Luxury Cars of Charleston

1739 Savannah Hwy, Charleston, SC 29407

Used 888-772-7582 Used888-772-7582

Charleston & beyond, Worldwide shipping available, Affordable Luxury, experience the LCC way

First Class in Every Way

by from Charleston SC |

Excellent experience for car purchase and service. Absolutely no hassle in obtaining exactly the car I wanted at a fair price. The service was first class in every way. I will not hesitate to refer ffirneds and family to this dealership.

Luxury Cars of Charleston responded to this review

October 30, 2013

Thank you for your business and kind words.

Excellent auto buying experience!

by from Summerville, SC |

Excellent car buying experience. Started with our salesperson Marc and ended with calls from Marc checking to see if we were enjoying our vehicle and if we had any questions. Friendly and caring personnel. Marc was upfront with us, held the vehicle with a small deposit while our bank processed our paperwork. He was available to answer all of our calls and very attentive to our needs. Vehicle was as represented and the dealership was very truthful in their presentation and processing of our sale. I would deal with this dealership in a heart beat. They beat the bigger dealerships in the area hands down! Thank you again!!

volkswagon cc

by from charleston sc |

I have been looking at cars for several months as both my wife and I were in the market. I stopped in at LCC to look at a car I had seen while driving by. after talking with tony he informed me the car was sold. At this point I was waiting for tony to pressure me into anything else on the lot, not the case. Tony was very professional and personable. He basically told me that they get cars I may be interested in all the time and to check back in at my convenience. Absolutely no pressure, that in turn caused me to come back after seeing another car I was interested in on the LCC lot. Tony did everything he could to help and make me feel comfortable buying from LCC. If your looking for a great used car I highly suggest LCC. ask for Tony!

Positive Experience

by from Beaufort, SC |

Although spending the money to buy a car is never painless, John and Dominic made the whole process of our purchase very pleasant and non-threatening. We were never pressured and left the dealership in our car feeling that we were truly treated right and with a relationship to build on.

Purchasing a car from LCC

by from Holllywood, SC |

My wife and I recently purchased a vehicle at LCC, we had a wonderful experience, from our salesperson Dennis, to Cat the money lady who explains everything in detail and answers all our questions regarding the paperwork, to Dominick the sales manager who never put any kind of sales pressure on us. We will certainly look here again for our next used car purchase. Thank you LCC.

Truly The Best Dealership in the Low Country!!

by from Summerville SC |

We needed a reliable great car at a fair price and Luxury Cars is the only dealership in the Low Country to get that at imo. We are repeat buyers and will continue to be. Our salesman John is the best and he has been our salesman each time we have chosen our cars. My husband was referred to Luxury cars by a co-worker with our first purchase and he was right! They are the best. John showed us the cars available (ALL GREAT!) in the price range we gave him, was efficient, professional, and did not waste our time showing us cars that were not what we were looking for. Dominick, the Manager & Caterina who handled our insurance & paperwork were courteous, informed, & very easy to talk to. We love Luxury Cars and they are the only Dealership we even consider going to now that our family has found them. This is not "hype", they are the "real deal" people. Check them out before you waste your valuable time with less reputable Dealerships. Sincerely, One very satisfied Family!

Everything works out

by from Lexington SC |

I am writing again to tell everyone that Luxury Cars of Charleston went out and bought back my Tahoe and rewound the deal so to speak. I am very happy to be back where I was and man thanks go out to Mr Dick and Dominic for the work that they did in finding my old car and working things out.

Couldn't Have Went Better

by from Beaufort, SC |

Had planned on coming to the dealer to look at a specific car, had no problem whatsoever test driving it right away. Immediately after deciding I wanted it the staff got right to work with the buying process. Everything went as smooth as it possibly could have. I don't feel cheated or lied to in any way about anything and staff was kind and straight forward. Good people and great place to buy a car.

Mistake corrected

by from Lexington,SC |

I purchased a QX 56 from Luxury Cars a few weeks back and have written how upset I have been concerning the condition of the purchase. I want to speak up for the owner Dick,Laine and the sales manager Dominic Turnock. They found the vehicle I had traded, repurchased it and then brought my old vehicle to my office. It has been quite the process and I think we all have learned from this purchase. Thank you to Dick and Dominic for their fairness concerning a situation that was very unfortunate. I feel for them concerning the condition of the QX 56 but commend them for stepping up and doing the "right" thing.

Too many Lies were told

by from Lexington,SC |

I am writing again concerning my purchase of a QX 56 for Mr Laine and staff. My vehicle has smoked,skipped,showed a cracked w/s from day one of delivery. Johm told me he was not aware of such and Mr Laine told me much the same. After numerous conversations over the next week I was told to come to the dealership by Mr Laine and he would make things correct. Understand--blown rings--cracked block--exhaust leak--faulty valve stem, and I could go on and on. When I arrived Mr Laine would not come out and talk with me and Dominic was sent out to do the dirty work. I was bascially told it was an as is sale and sorry I rode down to Charleston. I never signed my title so I am going to try and get them for faulty paperwork. I am trying to get the local TV and newspaper involved. If anyone would want to join me in a class action lawsuit please contact me---- For Dominic's sake he did apologize about the window and stated that it was on the repair order. John in sales and Dick the owner flat lied about such and it just upsets me so much that they think they can treat people the way they do.

Luxury Cars of Charleston responded to this review

September 1, 2014

Dear Mr. Hester..... We worked closely with you to resolve the situation with your Infiniti QX56. We do encourage all prospective buyers to have pre-inspections done on the vehicles to assure that they are 100% satisfied with their purchase. Our staff worked closely with you to come to a mutually acceptable solution to your situation. We value our vehicles and our reputation and are pleased that we have come to an acceptable solution for the client.