1325 Cassat Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32205

New 888-319-2527
Used 888-439-8394
Service 888-408-8858

Home of M.V.P. Pricing...the Duval Difference!

Great Job by VAN the salesman - And Thanks Chris

by from Jacksonville,FL |

Great job by the sales person by the name of Van. He went over and above to be Honest , and helpful in my quest to buy a Auto. Van kept in touch with emails , and texts when another car came on the lot. Also you should know that Chris the Service manager gave us first class and personal service when we needed help with our NEW pilot. >>>> Great Job Duval Honda Team <<<< The best purchasing experience I have ever had.

Duval Honda Service Dept is the best!

by from Jacksonville Fl |

Best service department around! I want to thank Chris and his team for always being so helpful!

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Jessie Fye was my service advisor, I only deal with him and Mi (Mechanic, sorry man if I spelled your name wrong) when I go there.

Leonard Stimpson is the BEST!

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Leonard Stimpson found our vehicle and had the financing process already started before we even arrived at the dealership. Everything went very smoothly! Thanks Leonard!

Wonderful Expereince

by from Jacksonville, FL |

A wonderful experience from start to finish. Both sales and finance departments made it not only a painless experience but an enjoyable one.

Good buying experience!

by from Jacksonville, Florida |

This was the first time I was in the market for a new car in at least a decade! I tend to drive my cars into the ground, so finding something I would be happy with for the next 10 years seemed daunting. I read Consumer Reports, all the reviews I could find, and finally narrowed by choices down to the Honda Accord. I still dreaded the actual buying experience, but was pleasantly surprised to learn that Duval Honda no longer pays its salesmen on commission (they receive a straight salary) and all the new cars have a set price---no more haggling! I always hated that aspect of car buying. My salesman Kelly Dray turned out to be the best suited person for the task of selling me a car. He was patient, informative, funny, and treated me as an intelligent adult despite all myself-inflicted indecision and angst. When a problem developed with the car I finally ordered, he responded appropriately and generously. When I finally went in to buy the car, he helped me empty out my old car and spent at least half an hour explaining all the electronics I would need to just drive the car home. He was never pushy or condescending. I would recommend that you ask for him by name the next time you want to buy a Honda!

I CAME FROM OUT OF STATE!!!

by from LITTLE CREEK, VA |

Rami Hanania helped me out big time and gave me a ground breaking deal that I came from VA to come and get.

Duval Honda experience

by from Jacksonville Florida |

I recommend to anyone interested in purchasing a new vehicle, to check out Duval Honda on Cassat Avenue. My wife and I were interested in a economical car and heard great reviews about Duval Honda. We were approached by TJ, our sales representative, who walked us through the whole process with ease and no pressure. We are absolutely in love with the 2015 Honda Fit and thoroughly pleased with the treatment we received from TJ. I have never been treated so well till we came here and I guarantee that Duval Honda will always get my business as well as my recommendations to all that inquire about a reputable dealership.

Great Service

by from Jacksonville, FL |

This is the first time my husband brought his Acura to be serviced here, and he was very impressed by the customer service - Jesse in service was wonderful. He explained everything that MIGHT need to be done due to the age and mileage of the car, and to a minor issue. So there were no surprises. I purchased my own car here, and bring it here to be serviced. I have always been pleased.

Consistent quality service

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I like bringing my van into Duval Honda because I feel valued as a customer. Every question I raise gets a thorough answer. Duval Honda's personnel go out of their way to make sure my needs are met whether I wait for my car or have errands to run. The time they tell me my car will be ready is the time it is ready. I always leave satisfied.

Second car purchased from Duval Honda this year ..

by from St. Johns, FL |

Purchased a new 2014 Honda Pilot EX-L over the weekend, our second new car purchase from Duval Honda this year (we bought an Accord EX-L in January). Both times we visited multiple dealerships, test drove many brands and many vehicles, and ended up coming back to Honda, and to Duval Honda. Honda makes a great car, and the buying (and trading) experience at Duval Honda is second to none. Everything is upfront, and their prices are fair and competitive, right in sync with what I found on KBB, Edmunds, and Costco buying service. Trade-in prices are negotiated separately, and are consistent with values I found on KBB and Autotrader. The friendliness and integrity of the Duval Honda sales staff is second to none. The only other dealers I found with a comparable buying experience were, likewise, Duval dealerships (Acura and Mazda, to be exact). When I walk in the showrooms of their competitors, I feel like I'm being pounced on by a pool of sharks.