Gary Yeomans Ford Lincoln

1420 N Tomoka Farms Rd, Daytona Beach, FL 32124

New 877-219-3669
Used 877-279-1192
Service 888-750-7865

Gary Yeomans Ford Lincoln - pleasant sales and service experience in a non-pressured environment.

Very Satisfied

by from Franklin, TN |

Great service before and after the sale. They called me 3 times after I received the vehicle to make sure I was happy. Vehicle was shipped to me and was exactly as described.

Work Truck

by from Daytona Beach, FL |

Dave was awesome. If you want someone who listens and gives you what you want go see him. Right price right truck.

Great service

by from Daytona Beach FL |

Have always had great service at this dealer. The Palm Coast dealer was awful. I'm so glad I can now come here for service,.

wonderful service and very, very friendly.

by from palm coast, fl |

The service is SUPERIOR !!! From the time I arrived everyone was most helpful and very, very friendly. I have told you guys before but will tell you again Angie Griffith is a wonderful lady and needs to run Gary Yeomans Ford. Angie is at the TOP of her game and treats me with respect. The courtesy van drivers are extremely courteous and very easy to have a conservation with them.

Jack and Patricia Kromer

by from Ormond Beach, FLorida |

My experience at Gary Yeomans Ford was excellent. Both the manager and sales person were excellent to deal with. My purchase was for the Lincoln MKS and the sales person (Jason Pitt) went over all the details, options, etc and later expllained many of the car's features. I was overwealed with many of the features and later went back and they answered my questions. Good service..Looking forward to a pleasant experience with the MKS.

September 10, 2014

Thank you so much for your review. We truly appreciate your positive feedback. Carlos Lira, General Manager

Jack and Patricia Kromer

by from Ormond Beach, Florida |

September 10, 2014

Hi Jack! Thank you for your kind words and for sharing your positive experience with us. We are very happy that you have enjoyed your shopping experience. I'll pass your comments on to Jason and the rest of the team. They will also appreciate the great review. Enjoy your new Lincoln MKS! Carlos Lira, General Manager

Excellent Quick Lane Service

by from Ormond Beach, Fl |

In and out very quickly and efficiently, with no problems or issues. No issues to spend money or time on. 45 minutes for oil change and systems checkup.

September 10, 2014

Hi Dr. John! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent experience with us, and we look forward to seeing you during your next visit. Carlos Lira, General Manager

Thanks for the GREAT Service

by from Orange City , FL |

My husband and I have bought many Fords from Gary Yeomans over the past years and we are always extremely satisfied with the service we receive from the purchase to service. I brought my 2013 Edge in at 5:30pm for oil change and tire rotation and was out in about 30 minutes. Great service, knowledgeable staff and nice waiting area. Gary in the Quick Service lane always takes great care of our vehicles and go over the check sheet to let us know everything is in the green or if there is a service need. We appreciate his great service. Thank you for all you do for your customers!

September 10, 2014

Hi Susan Z! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our dealership. We are pleased that you continue to do business with us and are a satisfied customer! Carlos Lira, General Manager

Gary Yeoman's Shines

by from Daytona Beach, FL |

3 years ago we purchased a Ford Fiesta from Gary Yeoman's and they went the extra mile to accommodate my less than stellar credit. It took them about a week to pair me with a lender, but they were successful. It wasn't the car I wanted, or even the best for our needs, but it was new, and it was mine. They earned my loyalty. Lynn Rauscher, a stellar employee, suggested I come back in and see if we can find something to fit me better so I came in and talked to Jim Jones. After a little trepidation dealing with such an infamous character, including refusing the koolaid, we selected the car I wanted. It was nice to have the ability to pick the color, and the options instead of being told "This is the one we can make work". He gave me the keys and said go about your regular business and come back this afternoon and let's make it work. I came back about 1pm and between he and the finance manager Patrick Peabody I was on the road by 3pm with a new car financed through Ford Motor Credit instead of the knee breakers the Fiesta was financed by. The people at Gary Yeoman's simply care about their customer and want to see them satisfied. They've earned my loyalty.

September 8, 2014

Hi Charles! Thank you so much for your feedback and for being such a loyal customer. I am happy to hear that our staff was able to provide you with a hassle-free and welcoming shopping experience, and that you left our dealership feeling confident about your purchase. Your thoughts are truly appreciated and will be shared with our team. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit. Enjoy your new car! Carlos Lira, General Manager

f150 is really great, pulls boat and extra doors m

by from edgewater fl |

we had a very pleasent experience with a tire problem and are really thankful we purchased the super warranty. I like this ford f150 so much I took my son up and he bought a new f150 4x4. I have even added my 2003 ranger 4x4 to the owner advantage program.oh yea! I did not get a ford ball cap but we did get a check for $100.00. I still like the hat.

September 8, 2014

Hi chief bosn usn retired! Thank you for sharing your experience and for being our customer! We really appreciate the positive review and we look forward to assisting you and your son with any service you may need in the future. Enjoy your new Ford F150! Carlos Lira, General Manager

Wonderfull service

by from Edgewater, Fla. |

Word of mouth is the best advertising and I am spreading the word about the terrific customer service at Gary Yeomans Ford dealership. Angie G. is an exceptional employee and went above and beyond to make me a happy customer as did Mr. Reilly in the auto body mall. Due to the exceptional service I would not even consider buying another car any place else!

September 4, 2014

Thank you for your kind review, LorraineP! We are glad to hear you had such a great experience with us. Nothing pleases us more than making our customers happy, and it is great that Angie and Mr. Reilly were able to do just that. We look forward to serving you for many years to come. Thank you. Carlos Lira, General Manager