The financing process went quickly the truck drives even better than what they told me at the dealership. Very Satisfied!

Taking care of customer's needs

by from Palm Coast, Florida |

All I can say is "WOW". Gary Yeoman's Ford is the absolute "BEST". They take care of you no matter what. Richarnd Graham was the best. Not only do they take care of you they treat everyone with respect and concern. On top of it all I got a great deal and would recommend Gary Yeomans to everyone. Thank you Gary for your character and integrity throughout all of your dealerships. I can't thank you enough.

great service and dealership

by from flagler beach |

this is my 3rd car from gary yoemans.great place!!!!!

Ford, never again.

by from Daytona Beach Florida |

Back to Chevy...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gary Yeomans Ford Lincoln responded to this review

July 20, 2015

Hello-- We want to apologize for your recent experience with us and would like to speak with you directly on your visit since we do not have enough details on it. If you could please call the dealership at your earliest convenience, we would be happy to talk with you and hopefully figure out a resolution for you. Please call (386) 675-4210 and ask for Bill Posey (Service Manager). Thank you.

Very poor service department

by from Daytona Beach, FL |

After 5 attempts to have them repair my Fiesta I took it to a shop in town and they fixed it first try. The service manager was no help and eventually said it wasn't worth their time to try to fix it.

Gary Yeomans Ford Lincoln responded to this review

July 7, 2015

Hello, I want to apologize for your recent experience with us. I will speak to the service manager about your situation, but I would like to talk with you directly first so I can figure out what happened. I am glad you were able to get your vehicle fixed, but it is important to me to resolve the issue you had since we caused you quite some hassle with repeated visits to our service department. Again, I am sorry for your troubles, and I hope I can speak with you soon. Please give me a call at the dealership at your earliest convenience, and thank you. Buddy Hall 877-219-3669

A Class Act

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I was looking for a first car for my son and stopped by while I was passing through the area. I'm so thankful that I did. Eric listened to what I needed and was able to show me the perfect car that met my criteria. There was no time wasted because he took the time to listen and answer all questions. Bill set up all the financing and paperwork and the whole process went very quickly. It could not have been any easier or a smoother purchase. I am extremely pleased and my son is completely thrilled with his new car.