J & M Automotive

Used 877-272-1487

Quality Preowned Automobiles at Affordable Prices

Michael J. Curran

by from Naugatuck CT. |

I recently bought my new/used 2007, BMW 328xi from J&M Automotive and I couldn't be happier. I waited a long time to purchase a car of this caliber and I was not disappointed. From the very first day when my wife and I walked into the dealership, we were treated with kindness, professionalism and respect. There was no pressure to buy; just excellent customer service from our sales person, Bruce, and from the no pressure financial details to acquire the vehicle from Steve. We were treated as if we were friends and had known each other for years. Even the receptionist offered us coffee and Kyle, their web information specialist and mechanics who walked by greeted us with kind words and smiles. The day that my wife and I picked up the car, Bruce and Steve had everything already for us; including the new plates so we wouldn't have to go to DMV! The car was immaculate and had been fully detailed. It's hard to find quality customer service these days but at J&M Automotive, it is at the pinnacle of the best. I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to recommend J&M Automotive if you are looking for a quality automobile and the best customer service look no further than J&M Automotive in Naugatuck. When I do have to purchase another vehicle in the future, I will look no further than at J&M. Thank you to everyone at J&M for making our automobile purchase a wonderful experience. Respectfully, Michael Curran

2005 AWD GMC Safari with low mileage

by from Philadelphia |

I found J&M via the internet while searching for a AWD Safari. I contacted them and they told me it was already sold. They asked for my contact information just in case another AWD Safari came available.That same Safari became available later that day and they called me. Even though I was located 170 miles away in Philadelphia, PA . They had the integrity to keep their word and call me next even though after my phone call they had interested parties locally. They helped me with the financing and and the out of state tag and title process and I am completely satisfied with the vehicle.

Excellent Service

by from Shelton, CT |

First time buying a used car at a dealership, and they were all beyond helpful. Went to a few other places and felt pushed into buying something more expensive, or looked down upon for asking for something in my budget. Not here! The staff was all very helpful, and helped me find something in my budget that I liked. I would recommend them to anybody looking for a great deal and great service.

Excellent MDX

by from Broad Brook CT |

The salesperson, Paul was excellent. When we picked up the car it was detailed to perfection! The paper was handled easy and fast!!!

Great service, 2nd car purchased from them!!

by from shelton, ct |

We purchased 2 cars from J & M and are very happy with their service. Would buy from them again. Great to do business with.

Amazing dealer so happy i found them!!!

by from Winsted, CT |

The Best dealer i have ever found good staff nice environment clean place if ur looking for a car with no problems this is ur place! And an awesome warranty package they offer!

Satisfied Customer!!!!!

by from Bristol, CT |

I would recommend J & M to anyone looking for a great deal.

excellent service

by from bristol ct |

This is the first time i bought my car from a dealer ship. They were so helpful and friendly and i didn't feel like i was being taken advantage of. They made it really easy for me to buy a car at an affordable price

Amazing from start to finish

by from Bridgeport, ct |

I don't even know where to begin....I was very leery as I have been to many used dealerships who said I was approved and then on arrival they would ask for more $$ down etc....but I was looking for a specific car with low mileage and they had it. Kyle was key for getting me in that door! He reassured me that he had an approval for me and answered every one of my questions in a manner that impressed me (I don't impress easy)! Kyle is the icing on the cake because when I walked in that dealership I felt like I was with family! Dave DeCarlo, my salesman was just awesome, not pushy at all and laughed at all my jokes! Kudos.. The finance guys were just shocking to me I was expecting fast talking wheelers and dealers but instead I felt like I was making a deal with a good friend/family member. I had some issues with DMV from 10 yrs ago and it was a mess....every employee that was able to help get it straightened so we could register the car did so, even the owners mom!!! To say they went above and beyond is an understatement. Thank you!!

Wonderful Service

by from Waterbury, CT |

I had an amazing experience with J&M. I Started dealing with them about 3 months ago and was so unsure about what car to buy and since I have been treated poorly in the past it was hard for me to trust a dealer. But they where absolutely fabulous in answering all of my questions and making me feel right at home. I would recommend them to anyone.