J & M Automotive

Used 877-272-1487

Quality Preowned Automobiles at Affordable Prices

Wonderful Service

by from Waterbury, CT |

I had an amazing experience with J&M. I Started dealing with them about 3 months ago and was so unsure about what car to buy and since I have been treated poorly in the past it was hard for me to trust a dealer. But they where absolutely fabulous in answering all of my questions and making me feel right at home. I would recommend them to anyone.

Awesome Service!!

by from Stamford, CT |

I had the best experience at J&M. Bradt and everyone else were very helpful. I got the car I wanted and I know they went out of their way to help me. I look forward to buying my next car here and bringing my friends and family :-)

Easy Buying Experience

by from Wallingford Ct |

Very easy stress free experience. The vehicle was ready when they said it would be and the staff was friendly and professional. Very pleased overall.

Great customer service..not pushy...!

by from New Milford,Ct. |

I went to several car dealerships before getting lucky enough to end up at J and M Auto. I am a single female and they treated me with respect and kindness.They weren't pushy at all. Dave was my intial great salesman and works as a team with Vinny and Kyle. I can't forget Ken the financial wizard for without him my new/ used van wouldn't be. They all work as a family and a team..treating me as a family member(they liked...lol)! Right down to Dave helping lift some heavy items from my old van into my new/used van. They go above and beyond the call of duty. I was lucky to find them and would reccomend them highly! Sincerely, Lisa G.

greate service,good personar,very profesionar,

by from new haven ct |

good profecionar people ,excellen service ,they know what you want and help you getted,100% satisfation sincerly ;Reinaldo hernandez

great place and people.

by from Cheshire |

I bought my Chevy Tahoe at J&M a few months ago. Dave was my sales man and made the buying process seem less and hassle free. Truck runs great and would recommend anyone to shop at J&M.

Great service, clean cars and facilities

by from Naugatuck, CT |

Love my new Jeep! Great and friendly service. Reliable sales people and a great environment.

great selection great quality used cars

by from North Branford . Ct |

I was impressed over the large selection of Quality cars, the non pressure sales approach, and the fast response from the service department to address any warranty repairs, Sue Janelli our sales person was A pleasure to work with.When I was waiting for my car in the service department several employees that walked by asked if I had been helped.that was impressive I would recommend this dealership to my friends and will be visiting them again for my next purchase.

Best used car experience!

by from Terryville, CT |

My wife and I have purchased 4 used cars from J&M Automotive. Each and every time has been a pleasure. Service is fantastic and the vehicles have always been a pleasure to own. Make this one of your stops while shopping for cars You won't be disappointed.

Quality service for quality automobiles

by from Darien CT |

Not only did I find that J&M Automotive has wide variety of quality vehicles for more than fair prices, but they also have a friendly and helpful staff that is both professional and down to earth. Mike Lombardi sold me my 2009 Honda Element over 2 months ago and I still couldn't be happier with it! I will definitely be buying any future used vehicles from J&M and recommending them to anyone and everyone that is looking to buy a car. Their huge selection is sure to have something for everyone.