Used Car Superstore of Lisle

Used 866-429-9349 Used 866-429-9349

HONDA OF LISLE'S USED CAR SUPERSTORE

Totally satisfied.....

by from Lombard IL |

In my search for a car, I dealt with three separate dealers. After looking at vehicle(s) at the first two, there was absolutely no followup re another car. Mani at the Used Car Superstore was the only one of the three who clued into what I was looking for and called my back - once to look at two other cars...and then again with three good choices to choose from, drove all three and found "the One". It was a good experience and the credit goes to Mani Lozano. When I buy anything, I read reviews. I noted several disgruntled car buyer reviews for the Superstore, however buying a car - new or used - is a partnership with responsibilites on both sides. Ultimately no salesman beats you over the head or makes the final decision for you when you buy ANYTHING. New cars come with a warranty; purchase a used car it's up to you to assure its longevity by either taking it to a mechanic before finalizing a deal or picking up a warranty to cover any eventualities. Bottom line, take responsibility for your decisions...and, if you're in the market for a newer car....hurry up. Mani plans on retiring soon.

Complete waste of time

by from Green Bay, WI |

I called this dealership and talked to a sweet-voiced liar named Julie. I conversed with Julie about a car I was interested in, and mentioned that because of the great distance between me and the dealership (I live in Green Bay, WI), I was willing to put a deposit on the car to hold it until I could come look at it later in the day (it is a 3 hour drive). Julie was wonderful and said she would place the car on hold so I could come and look at it. I arranged a ride down to the dealership and found the car I wanted parked in front with a couple of people giving it the rundown (open doors, obviously had taken it for a test drive, checking everything out). I asked to speak to the salesman Julie had told me was "expecting me", only to be told that he was out. I managed to talk to one of the other weasels and got a test drive, but was told upon arriving back at the dealership that the car was sold, because the other couple "got here first". Thanks for lying to my face, getting my hopes up, and then wasting 7-8 hours of my time to go look at a car that was sold before I even got there. Don't expect anything from these snakes and you will still be disappointed.

LEMON SELLER!!!!!

by from Westmont, IL |

Sold us a car and the transmission went out after three months. They told us there is nothing they can do since we didn't buy a warranty.

Bait and switch pricing

by from Lisle, IL |

Was leery about a place like this, but we found a car online that looked nice. Went and took a test drive. Car was just what we wanted at the price we wanted. I explained that due to the lack of credit history a loan might be hard and we didn't want to apply if they didn't feel we would get approved to avoid a credit inquiry. We were assured it shouldn't be an issue. So we applied for a loan. Took a day, but when they got back to us the answer was that they had to raise the price of the car 1000 dollars for us to get a loan. And when asked they couldn't even tell us what the rate or terms would be. Obviously they were hoping we would want it so bad that we'd do anything to get it. Well no. It makes no sense that raising the price of the car would make it easier to get a loan either. I was right to be wary.

Disappointed

by from Terre Haute, IN |

They offered a good deal on a vehicle on line. I wanted it before even seeing it. I had to work then drive a few hours to get there. All psyched up to buy. The night before they had sold it. I would have been willing to wire a deposit had they told me someone else also wanted it. Didn't even give me heads up. Haven't heard a word from them since.

Didn't get to them, But

by from Lake County, Il. |

We did make it to their dealership but it was great that they contacted us to save a long trip because the Jeep we were interested in was sold the day before. We may be looking gain in late summer and have them on the top of our list to start with.