J & M Automotive

Used 877-272-1487

Quality Preowned Automobiles at Affordable Prices

thomas

by from derby ct |

sales personal were friendly and helpful had a very good experiance

March 7, 2015

Thank you so much for your purchase, without customers like yourself we would not be as successful as we have been for the past 30 years! We also appreciate referrals and our inventory can be viewed at http://www.jmautomotive.com Anything you need let me know! Kyle Colby, Sales Manager J&M Automotive 203-723-5666

BEST EXPERIENCE THUS FAR

by from NAUGATUCK, CT |

SUCH A FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE AND EASY/QUICK PURCHASING EXPERIENCE! I REALLY APPRECIATED THEM HELPING ME THROUGH BUYING A NEW CAR. THANKS AGAIN J&M

BEST EXPERIENCE THUS FAR

by from NAUGATUCK, CT |

everything went very well

by from PROSPECT CT |

Tim was a very helpful salesman, Ken was very fast with everything, and the receptionist was very nice!

ms. fowler

by from Torrington Ct |

Dave the best salesman at J and M. Excellent customer service!!!

Car buying experience

by from Derby, CT |

Very good. Brad was extremely helpful and knowledgeable.

Dave DiCarlo

by from Wilton, CT |

It was a painless and easy process! Very impressed

Great Experience

by from Middlebury, CT |

Had only heard great things and was not disappointed. Great experience. Vinnie was great to work with.

March 7, 2015

great place for buying a used truck!

by from Naugatuck,Ct. |

Paul helped me get in my new truck with ease.I fully recommend buying from him..

March 7, 2015

Easiest experience at a dealer!

by from Shelton, CT |

Brad was very energetic and the crew from start to finish were very friendly! Smiles everywhere I could find! Thanks for the fast and easy service Folks!

March 8, 2015