J & M Automotive

J & M Automotive

756/820 New Haven Road, Naugatuck, CT 06770

Used 877-272-1487

Quality Preowned Automobiles at Affordable Prices

Need a vehicle? Come Here!!!

by from Winsted, CT |

I've purchased 2 vehicles from J & M Automotive and each experience I had has been top notch! The customer service here is the best I've ever experienced! They go above and beyond to meet your expectations! I would highly recommend J& M Automotive for all of your car buying needs. See Vinnie he is the best!

J & M Automotive responded to this review

March 7, 2015

Thank you so much for your purchase, without customers like yourself we would not be as successful as we have been for the past 30 years! We also appreciate referrals and our inventory can be viewed at http://www.jmautomotive.com Anything you need let me know! Kyle Colby, Sales Manager J&M Automotive 203-723-5666

Satisfied Customer

by from Stratford, CT |

J&M Automotive was a great place to buy my car! The salesperson Brad was informative and helpful. I am very satisfied with my purchase, the facility, and the entire buying process! I will definitely tell my friends and family to come here when they need a new car!

lots of help

by from Naugatuck, CT |

I was basically broke and i was able to leave in a 2012 chevy cruze for almost nothing down. They helped through the whole process and was very patient as i got my financial issue situated. Over all great people, great service, highly recommendable.

Great Service

by from west haven ct |

The service was fast and good. second time buying car here. within a week of calling Ken I was driving my new car. the sales man Brad did a great jobs. This is the only place I will be buying my cars from..

Great service

by from Hamden, Ct |

Friendly sales people, nice and easy to work out a deal.

Almost bought a truck here.

by from Groton ct |

Nice Dealership, nice salesman, only reason I didn't buy a truck here. is because the Suburban i put a down payment on needed some work and they could not deliver the truck for about 5 days, in that time I found the truck I now own

excellent

by from new britain ,ct |

I bought 2005 Toyota Land Cruiser and I'm very satisfied to got it . Derek was very helpful during entire process . There was an issue with DVD player and they fixed it as they promised . I highly recommend this dealer to everyone . Thanks Derek for everything

Phenomenal service from Brad Baumhor, as always.

by from Bristol, CT |

You will NEVER be disappointed with J&M Automotive. Their prices are unbeatable and their service is seriously the best we've ever encountered. We are recent repeat customers of salesman Brad Baumhor. Always helpful and hassle free. We will NEVER shop anywhere else for a car. Well worth the drive wherever you live!!!!

Didn't deliver on promise

by from Meriden, CT |

Helped the brother-in-law look for a safe, reliable used SUV for his daughter. Our search brought us to J&M to look at a late model Hyundai Santa Fe. During the test drive a few things were notice. One that it needed new tires as they made a loud humming. Second was a clanking in the front end which I attributed to sway bar end links. The salesman promised all matching new tires (AWD) and to fix the racket in the front end. My bil made the deal and was happy. Two weeks later when the SUV was ready, I noticed different tires, but they were not new, but used ones. I pointed this out because this is not what he was promised. Being that he's not one to put up a fuss, not sure what he did. I will however point out they tried to pull a fast one on him. I hope they addressed the end links too, I have yet to drive it.

The J&M Experience

by from Waterbury, Ct |

From beginning to end this has been and enjoyable experience. The sales staff, receptionist and financing staff have made this a painless process. I am completely satisfied with my purchase and would recommend and return.

great service

by from Goshen CT |

J and M auto made it a excellent and fast automotive dealer. i will be telling anybody that i talk to that's the place to find a car. thank you