Strickland Chevrolet

5719 Broadway, Pearland, TX 77581

New 888-409-3980
Used 888-749-4743
Service 866-906-7260

The right vehicle. The right price. The right service. The True Value is Strickland Chevrolet.

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Pearland, TX |

What a great buying experience at Strickland Chevrolet! Chuck and the team there we wonderful to work with with the goal of helping me get the exact vehicle I wanted. Buying at Strickland was like being at a small town dealer. Highly recommend a trip down to see them for anyone shopping in the Houston Metro area.

Excellent Service

by from Alvin TX |

Everyone I dealt with at Strickland Chevrolet was courteous and helpful. Special thanks goes to Christopher Ausmus for his personal attention to all the details involved in my vehicle purchase.

Where to buy your next car.

by from Pearland, Tx. |

Was not excited to go through the car buying experience. Chuck Prosh made this a pleasant experience. No pressure and honest answers. Will be back for our next vehicle.

Best place all around!

by from Pearland, Texas |

I Love this place! Won't go anywhere else to buy a vehicle or get service done on my SUV!

Our experience with Strickland

by from Houston, Tx |

Our experience with Chance and the finance team was nothing short of amazing. We were well informed, well taken care of, and really enjoyed the entire process. We look forward to future dealings with Strickland and hope that the same team is in place to assist us.

HORRIBLE SERVICE

by from Pearland, Texas |

THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT WAS JUST HORRIBLE. From the service manager to the advisors, customer service is not a even a concept. The "think" they know your vehicle and then try to tell you about your car. I was told that they could not rotate tires even without looking at my car and just assuming that all the tires are the same size. I had to go look at the tires, and then tell the service manager that they are the same size just for them to do the tire rotation. Even when I called to let the General Manger/Partner about his service department, he was more worried about if the tire rotation was done and the "he would handle the back end of this." So I guess leadership is truly top down here. GO ELSEWHERE FOR A CHEVROLET!!!

Awesome buying experience!

by from Manvel, TX |

It was a great, no pressure, no hassle, sales experience! Josh was a pleasure to deal with and Blake was very helpful while explaining the features of my new Traverse. We will be back when we are ready to buy again. Thanks!

New Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ purchase

by from Manvel TX |

Great job of defining the bottom line before financing options were discussed. Going back to get my wife something nice when the time comes.

Great sales rep Jonathan. Martinez

by from Houston |

I purchased my car this weekend and had a pleasant experience my sales rep Jonathan Martinez was professional and knowledgeable and worked out an awesome some deal.

Horrible customer service in service department

by from Pearland, Texas |

On two separate occasions I have brought my Tahoe to Strickland Chevrolet for service-and both times I was subjected to poor customer service and and below par quality of work. The first time I took it in for an oil leak. Parts were replaced but I had to bring it back 2 additional times before the problem was resolved. The second time I scheduled an appointment early on a Friday morning. By 4:30pm that day I had not received an update on my truck so I gave them a call. I was told that it had not even been looked at yet and 'maybe' they would get to it on Monday. I had informed the service advisor that morning that I would need the courtesy shuttle to pick me up when my car was ready. At my phone call that afternoon he indicated that it was too late for the shuttle and I would just have to wait until Monday to get my truck if I couldn't find anyone to bring me to the dealership. No apologies, nothing he could do-tough luck... I went to Strickland for service because they are local to where I live but it is not worth the hassle! In the future I will drive a few miles more for the customer service that is deserved.

New Car Purchase

by from Pearland, TX |

I received professional courteous service. The salesman was knowledgeable and helpful. I have used Strickland for all of my car needs for the last 10 years. I will continue to use all of the services in the future. The sales staff, service department, managers, and anyone I have ever encountered as been friendly and helpful. I love this dealership!