Farmington Auto Park LLC

Used 888-867-5896

Quality Pre-Owned Vehicles

great car great place

by from new britain |

had a bunch to choose from in my price range, financing was pretty easy and I DIDN'T get put into a 7 year loan that other places tried to get me in. Good bunch of people down there.

very rude, horrible customer service skills

by from new britain, ct |

My daughter purchased a car from here, we also purchased the extended warranty. We dropped her car to be serviced for a transmission issue, had to keep calling for status, finally they stated car was ready. When I picked up the mechanic wasn't in, they said they would fax over work that was done. 5 days later and her having the same issues I called to let them know it wasn't fixed and it would need to be brought back in. Mario stated, drop it off on Wednesday I asked them why the paperwork they sent said they installed wheel bearings ( I brought the car in for transmission work!!) They said they put fluid in and I was giving them hassle.STeve proceeded to get on the phone and be absolutely rude, Then Adam got on the phone and stated they did me a favor they didn't charge me for the transmission fluid, really!! I told him I wanted to call the warranty company, he became very irrate and stated they wouldn't do anything for me, and told me to take my car elsewhere. Sounds shady. What an experience,

Didn't Buy a Car Here But Still Recommend Them!

by from Litchfield, CT |

My husband and I came here looking for a specific car which was not on the lot at the time we arrived. Two friendly and knowledgeable employees listened to our car needs and showed us another vehicle which matched those needs. We began the buying process, but then found another car that was just perfect. Usually, when someone backs out of a deal, they can expect resistance, even bad feelings. However, one of the partners, Steve, handled the situation very professionally and we are grateful for that. So I would highly recommend Farmington Auto Park!

finally a used car place that keeps their word

by from canton |

Bought my car 6 months ago and everything those guys promised me they would do on my car they did. Financing was long but my credit is really bad. I was just happy to approved on the car I really wanted. They didn't have time to detail my car again before I picked it up cause their people were out sick. They told me come back anytime for a free detail. They did the detail npo questions asked and noticed my battery wasn't charging right. They swaped out a new battery for free. Very honest people

farmington auto park review

by from canton ct |

Impressive inventory and prices. Very nice and straight forward people

farmington auto park review

by from farmington |

My kind of place, good cars and prices. No suit and tie guys just hard workers!

Incredible People service

by from Wethersfield CT |

I went into this place looking for a truck cuz mine was pooping out, my mechanic told me. Before showing me the lot, Adam thought he knew the problem with mine - and in 40 min his crew fixed it!! Nonetheless, I had approval and got his help finding the best pu for me in my budget. I'm thrilled!! And so is my Brother cuz he got my old One! Go in and tell Adam that Happy Kar nsays Hi!

Great Staff

by from waterbury |

Great staff down there and I'm very impressed with my car. I have no complaints at all. Would recommend them to others.

farmington auto park the best

by from springfield MA |

So so happy with my car from farmington auto park! Financing was hard for me with my credit but the guys there helped me with everything and were patient with me getting everything I needed for the loan. They didnt make me feel like a "loser" cause I didnt have great credit. My car and my loan were taken care of buy them without being pushy. They helped me understand everything and Im really thankful for the great customer service.

Great Customer Service

by from newington ct |

I went down there to buy a used car for my daughter. I gave them a price range and from there i had a handful of cars to pick from. They weren't pushy at all, i test drove the ones i wanted and from there we worked out a deal. The buying process was very easy and not stressful one bit. I would definatley do business there again.