Columbus Auto Source

1390 Frank Rd, Columbus, OH 43223

Used 888-847-9649

YOUR HOMETOWN SALES AND SERVICE LEADER

Great from start to finish

by from Columbus, OH |

Every staff member was incredibly kind and helpful. They made the entire process very easy and transparent. I found them by accident through a cars.com search, but I would absolutely recommend them to anyone. Great overall experience.

Great experience

by from Columbus, OH |

I worked with Andy Christensen, who found me the very car I wanted without my having to do a thing. I just described what I wanted and how much I wanted to pay, and three weeks later it showed up at auction and he grabbed it for me. I knew the exact costs up front all the way through, every cost, and there were no hidden costs or haggling or "now you get to sit with the finance manager while he tries to sell you blinker fluid replacement plans". There were a couple of hiccups throughout the process, but this is where Andy really earned his fee. He made me aware of the hiccups but assured me, he was taking care of things with the auction house. At no point was I worried that I would be "stuck" with a problem of any kind. After it was all done, I poked around and determined I saved about $1500 doing it this way. I had been looking for this particular car for some time, but never found what I wanted locally. Andy took it all out of my hands and managed it for me. Buying a car should always be this simple, not to mention without all the overhead costs of a typical dealer.

Bad Service

by from columbus, oh |

We found a vehicle online and called to inquire about it 2 times. I even called the day we were going to look at it and told them what time we would be there. The salesman told me that he would see us at that time. When we arrived we were surprised to find out that someone else was test driving it. The salesman told us to wait. He immediately went back to his desk. He didn't offer to show us any other vehicles. When the people came back from their test drive the salesman still didn't come and check on us or let us know the status of what was going on with the vehicle. At that point we decided to leave. I guess he wasn't interested in our business. We had driven 35 minutes to get there and it was a total waste of time. I would recommend that you not go there unless you want to wait around and not be helped and call about a vehicle only to find out that they are showing it to someone else.

Columbus Auto Source responded to this review

May 20, 2015

I'm so sorry for your poor experience here at Columbus Auto. I can say from time to time we have multiple people on vehicles because of the way we price cars and turn over inventory quickly. I will personally look into this issue and take steps to try eliminate it happening in the future. Thanks for sharing your experience. This data is invaluable in helping us best serve our customers.

Great place to get a vehicle

by from Columbus OH |

I purchased a 2009 Chevy Malibu my credit isn't great but they were able to put me in that vehicle. The guy that help me is name is Anthony and he was great and help me get in that vehicle. I recommend anyone that's looking for a nice car for a good price this is the place to go to.

I don't shop for cars anywhere else

by from Plain City OH |

My wife and I have been return customers of Columbus Auto Source for more than 10 years. Andy, Ely and the staff are truly committed to delivering the best customer experience available. I regularly refer friends, family and other acquaintances to the dealership because I'm confident in how they will be treated. Many have also become loyal and repeat customers. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Salesman Rob Grooms

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Live about 40 miles away and asked salesman Rob Grooms if there was any issues before coming to see the car and he responded by saying E-mail him and he would drive the car to let me know..?? What the heck was that kind of answer..ummm, you don't know how it drives to begin with? Also, just answer my question like a professional, I might have considered coming to buy it.

Columbus Auto Source responded to this review

October 13, 2014

Our policy is to create reliable information for our customers. I can track these conversations if I have physical dialog to make sure comments are accurate.

checked for good used car

by from washington court house , ohio |

i had a good experiance trying to find a good used vehicle

Great expierence

by from Grove City |

I purchased a Mazda 6 from Rob Grooms. Price was great and he put a 3 year warranty on the car for me. Never had to use but it was nice to know it wasn't as is.

Great service

by from Columbus, OH |

I was pleased with the service I received and that they worked with me. Fast service, clean facility, nice salespeople.

My little visit

by from Columbus Ohio |

They are only a ( Sold As Is ) dealership. I was looking at a '02 Chevy S10 it needed breaks checked couse the peddle sank to the floor just to get it to stop and the blower motor needed replaced the guy he will see what he can do to have that fixed and he will call back with information on it but never did.