Luxury Cars of Charleston

Luxury Cars of Charleston

1739 Savannah Hwy, Charleston, SC 29407

Used 888-772-7582

Charleston & beyond, Worldwide shipping available, Affordable Luxury, experience the LCC way

First Class in Every Way

by from Charleston SC |

Excellent experience for car purchase and service. Absolutely no hassle in obtaining exactly the car I wanted at a fair price. The service was first class in every way. I will not hesitate to refer ffirneds and family to this dealership.

October 30, 2013

Thank you for your business and kind words.

Positive Experience

by from Beaufort, SC |

Although spending the money to buy a car is never painless, John and Dominic made the whole process of our purchase very pleasant and non-threatening. We were never pressured and left the dealership in our car feeling that we were truly treated right and with a relationship to build on.

Purchasing a car from LCC

by from Holllywood, SC |

My wife and I recently purchased a vehicle at LCC, we had a wonderful experience, from our salesperson Dennis, to Cat the money lady who explains everything in detail and answers all our questions regarding the paperwork, to Dominick the sales manager who never put any kind of sales pressure on us. We will certainly look here again for our next used car purchase. Thank you LCC.

Truly The Best Dealership in the Low Country!!

by from Summerville SC |

We needed a reliable great car at a fair price and Luxury Cars is the only dealership in the Low Country to get that at imo. We are repeat buyers and will continue to be. Our salesman John is the best and he has been our salesman each time we have chosen our cars. My husband was referred to Luxury cars by a co-worker with our first purchase and he was right! They are the best. John showed us the cars available (ALL GREAT!) in the price range we gave him, was efficient, professional, and did not waste our time showing us cars that were not what we were looking for. Dominick, the Manager & Caterina who handled our insurance & paperwork were courteous, informed, & very easy to talk to. We love Luxury Cars and they are the only Dealership we even consider going to now that our family has found them. This is not "hype", they are the "real deal" people. Check them out before you waste your valuable time with less reputable Dealerships. Sincerely, One very satisfied Family!

Won't Make Good on Wrecked Car They Sold Me!

by from Charleston, SC |

On Sept 20, 2013 I bought a 2006 Infiniti FX-35 from Luxury Cars of Charleston (LCC).The salesman, Victor Vitali told me that there was a "Clean" Carfax (indicating no known accidents). I traded in a 2001 Toyota Highlander. After a few months, I decided I needed a larger car for my antiques business, so I put my Infiniti on craigslist for sale. After a few weeks, I found a buyer for my car. The buyer emailed me the day I was supposed to deliver it to him and said he had run a Carfax on my car and there was an accident , so he was no longer interested in buying the car. Shocked and dismayed, I called and visited LCC. The sales manager Dennis Stoltz ran a new Carfax and there was the new information--a disabling accident with airbags deployed! He did call Carfax and they said that the original Carfax document which I was supposed to have been given a copy of and asked to sign (that did not happen) has very small print that indicates that information may be incomplete. I told LCC I wanted my money back. Dennis stated that the dealership would "make it right" for me. I took my car to a body shop and was told that there was clear evidence that the LCC car buyer (Victor Vitali) should have seen. The body shop rep also informed me that at auctions, there is a paid service where the dealers can get a car checked out before they take possession of it. That didn't happen. ALSO, the original Carfax report which Victor quoted to me from (and which I finally received a copy of on July 2, 2014) had been run by another dealership. LCC never ran their own report to check it or to give to me! The Carfax report clearly showed that a dealership had received the car on Aug 30, 2013, sent to a used car dealership who then sent it to a wholesaler who then sent it to the auction all in just a few days! As an experienced auction buyer, Victor should have recognized these "Red flags" and not bought that Infiniti! At one point, LCC Owner Richard Laine said they would "help me with another car." His idea of helping me was to offer me an insultingly low (wrecked trade-in value) towards a car they had on their lot. No way! I just want them to give my money back, like they did for another reviewer a few days ago!

