Zano Cars

2001 S Alvernon Way, Tucson, AZ 85711

Used 888-844-0741

Great Experience

by from tucson, az |

Bought a 2004 mustang, couldnt be happier. Straight talk, no games, very nice people. I will return for future buisness.

Zano Cars responded to this review

October 26, 2012

Thank you Peter and we hope to see you again!

Most stand up and honest business

by from Tucson, AZ |

I just wanted to say that Shawn over at Zano Cars was a class act. He had so much honesty and integrity. I went into the dealership and was interested in a car. He gave an amazing deal not only on the car that I was interested in, but a more than reasonable trade in value for my car as well. He inspected the car and made all repairs to the vehicle and stuck to his word. He also let me take the car to my mechanic which checked out very clean. I was hours away from buying the vehicle when I got a call about a family tragedy where I had to cancel the sale. I felt so bad that I wasted Shawn's time with all the work he put into the car and working with everyone of my specifications to make me a happy customer. He worked his butt off for me. I felt so bad that I had to call him and tell him I couldn't continue with the sale, but he was a caring human being and stand up man. He understood everything and didn't try to pressure me at all. He never got mad and he offered to try to work with my situation, but I just couldn't go forward with the sale. I have to say that if you were to ever buy a used car from someone then you have to go see Shawn at Zano. He is honest, caring, and a great business man. So thank you Shawn and Zano Cars. I will be sure to recommend your services to anyone.

Very Helpful and Patient!

by from Tucson, AZ |

The people at Zano Cars were very helpful. Amber helped out the most and took her time, she had a TON of patience. The fellow employees were great!

by from Tucson,AZ |

I am very satisfied with Mirna and Shawn, very good customer service! Thank you!

2005 Jetta

by from Tucson, AZ |

My experience today was great! Everyone was super friendly and the whole process was smooth. I didn't expect to leave with a car but I did! Thank you Zano Cars!

Excellent Service & Salesmanship

by from Tucson AZ |

Very satisfied great experience, love my new car!!!! Thank you so much!!!

Very Satisfied!

by from Tucson |

I was very happy with the staff at Zano cars. Thanks Nick for the extra time you spent with us! They helped me get the vehicle I really wanted even though my credit was less than perfect. I would definitely recommend Zano cars!

A+++ dealership

by from tucson az |

I just purchased my second vehicle from Zano cars. Once again the service I received was top notch from the test drive to the financing. The whole Zano team is by far the best group of car people to work with.....I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a used car as you won't be disappointed.

Best dealer in town, very smooth and easy purchase

by from Vail, AZ |

Ed was very patience and understanding of what I wanted and worked to make my experience the very best. He has followed thru with every phone call, question or issue very promptly. I couldn't ask for anything better. Finance was great, I didn't NOT have to sit for hours as you typically do in a dealership waiting on the finance papers, Shannon was on top of everything. She had the paperwork ready and waiting and did a great job at delivering everything. Overall my experience I would have to say with this dealer is the best I have encountered. I recommend this dealer if you're looking for a good buy and helpful knowledgable people. Thank you Ed and Shannon!!

Affordable Cars and Great Customer Service

by from Tucson, Arizona |

Zano Cars provided Excellent Customer Service! Ed and the friendly staff made the car buying process enjoyable and we left knowing we had purchased a great vehicle at an excellent price!

My First Car

by from Tucson ,AZ |

My first car and everything from the salesperson to the finance person helped me understand each step in the process. I asked Zano Cars a ton of questions and they were so patient and answered all of them. Thanks to Zano Cars my first experience was the BEST !