Butler Auto Sales, Inc.

Butler Auto Sales, Inc.

304 STATE HIGHWAY 7, Sidney, NY 13838

Used 866-699-8753

Ask about our Guaranteed Credit Acceptance!

Completely satisfied!!!

by from New Hartford NY |

I was specifically looking for a 2007 Subaru Outback Sedan. After doing a search on Cars.com, I took a drive to Butler Auto Sales in Sidney NY, approximately 65 miles from my house. They had the car I was looking for on their lot and it was in extremely great shape for a 2007. I was dealing with Zackary the Sales Professional and Todd in finance, they both worked diligently with me until the numbers worked in my favor. The professionalism and customer service I received from these two gentlemen is something I never experienced while purchasing a car. As an out of town buyer, they even delivered the car to my house with new tires and brakes, something I didn't even ask for. This was by far my best car buying experience to date. No pressure, no stress, and no pushy salesmen. Keep up the good work guys, much appreciated!!

Great dealer

by from Hamden New York |

Had the best experience buying a car ever. Fantastic. Would recommend to everyone

awesome service

by from deposit, ny |

We just bought our second vehicle thru butler auto and absolutely love it. They're very friendly.and.helpful

Great Servise Great Staff

by from Harpursville, NY |

I have bought all of vehicles from Butlers for the past 15 years and I think that speaks for it's self. Everyone is very frendly and always ready to help. You can always count on the cars/trucks being what the sales person tells you that are and everything they know about them and if something is not right they will make it right.

Best autp purchase experience ever!

by from Oneonta, NY |

This is our second experience dealing with Butler Auto Sales. We had heard good things about them, so we headed over in search of a car. Dave was very helpful with helping us find a car in our price range. Our most recent purchase of a van this week was a pleasant experience - we left very happy with our van at a good price and given a fair deal on our trade in. There are no high pressure salespersons there, no leading to higher priced vehicles, prices clearly listed on each vehicle and they want to help ensure you get the best financing terms. Would definitely recommend this place to friends and family. Thanks to Dave and Todd!

Great people great help all around

by from schenevus, ny |

We are real happy with our dodge journey. Kevin is a great guy. thank you again

an amazing deal and Dave and Todd are great guys

by from fultonham, ny |

Filling out a quick credit app lead to a call 15 minutes later. The day I showed up the loan was basically done by Todd, and he even fought for a better rate. The prices were great and the quality is perfect. Dave was very forward about the couple of defects the truck had and made sure they were repaired before I took it.this deal was fair, honest, and fast. Thanks Todd and Dave

Awesome Dealership

by from Deposit NY |

The personnel at Butler Auto Sales are the most pleasant and helpful of any dealership that we have ever purchased an auto, no need to go anywhere ever again.

Completely Satisfied!!

by from New Hartford NY |

I was searching cars.com for a 2007 Subaru Outback Sedan, a car that's not easy to find and the 2007 was the last production year for the sedan model. Butler Auto sales had one listed so I made the 62 mile trip to see it. I must say, I bought many cars over the years and the staff there is second to none. Not only was the car super clean, it was exactly what I was looking for. I dealt with Zach and Todd, they both are down to earth guys and they worked with me to meet my bottom line without any pressure at all. They even offered to deliver the car to my house 62 miles away so I took them up on it. The car was delivered to my house with 4 new tires and all new brakes, something they didn't have to do but did. This was by far the best car buying experience I've ever had period!! I usually don't bother writing reviews but Butler Auto sales most definitely deserves recognition. Many thanks To Zach and Todd, I am one very satisfied customer!!!

friendly,casual people.

by from Sidney,NY |

My salesman Kevin was a considerate,polite no pressure person. He gave me time to think about my test drives. He was knowledgeable with the cars and their features that i was interested in. He did not call me and pressure me. Was always friendly, and eager to help me when I had questions. Furthermore, they gave me a really good price on a nice car. !!!!

great service

by from Delhi, NY |

Salesman Mark was friendly and not pushy. They did not try to push me into spending more money then I could afford and answered all my questions in a straight forward manner. I was provided with the check list of all the things they checked and anything they repaired before I picked up my car. They even called my insurance company to arrange for temporary insurance and also a temporary registration.