Duval Honda

1325 Cassat Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32205

New 888-319-2527
Used 888-439-8394
Service 888-408-8858

Home of M.V.P. Pricing...the Duval Difference!

by from Yulee, Florida |

Great service, everyone was friendly and nice. I have already recommended them

A great car shopping experience

by from Jacksonville Fl |

My salesman Leonard Stimpson was great. This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Misty was great also as she was able to get a lower interest rate which brought my payments down by $60, which is a lot to a single mom of 3. I just want to thank everyone for a great Sunday & great car shopping.

Outstanding Dealership

by from St Augustine, Fl |

I purchased two vehicles from Duval Honda within a week. The sales staff were a pleasure to deal with; no pressure very helpful and professional. Had both cars back for routine service (oil change, etc) and the service people were excellent; friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. I used to dread the thought of car shopping. Not anymore.

Many years of wonderful service

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I bought my first Honda from Duval Honda in 2004 and since then have purchased over 10 total for my family. I have also referred many of my friends and family to this dealership, even though I live on the east side of town. I have been using Tom Martin as my service representative also since 2004. He is very friendly, trustworthy, thorough, and knowledgeable. He treats me like family and never recommends services I do not need. I would highly recommend Tom and this dealership for all your Honda needs. I could not be happier.

Excellent Service -Awesome Sales Team !!!!!

by from Jacksonville, FL |

My experience at Duval Honda was an excellent one, I received hassle free service when making my vehicle purchase all my questions and concerns were addressed "TJ' was very helpful in assisting throughout the process making a swift and easy purchase for both my Husband and I.

Duval Honda is #1 in my book

by from Jacksonville, FL |

The team at Duval Honda is always welcoming and helpful. They ensured I received first rate customer service and my vehicle was compelted right on time.

BEST DEAL, BEST CONSULTANT

by from Macclenny, FL |

The experience was by far the best I have ever had. The no "hassle/haggle" process is everything that it states. I've spent many hours at other dealerships while my husband tries to wheel and deal, but this time, we walked out with a vehicle without that hassle. (My husband missed it, but I certainly didn't)... Leonard S. was the BEST Sales Consultant and we were extremely satisfied working with him. We will recommended him to our friends and family. Thanks Duval Honda!!!

Exceptional purchase experience

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Great buying experience. My salesperson took the time to help me select a vehicle that was just right for my needs. I never felt pressured to purchase beyond my capabilities, and the sales staff made me feel like a valued customer every step of the way.

The default title: Great service clean facilities!

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Very professional. I needed an oil change and tire rotation, I also wanted to have my oil filter replaced but I was so fixated on the Maintenance Minder code in my car that I didn't take in account that code A only means an oil change and not an oil and oil filter change. But, the service advisor that I had recognized it and switched me to be serviced for code B which is an oil and oil filter change. This was what I wanted in the first place. I also got a multi-point vehicle inspection along with the checklist noting the condition of my car. And, It was all done within one hour. I was very pleased.

Fast and friendly servicing

by from Jacksonville, FL |

First time getting service at Duval Honda. Was easy and straightforward. Was immediately greeted and processed through servicing appointment. Waiting area was great. Was in and out quickly.

Service department leaves much to be desired

by from Orange Park, FL |

I recently purchased a used (non-Honda) vehicle from this dealership. Within a week of purchase, I had an issue with the vehicle. I made an appointment with the service department and, upon arrival at the dealership, I did not feel that the service advisor or service manager cared about taking care of my issue. They both told me, outright, that they could not help me. If it were not for the intervention of the salesperson, I would have had to pay $200 out of my own pocket. I did not feel as if either of the service department staff I interacted with had any interest in helping with my issue...my vehicle was not a Honda and the dealership already had my money. I find this interesting and upsetting since, included in the "vehicle comments" section of each used vehicle for sale on Duval Honda's website is a statement..."At Duval, we want you to have confidence in buying an used vehicle. That is why we offer No Bills for the Basics. This is a 3 Month Protection that includes 3 months of tire replacement / repair, 3 months battery replacement, 3 months brake replacement / repair, and 3 months of light bulb replacement. Our 90 Day preowned car protection also includes A/C and we also offer a 48 Hour / 300 mile Return Policy." As a result of this experience, as well as the pressure we felt to purchase an extended warranty, I will definitely not purchase another vehicle from this dealership nor will I recommend this dealership to a friend/family member.