Used Car Superstore of Lisle

Used 866-429-9349

HONDA OF LISLE'S USED CAR SUPERSTORE

LEMON SELLER!!!!!

by from Westmont, IL |

Sold us a car and the transmission went out after three months. They told us there is nothing they can do since we didn't buy a warranty.

Bait and switch pricing

by from Lisle, IL |

Was leery about a place like this, but we found a car online that looked nice. Went and took a test drive. Car was just what we wanted at the price we wanted. I explained that due to the lack of credit history a loan might be hard and we didn't want to apply if they didn't feel we would get approved to avoid a credit inquiry. We were assured it shouldn't be an issue. So we applied for a loan. Took a day, but when they got back to us the answer was that they had to raise the price of the car 1000 dollars for us to get a loan. And when asked they couldn't even tell us what the rate or terms would be. Obviously they were hoping we would want it so bad that we'd do anything to get it. Well no. It makes no sense that raising the price of the car would make it easier to get a loan either. I was right to be wary.

Disappointed

by from Terre Haute, IN |

They offered a good deal on a vehicle on line. I wanted it before even seeing it. I had to work then drive a few hours to get there. All psyched up to buy. The night before they had sold it. I would have been willing to wire a deposit had they told me someone else also wanted it. Didn't even give me heads up. Haven't heard a word from them since.

Didn't get to them, But

by from Lake County, Il. |

We did make it to their dealership but it was great that they contacted us to save a long trip because the Jeep we were interested in was sold the day before. We may be looking gain in late summer and have them on the top of our list to start with.