September 1, 2014

On September 11, 2013 a 2006 Infiniti FX was purchased by Luxury Cars of Charleston at the Savannah Auto Auction. It is his common practice to spend hours researching each vehicle before purchase. This always includes running a Carfax report. All vehicles on our website are immediately listed with the Carfax link which allows any prospective buyer to view the Carfax report. There are no exceptions to this and we always encourage all prospective buyers to research our cars as much as possible. They are also welcome to bring the cars to their own mechanic for a presale inspection and many choose to do this before purchase.Mrs. H came to the dealership along with her son whose profession is in the Automotive Business. He brokers many vehicles and is an accomplished an experienced Sales Manager. The car was priced very competitively and they soon decided to purchase the car. The car was purchased on 9/18/2013. Mrs.H had the assist of her son in all aspects of the negotiation.On May 12, 2014 Mrs. H emailed Victor and said that she was now in the market for a "mommy car". After this email Mrs. H did come in and test drive our ML. Many options were presented although nothing transpired. Over the next months the H's came in numerous times test driving and emailing links to cars of interest. Nothing transpired. LCC worked with Mrs. H to dispute the situation with Carfax. No result In summary: LCC ran a Carfax at the time of purchase and the report stated it was accident free Victor V did his due diligence upon purchase and purchased this with full confidence in the vehicle himself inspecting the car personally at the auction A Post Sale Inspection was done by Southeast Auto Auction and it passed inspection The LCC Auto Technician inspected the vehicle and did not note any problems LCC sold the car to Mrs. H with full confidence that this car was 100% (based on Buyer's Inspection, Post Sale Inspection, Carfax Report, and our Technician's inspection at the time) LCC worked with Mrs. H and her son, a professional automotive car buyer and sales manager, in negotiating the purchase of the car. The son helped negotiate the deal which included the purchase price and the trade-in price of the trade of the Toyota Highlander When Mrs. H contacted LCC eight months later (May of 2014) asking to trade-in her car for a "mommy car" we offered her many fair options LCC spent over many, many hours trying to help Mrs. H dispute the Carfax report with the Carfax Agency LCC spent many, many hours trying to find her another suitable car not only in our inventory but through research of her locates. None of these automobile deals suited Mrs. H It is unfortunate that the accident which occurred on July 15, 2013 was not reported until 170 days later. This is not usual but it does occur. There was NO WAY for LCC to know about this accident. We rely solely on Carfax to determine the Vehicle History. We did have a Post Sale Inspection done by the Savannah Auction as well as our Auto Technician. No problems were reported by either source. We did all of our due diligence. We take great pride in the integrity of our dealership and go over and above to serve our customers. The problem with the non-report of the accident lies with the Carfax Reporting System and we worked hard trying to help Mrs. H dispute this with Carfax to no avail. LCC stands behind all of their actions.

Everything works out

by from Lexington SC |

I am writing again to tell everyone that Luxury Cars of Charleston went out and bought back my Tahoe and rewound the deal so to speak. I am very happy to be back where I was and man thanks go out to Mr Dick and Dominic for the work that they did in finding my old car and working things out.

Couldn't Have Went Better

by from Beaufort, SC |

Had planned on coming to the dealer to look at a specific car, had no problem whatsoever test driving it right away. Immediately after deciding I wanted it the staff got right to work with the buying process. Everything went as smooth as it possibly could have. I don't feel cheated or lied to in any way about anything and staff was kind and straight forward. Good people and great place to buy a car.

Mistake corrected

by from Lexington,SC |

I purchased a QX 56 from Luxury Cars a few weeks back and have written how upset I have been concerning the condition of the purchase. I want to speak up for the owner Dick,Laine and the sales manager Dominic Turnock. They found the vehicle I had traded, repurchased it and then brought my old vehicle to my office. It has been quite the process and I think we all have learned from this purchase. Thank you to Dick and Dominic for their fairness concerning a situation that was very unfortunate. I feel for them concerning the condition of the QX 56 but commend them for stepping up and doing the "right" thing.

Too many Lies were told

by from Lexington,SC |

I am writing again concerning my purchase of a QX 56 for Mr Laine and staff. My vehicle has smoked,skipped,showed a cracked w/s from day one of delivery. Johm told me he was not aware of such and Mr Laine told me much the same. After numerous conversations over the next week I was told to come to the dealership by Mr Laine and he would make things correct. Understand--blown rings--cracked block--exhaust leak--faulty valve stem, and I could go on and on. When I arrived Mr Laine would not come out and talk with me and Dominic was sent out to do the dirty work. I was bascially told it was an as is sale and sorry I rode down to Charleston. I never signed my title so I am going to try and get them for faulty paperwork. I am trying to get the local TV and newspaper involved. If anyone would want to join me in a class action lawsuit please contact me---- For Dominic's sake he did apologize about the window and stated that it was on the repair order. John in sales and Dick the owner flat lied about such and it just upsets me so much that they think they can treat people the way they do.

September 1, 2014

Dear Mr. Hester..... We worked closely with you to resolve the situation with your Infiniti QX56. We do encourage all prospective buyers to have pre-inspections done on the vehicles to assure that they are 100% satisfied with their purchase. Our staff worked closely with you to come to a mutually acceptable solution to your situation. We value our vehicles and our reputation and are pleased that we have come to an acceptable solution for the client.

Looks like they have done the same again

by from Lexington,SC |

After reading Alesha P's review it appears the Mr Lains has a habit of " lipsticking the pig." He to told me to just go trade the vehicle someplace and wash my hands. I have been in the vehicle business for 20 years and have never seen such before.

Super sales

by from Goose Creek, SC |

John could not of made our purchase of our 2010 BMW 750Li easier. The entire car buying experience was great. The entire sales and service staff are delightful. I know where I will look for my next car. Sincerly, Michelle D.