Spitzer Direct Akron

(3.0) 5 Reviews

1535 V. Odom Blvd, Akron, OH 44320

Bad service AFTER you buy the car

by from West Palm Beach |

I bought a car from here and 30 mins after I took it off the lot, it show a check system light for the tire pressure monitoring system. I called the dealership as soon as it happened so they would have it documented. When I called several days later, dealership flat out refused to fix the problem. Seriously, I bought a car and in 30 mins something went wrong. Now they want nothing to do with the car????? Think twice about buying from here if this is how their customer service is...

Great experience

by from cleveland, Ohio |

After looking all over, my wife and I found the car online one morning. Went out the same day, car was as good or better than advertised. We wrapped it up in a couple hours and after clean-up and serviced, we where driving it home that day. After a few days I noticed something wrong this the brakes and called them. Went in and after new brakes and rotors, at no charge, I was home. Great experience and will be back again. Two thumbs up.

Spitzer is the way to go

by from Uniontown, OH |

The customer service at this Spitzer store was bar none. They posted prices for vehicles that were well below MSRP and made the purchasing of the vehicle seamless.

Sales Experience

by from Harbor Hills Ohio |

Deceptive Sales Practice. Lack of professionalism by both sales personnel & management.

Decent but...

by from Ohio |

Ended up getting there late which I regret since we got stuck with a not so good salesmen. It seemed like a decent place, I definitely wasn't rushed but I had a salesman that didn't care at all if I bought a car or not. He seemed kind of distant, maybe a little irritated/exhausted. Was doing a joint loan and was told the other person had no credit which I KNOW isn't true. The salesmen told us it's hard to get a loan on older cars with the bank. He told us "sorry" and didn't even try to offer us a newer car. While we were walking out his boss (I'm assuming) didn't look to happy. Don't think he'll be there much longer. The salesmen who greeted us seemed really good. Overall seems like a decent place, just thought I'd let others know.