Mercedes-Benz of Lancaster

(3.7) 3 Reviews

1550 Commerce Dr, Lancaster, PA 17601

Great car and purchasing experience!

by from York, PA |

I purchased a slightly used SLK and could not be happier with the way the people treated me during the purchase experience or the beautiful car I now own. I have purchased many vehicles over the years and found this time to be truly the best. The honesty and professional conduct by the salesman and management made my special buy a true 'reward'. I have also found the service staff unbelievably friendly and helpful through my first Mercedes-Benz experience. It will not be my last from this dealership!! I understand their new facility will be ready soon. That is all I would change from this experience.

Horrible,horrible, horrible.A disgrace to Mercedes

by from Chicago IL |

In my opinion, this is the most unethical, slimy, dishonest, and rudest run dealership, let alone one claimed "high quality customer service oriented" Mercedes dealership. They list vehicles and then try to nickel and dime you and act as if they are doing you a favor by letting you buy a vehicle from them because others are waiting to buy it. They fail to live up to the deals on the terms they get you in the door under and yell at you. I wish I had recorded their behavior so I can send it to Mercedes Corporate because their franchise would certainly be on the line if Mercedes knew how these people really operate. Beware.

Love my new(used) 2008 ML350

by from Lincoln University, PA |

The sales team at Lancaster Mercedes was the best buying experience I have ever had!