May Motor Company

May Motor Company

3240 S. Campbell, Springfield, MO 65807

Used 888-657-9013

Great Dealership, great owner and great staff!

by from Springfield Mo. |

I have bought a LOT of cars over the years, I mean a LOT!!! Will say that when I am ready to purchase a vehicle I see Mike at May Motor Co. first. I have purchased numerous cars from them and have never been disappointed in ANY part of the buying experience. It says a lot about a dealership when they have been around for a great deal of time and the sales staff has been in place for the same amount of time. If you are in need of a vehicle see them first.

Ms Vickey Cross

by from Springfield, MO. |

I was very impressed with the the professionalism and the courteousness of the dealer, Mr. Darrell Denby. I looked up my Car online on Sunday 03/16/14 around 05am-06am. I stopped by May Motor Company on 05/16/14 0800am, the same day to look at the vehicle. I was very impressed my the newness and cleanliness of vehicle even though it was a 2007Cadillac CTS and the White Diamond Tricolor is what sold me. I was impressed by Mr. Denby's prompt responsiveness. I left a message and Darrell Denby called me while I was waitig for the dealership to open. I test drove the Cadillac CTS and bought it the same day on 03/17/14.

great place to buy

by from Nixa Mo. |

We bought our mustang from May and it was a great experience. Great people to deal with and would recommend them to anyone!

I have changed my opinion

by from Springfield Mo |

This dealership has changed its quality of service and view of its past clients, therefore I can no longer in good conscience report a positive view of this company.

May Motor Company responded to this review

January 21, 2014

I deply regret that Dennis is now unhappy. We have sold him several cars over the years and the last one was a 07 Mini Cooper. The check engine light came on and after great research we found that the computer needed to be reprogramed at the "Dealer only" so we took it there and we paid to have it done. Then the oil change light had not been reset when we changed the oil so we took it back and had it reset. I thought we had everything done and that Dennis was Happy so when his new review came in I was dissapointed and surprised. We REALY do try to make everyone happy and will continue with Dennis If we can determine what is wrong. Thanks, Mike May

Great place to buy

by from Branson Mo |

The guys at May really know how to sell vehicles. They didn't pressure or push me to buy something. They let there high quality cars sell themselves. I stopped in and looked at a couple trucks and then left and done some shopping around. I found that there prices were below anything I could find. I returned to May and within an 1 1/2 of then they had got me financing at a great rate and I was on the road. I will return and I will send my family and friends there.

Great Experience

by from Springfield, MO |

Great experience. No pressure at all and the price was amazing. Recommend highly

Great experience...both times!!!!

by from Springfield, Mo |

In September last year we came in and bought our first car from May Motor. Our favorite part of the whole experience was how low pressure and laid back everything was. Our number one turn off is high pressure salesmen that follow you around like a lost puppy dog until you are forced to leave and wait until you can sneak onto the lot when they are closed. When we came on the May Motor lot, things were the complete opposite. Darrell came out and greeted us. He asked if we needed anything. We said we were just looking around at the moment. He told us no problem and he would be inside if we needed anything. This was already a good sign. We were able to browse the lot until we found a SAAB we were interested in. He let us have the keys and go out for a test drive. He didn't tag along during that part either, trying to sell us on all the bells and whistles that the car had. We chose the SAAB because it was in excellent condition and had low miles and a low price. The application process was really easy and we were quickly in and out. Any issues that we may have had in the first month that we had our car, were taken care of quickly and professionally. It is a year later and we absolutely love our car! This past July, we were in need of another vehicle. We went straight to May and to Darrell and we had the same wonderfully easy experience and walked away with a very nice Dodge Dakota. We had trade-ins for both times that we came to purchase and they gave us top dollar for each. Anytime any one of our friends needs a car, we always recommend May Motor. If we are ever again in need of another vehicle, we will always choose to visit May Motor Company first.

First Time Buyer

by from Ash Grove, Missouri |

I purchased a 09 Mini Cooper. I just love this car! Darrell was able to help me out without any trouble. They were happy to take my trade in, and was able to keep my payment were I needed it to be. He had everything processed so that when everything was ready to go we only spent 30 minutes finalizing the deal. I have had my car for a few weeks now and I have not had a bit of trouble with it.

May Motor Company Review

by from Springfield,MO |

Purchased a Honda Accord in July and had a very smooth buying process. The salesman was straight forward and took care of all of my requests. i would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Long Time Repeat Customer

by from "Springfield, Mo" |

Over the years my family has purchased at least eight vehicles from Mike. I compare prices online before I go out and usually have a vehicle and price in mind. I find Mike's prices to be very competitive and the prices are straight forward with little "haggling" required. I have never encountered any type of sales "pressure" and with competitive bidding financing is top notch and the best interest rate is quickly located. I know from past experience Mike is a man of his word and will honor any agreements that were agreed upon when I leave the lot. Being a repeat customer, who knows what I want prior to going to the lot, saving time in the buying process is important to me. A recent purchase of an Acura MDX went flawlessly and met all our expectations! As usual!