Cactus Jack's

(1.0) 3 Reviews

2440 W Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85015

lowest quality cars on earth

by from west bell rd. phx arizona |

Cactus jacks sells cars they know will litterally fall apart right UNDERNEATH you befor you get them paid for, out of state,new york,salt rusted untouchable to repair by several mechanic shops!! then gets a garnisheement against your wages of 25%of your net pay with a 27.9%interest attatched on top of that without you. Knowimg it! Buyers beware!!! Run forrest Run,go somewhere else! Theres better places!!!!

AWFUL.

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I have just turned 18 and originally had no credit so I went to Cactus Jacks to get my car. They showed me the cars I could afford and I choose the one with best car mileage. But before I had even chosen my car I was told I could take a look inside and test drive it. Once I decided on the Dodge Neon and asked to see it my sale representative never answered and then started paperwork. Once everything was completed and I had purchased the car I got in and noticed inside damage to the car and backing out it was very shaky and loud. Within a week the door was broken and the inside light wouldn't turn off, I also didn't feel safe driving back and forth on the freeway with such a shaky car. I finally managed to get ahold of the repair man at Cactus Jacks and he told me he would have it fixed the issues and that my center motor mount was missing on my car and have my keys available for me when I got off work. When arrived after work no one was there and my keys were no where to be found. I came back the next morning and got my car. Now just a few weeks later I tried to start my car to go to work and it wouldn't start. I recharged my battery over night and it still would not start. I then contacted the repair man again and he said it was not my battery and that I would have to pay to get it towed to Cactus Jacks and pay for a repair on the car that I did not case. I do not have the money to repair this car and should not even have to worry about this stuff. I bought this car being told that it would work and work properly. I WAS TAKE ADVANTAGE OF FOR BEING YOUNG AND A NEW CAR PURCHASER. I DO NOT FEEL SAFE IN THIS CAR and WILL NOT FEEL SAFE IN ANY OTHER CAR THEY PUT ME IN.

If you are looking at a car from here-DON'T

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Cactus Jacks does not go above and beyond. They take advantage of you and the cars that you buy from here don't even last a year without needing a MAJOR repair!!! Myself and other I know have had the same issue with this place! I beg you to not only look somewhere else but to go somewhere that they will try to help you find a GREAT car. Go to Acura used cars!! When the 2002 van we got from Cactus Jacks was breaking down, Acura took it in as a trade in and got us into a 2007 used vehicle for a payment of only $30.00 more than what we were paying to begin with the van!