Strickland Chevrolet

Used 888-749-4743
Service 866-906-7260

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Pearland, TX |

What a great buying experience at Strickland Chevrolet! Chuck and the team there we wonderful to work with with the goal of helping me get the exact vehicle I wanted. Buying at Strickland was like being at a small town dealer. Highly recommend a trip down to see them for anyone shopping in the Houston Metro area.

Great personal service to repair damaged tire

by from Pasadena, Texas |

I had a strange and unique problem. I bought a Tahoe that was a demoe and had 4,900 Miles. At 9,000 miles had the left rear tire fall off. The lug nuts were somewhat loose on the other three tires. The dealership split the cost of the damage rim and repairs. This seemed very fair considering it is difficult to determine how the lug nuts were loose. I was very sastified with the service I recieved. Keep up the good work.

Great service with all areas of the dealership

by from Pearland Tx |

Best dealership to deal with on all fronts. From Buying the car, to getting a rental while my car was in the body shop. It is always been a great to work with all the people there. Will always deal with this dealership in the future.

Great Service and short wait-time

by from Pearland, TX |

They were able to take me in and service my vehicle right before the close of the business day. Waiting time was short. Friendly employees and comfortable waiting lounge.

Great Service

by from Houston, TX |

Great dealership.. Lots of inventory so you have a variety of vehicles to choose from. Sales person JC Carter was great!! His knowledge of the vehicle and professionalism made me confident in making my purchase. Would definitely recommend Strickland Chevrolet.

Excellent day!!

by from Pearland, TX |

We had a great experience, we originally came to look at the new Tahoe and Jason helped put together a deal with the help of Scott that ended with us purchasing a 2015 Tahoe and a 2014 Silverado. Our only complaint was how my wife was treated in financing by Johnny he badgered her and made her feel very uncomfortable even accusing her of making up numbers only to find out later that he had entered the wrong information on his forms. That incident of poor customer service almost wiped out an otherwise great day.

Excellent customer service skills

by from Pearland, Texas |

I stopped by to look inside of a pre- owned Cadillac SRX and ended up driving off in a 2014 Chevy Equinox! I wasn't expecting that to happen and due to some credit issues, I didn't think that it would happen, but salesman Marcus told me that he could make it happen and he did! Thanks Marcus!

great service

by from Pearland, TX |

brought my car in on my timeframe and was ready ahead of schedule. paul schaeffer is my go to guy

Great Service

by from Pearland, TX |

Our 2011 Chevrolet Traverse had a recall. I was able to make an appt with Eric in Service for Tuesday 5/20 at 7 am. He was going to arrange a complimentary vehicle so my daughter could get to work by 8 am. He promised the Traverse would be done by 1 pm, so my daughter could go back and pick up car and return rental all during her 1 hour lunch. Everything was completed and on time, as promised. Kudos to the Strickland Service Team!

New corvette sale

by from Strickland chevrolet pearland texas |

Mike Marco did his job well, as able to assist as needed during sale and make ready. Fully accommodating and would recommend your dealership.

Renowned excellent service

by from Pearland,Texas |

Everyone was most helpful and showed concern for my problem and chuck when I bought the truck bent over backwards and went above an beyond. Kudos to your dealership and staff. Will be back in the future.