Butler Auto Sales, Inc.

Butler Auto Sales, Inc.

304 STATE HIGHWAY 7, Sidney, NY 13838

Used 866-699-8753

Ask about our Guaranteed Credit Acceptance!

FUN! COMFORTABLE!

by from WALTON,NY |

We are very happy with the service we received in our recent purchase of a vehicle from Butler Auto. Kevin was not only professional in his presentation of the various vehicles we looked at but he met us on a personal level and we were in our comfort zone very quickly after meeting him! Todd presented the financial info, answered our questions professionally and with knowledge, but again kept us in our comfort zone. This is the only time I remember having fun buying a vehicle! The service exceeded our expectations ..the wheels to be able to get to work was a great thing! Thank You! We have already recommended Butler Auto to Walton!

Freda Matts

by from Harpursville NY |

I have never dealt with anyone like Butlers and all their staff. They are the best and I recommend them highly. And I really love my car!

jeep grand cherokee

by from margaretville ny |

Kevin was very helpful and a pleasure to do business with .

Headache

by from Oxford ny |

I bought a Kia at Butler's in late March. I had to go to another dealership to fix the check engine light problem after they tried several times while I was give a hooptie to drive. 6000 miles later my new front tires are bald on the inside on both sides. I was given a free front end alignment when I bought it. Good job guys. Check all your fluid levels because they won't do it for you no matter what they tell you. Vehicle was reasonably priced but the service department is the worst ever.

Great service, fast friendly,NOT pushy

by from Walton Ny |

I went to look on a Sunday...went back on Monday to Make a Deal...camr home on Tuesday with my vehicle...Very Happy

August 28, 2014

Janice, It was a pleasure working with you. We are glad to make things work smoothly to get you in to your new car.

Would definitely recommend

by from Afton, NY |

We bought a truck through them and they were very courteous and professional. We were overall very happy with the truck, would definitely buy from this company again.

August 28, 2014

Crystal it was great to work with you! We have a great selection of trucks right now, so i'm glad you got the one you wanted!

Very Happy

by from South Edmeston NY |

We have purchased three cars at Butler. Dave Miller is our salesman. He is truly a fine salesman and does what he says. We would highly recommend Butler. Check Engine light just came on again. Will let you know what happens.

August 28, 2014

Thank you Jeff & Carol! We will get that engine light taken care of for you.

Excellent Service

by from Unadilla, NY |

We had a wonderful salesman, Kevin Jones. He was very friendly and had great knowledge of the vehicles that were on the lot. The service was top notch. The owner Mike Butler is very friendly and knowledgeable. We received a very fair trade-in for our vehicle. The car we purchased was well taken care of and a very good price. We appreciate the "neighborly" service. We would recommend Butler's to others.

August 26, 2014

Thank you Becca, We enjoyed working with you as well, we are glad we got the car you wanted for you!

Pre Owned Purchase

by from Binghamton, NY |

Kevin is the man. Professional, accomidating and knowledgable.

August 28, 2014

As always D Carter, it is always fun working with you. Thank you!

Homey not pushy

by from Binghamton, NY |

Butler Auto is a friendly and trustworthy place. All the cars I've boughten from them have lasted 7 plus years. I recommend them to anyone who's looking for a used car.

August 28, 2014

Thank you for the positive review! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

very disapointed

by from new york |

butlers sold a very nice car from right under me for one and my current problem Is I bought a very nice Nissan this winter and the first test drive of it I loved it but it made a very loud noise and the salesman said don't worry there just brand new all weather tires. So that being said I believed him and was very happy with my new car! But the beginning of last month my tire fell off randomly!! I had my uncle who Is a certified mechanic and would trust him with my life tow my car to his shop he said I needed a new wheel bearing. sop fine he fixed that 200$ later as I drove my car that night the "loud tires" sound was gone! if u can put two and two together I was sold a car with a bad wheel bearing and its not even been two weeks my check engine light went on.. I now need two plugs a tire rode new breaks and every time I hit my breaks my lovely car turns off:) I will not being returning to butlers anymore and I have heard many many stories and have many many friends and even co-workers who is going threw the same issue! I said my piece and thank you

August 28, 2014

We are sorry you have had issues with your vehicle. However I did check our records and you have not brought up any issues with our service department. It shows you were only back for service one time which was un-related to your issues. If you would like to get a hold of our service department we could address some issues you may be having. Also I am sorry you say your friends have had bad experiences here, and we do not have very many customers from your area due to the distance you live. Again we are sorry for any inconvenience, just let us know what we can do if you have an issue.