Butler Auto Sales, Inc.

Butler Auto Sales, Inc.

304 STATE HIGHWAY 7, Sidney, NY 13838

Used 866-699-8753

Ask about our Guaranteed Credit Acceptance!

Completely satisfied!!!

by from New Hartford NY |

I was specifically looking for a 2007 Subaru Outback Sedan. After doing a search on Cars.com, I took a drive to Butler Auto Sales in Sidney NY, approximately 65 miles from my house. They had the car I was looking for on their lot and it was in extremely great shape for a 2007. I was dealing with Zackary the Sales Professional and Todd in finance, they both worked diligently with me until the numbers worked in my favor. The professionalism and customer service I received from these two gentlemen is something I never experienced while purchasing a car. As an out of town buyer, they even delivered the car to my house with new tires and brakes, something I didn't even ask for. This was by far my best car buying experience to date. No pressure, no stress, and no pushy salesmen. Keep up the good work guys, much appreciated!!

Salesman great but services dept. not. good.

by from Norwich NY |

Purchasing my vehicle at Butlers was a good experience. The salesman was very helpful and knowledgeable. Financing was easy and well explained. However,The service dept. leaves alot to be desired and they really don't seem to know what they are doing. I would buy another vehicles from Butler's but I would not use their service dept.to do any work on it.

awesomes

by from otego ny |

They were amazing. Found just what I was looking for and got me a great deal. They made buying my first car a great experience. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Great service, great people, sweet car

by from Unadilla, NY |

My daughter and I were just looking but then a the salesman, Alex came to help. He was great. He knew what he was talking about and he was very friendly, as well as professional. We talked about the kind of car we were looking for and Alex showed us several for us to choose from. Later, the finance guy, Todd, was a great help finding us a bank. Alex made sure the car was clean, had gas in the tank and even went on a test drive twice with my daughter and me. Alex also made sure to have a crack in the spedometer case fixed for us. Butler's was a great place to find a car. The service was fantastic and Alex was wonderful to deal with. I recommend the auto group to anyone looking for a car, new or used. Everything happen in a fast timely manner.

Great Service, Great People!

by from Rockdale, NY |

Over the past few years my husband and I have purchased 2 used vehicles from Butlers, and have had all our vehicles serviced there. They are always very friendly and easy to work with. We are very happy with our experience with Butlers and all the folks that work there.

Great place to do business.

by from Norwich, NY |

I was looking for a car on the web for 2 months (Accord, Camry, Sonata, Fusion). Butler Auto came up a few times with vehicles that I was looking for. When I decided to get serious about buying a car Butler Auto came up with a model I was interested in. After driving to the dealership I was looking at the vehicle when Mark came out and introduced himself and we started to talk. I gave him a rundown of what I was looking for and a price range. He showed me a Sonata they had and it was a nice looking vehicle. The numbers were a bit out of my range but I gave an offer and they said yes. I now have a Sonata which I really like. They went through the vehicle to make sure it was ready to go and in tip-top shape (not just wash and dry). This is a sign of a quality dealership. Everyone was very friendly and you were treated with respect. They were not pushy or arrogant and were more like friendly neighbors. If you are looking for another vehicle or a second vehicle do not hesitate to stop in to talk, you probably will be glad you did. An excellent place to do business. Thanks to everyone at Butlers.

Great Customer Service, everything was easy!

by from Morris, NY |

When I began my car shopping, I came across a car on the Butler Auto Sales website that I instantly fell in love with. It only took a simple call to get over there and test drive the car. When I decided that it was the car I would be taking home, they made the entire process of purchasing very easy! All of the members of the staff were very friendly and helpful and did everything for me! It only took one day for them to finance the car, insure it and register with the DMV. I would definitely recommend Butler Auto Sales to everyone as they have many beautiful vehicles on their lot!

Great dealer

by from Hamden New York |

Had the best experience buying a car ever. Fantastic. Would recommend to everyone

awesome service

by from deposit, ny |

We just bought our second vehicle thru butler auto and absolutely love it. They're very friendly.and.helpful

Great Servise Great Staff

by from Harpursville, NY |

I have bought all of vehicles from Butlers for the past 15 years and I think that speaks for it's self. Everyone is very frendly and always ready to help. You can always count on the cars/trucks being what the sales person tells you that are and everything they know about them and if something is not right they will make it right.

Best autp purchase experience ever!

by from Oneonta, NY |

This is our second experience dealing with Butler Auto Sales. We had heard good things about them, so we headed over in search of a car. Dave was very helpful with helping us find a car in our price range. Our most recent purchase of a van this week was a pleasant experience - we left very happy with our van at a good price and given a fair deal on our trade in. There are no high pressure salespersons there, no leading to higher priced vehicles, prices clearly listed on each vehicle and they want to help ensure you get the best financing terms. Would definitely recommend this place to friends and family. Thanks to Dave and Todd!