Zano Cars

2001 S Alvernon Way, Tucson, AZ 85711

Used 888-844-0741

Great Experience

by from tucson, az |

Bought a 2004 mustang, couldnt be happier. Straight talk, no games, very nice people. I will return for future buisness.

Zano Cars responded to this review

October 26, 2012

Thank you Peter and we hope to see you again!

A+++ dealership

by from tucson az |

I just purchased my second vehicle from Zano cars. Once again the service I received was top notch from the test drive to the financing. The whole Zano team is by far the best group of car people to work with.....I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a used car as you won't be disappointed.

Best dealer in town, very smooth and easy purchase

by from Vail, AZ |

Ed was very patience and understanding of what I wanted and worked to make my experience the very best. He has followed thru with every phone call, question or issue very promptly. I couldn't ask for anything better. Finance was great, I didn't NOT have to sit for hours as you typically do in a dealership waiting on the finance papers, Shannon was on top of everything. She had the paperwork ready and waiting and did a great job at delivering everything. Overall my experience I would have to say with this dealer is the best I have encountered. I recommend this dealer if you're looking for a good buy and helpful knowledgable people. Thank you Ed and Shannon!!

Affordable Cars and Great Customer Service

by from Tucson, Arizona |

Zano Cars provided Excellent Customer Service! Ed and the friendly staff made the car buying process enjoyable and we left knowing we had purchased a great vehicle at an excellent price!

My First Car

by from Tucson ,AZ |

My first car and everything from the salesperson to the finance person helped me understand each step in the process. I asked Zano Cars a ton of questions and they were so patient and answered all of them. Thanks to Zano Cars my first experience was the BEST !

2005 Landrover LR3 - Thank you "ZANO CARS"

by from Minneapolis Minnesota |

We had a great experience with Zano Cars , The staff is professional and well versed in the vehicles that they have at the dealership. We were able to test drive the Landrover and didn't feel any pressure . The finance person answered all of the questions we had and his knowledge gave us the ability to make the correct decisions based on our needs. We were happy to find out that they are a local family owned business , we felt good about supporting our community. We will defiantly be buying again from Zano Cars. We have already raved to our friends and family.

Great Experience from Great People!

by from Tucson, AZ |

Earlier this year I needed to replace my vehicle after blowing the engine in my Pontiac. I found Zano on here and purchased my first vehicle through them. Everyone was extremely nice, they told me exactly what I needed to bring and made the process easy to understand and complete. There were a few minor problems with my vehicle the first month I had it but whenever I called the dealership they were more then happy to check the car out for me and see what was going on. I had never encountered a car dealership that actually cared about their customers after the sale was over! When I wanted to trade the vehicle in for a newer model, I went back to Zano Cars and the experience was just as nice and easy as the first time. I would recommend this dealership to everyone I know and will continue to purchase my vehicles from them.

The customer service made it worth it!

by from Tucson, az |

When I went to Zano to buy my vehicle they made the process as painless as buying a used car can be. The customer service was top notch, everyone there was helpful and friendly. I never had to wait for anything nor was I ever blown off. I would recommend Zano cars to friends or family in the market for a quality vehicle.

Patient and knowledgeable customer service

by from Tucson, Az |

I heard about Zano cars from a friend who had a good experience there. I had trouble getting financing elsewhere, but Zano cars staff took the time to ask the right questions and get me the right car (a BMW) with financing I could afford. They were very honest and the car was clean and in great shape. Since then I have referred other people to Zano cars...really great business.

Great business

by from Tucson - AZ |

In 2008 I bought a Chevy Impala from these guys and I still have it and it runs just like it did the day I bought it! I am about to pay it off and looked up these guys to see what inventory they have for my next vehicle. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone.

Genuine

by from Tucson, AZ |

I recently purchased a Lexus which was my 4th car here and every experience has been great. I knew what I wanted every time and they did everything right to make sure I was taken care of. I definitely recommend Zano Cars to anyone looking for a reliable used car.