Toyota Santa Monica

801 Santa Monica Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90401

New 888-453-0895 New 888-453-0895
Used 877-230-0351 Used 877-230-0351
Service 888-248-7549 Service 888-248-7549

The Nation's #1 Toyota Hybrid Dealer!

Mark Lewis rocks!

by from Santa Monica, CA |

These guys have always treated me well, so being a loyal customer is easy. Mark Lewis is polite, helpful and get the job done. He calls when he says he's going to and makes you feel as though you're his only customer that day.

Great Service!!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Took my van for service and everything was great! From the person who took my car to the lady who got all my information to the shuttle service. I have no complaints. And on top of that, my car was ready in less than 2 hours!

Great Service

by from Los Angeles, CA |

In 2010 I bought my Prius from SM TOYOTA. It was great then and over the years the service it received from SM TOYOTA has kept it that way. Mark Lewis, the service advisor, has handled my car several times and has always done a super job. He is very polite and takes into account my needs. I am very satisfied.

Much better than my local dealership

by from Thousand Oaks, CA |

Although I leased a Prius C from my local Toyota dealership (Thousand Oaks), I found the customer waiting area so unappealing that I vowed not to go back after my 5,000 mile service. When it came time for my 10k service, i considered going to Torrance but ended up at Toyota of Santa Monica and was glad I did. My service writer, Thomas Soveg, was extremely courteous to me and my dog. Several other employees made a nice fuss over Luka while we waited in the clean, comfortable customer lounge. It was very pleasant to hang out there. I'll make it a point to contact Thomas for my next service appointment. Thank you!

review for toyota of santa monica

by from LA.CA |

I just had my high lander in for service at Toyota Santa Monica and had the best experience. Joanna Tsymbaliuk, my Service Manager, took care of everything. I was very happy and will be back there again..

Thank you for the amazing car!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Hamid Zabehi was super helpful! He did his best to stay within my budget and we found an amazing car for me. I was able to get out of my old lease with Volkswagen which relieved a lot of stress off my shoulders. They were helpful and showed me all my options. I love my 2016 Toyota RAV4. The gas mileage is great!

Service By The Sea

by from Santa Monica, CA |

This dealership does everything possible to make the customer a member of the Toyota Family. The facilities are up-to-date, having just completed a remodel of the service facilities. The staff is engaged and friendly. I always make my service appointment with Sam Mull because he knows his stuff when it comes to keeping my three Toyotas in fighting shape. The location of the facility affords customers the option of taking a short walk (five blocks) to Santa Monica's Third Street Promenade while their vehicle is being serviced, if they choose. Most important, Starbuck's is just one block south.

Service

by from Carson, CA |

I have a 2005 Toyota, bought it at the Santa Monica dealership and have ben going back there for my regular services ever since, I live close to Long Beach so the Santa Monica location is not the closest or most convenient, but I wouldn't go anywhere else. I deal with the same service advisor, Mark Lewis, he has always been courteous and helpful...definitely recommend.

Toyota Prius satisfaction

by from Los Angeles Ca |

It was great to get one of the first new 2016 Toyota Prius's. Hamid Zabehi is a terrific salesman and was patient, resourceful and helped me glide through the whole process. Couldn't be happier!

Tiiu Jacobson

by from W. Hollywood |

My experience with PriusV is still a new one. Thus far, service has been great. I have worked with Service Advisor Guillermo Galicia. He has been attentive, truthful about time expectations for service and has always kept me informed via text or cell phone as to how things are progressing.