Toyota Santa Monica

801 Santa Monica Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90401

New 888-453-0895
Used 877-230-0351
Service 888-248-7549

The Nation's #1 Toyota Hybrid Dealer!

Great Staff and Service

by from Santa Monica, CA |

I have to give these guys a huge thumbs up. Martin Ramos was very professional and courteous in getting my vehicle serviced and repaired quickly. I had called Peter in parts earlier in the day to check on the availability of a part for my car. It seemed as though nobody stocked the part and I was told that it would be at least 24 hours before the any other dealership would be able to get it. Peter assured me that he could get the part the same day. He actually went to the Toyota warehouse in Torrance and retrieved my part for me. Martin made very sure to complete the job quickly after he had the part in hand. The whole process took less than 2 hours.

great service. Quick and courteous

by from Santa Monica CA |

They are good. But Hollie Kamenski is the best. Quick. Answers questions. Friendly. Can't ask for anything more. I'm looking forward to the day when it says Santa Monica Kamenski Toyota. She's the best. Ask for her

Great Customer Service

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I previously dealt with Mark Lewis at Santa Monica Toyota and he was so helpful and on the ball that I reach out to him again when my 5k checkup was due. He immediately took care of me from start to finish when I arrived. He let me know that should any issues arise, he'd contact me and we could discuss the options from there. In addition, he realized that a small recall had been order for my truck and took care of it while the truck was already there for service. Mark was a pleasure to work with and always polite with a smile.

Great service

by from California |

When I went in to Santa Monica Toyota dealer I was very nervous at first, but as soon as I started talking to Mr.Mayer I knew I was in the right hand. He was very helpful and knowledgeable with all the questions we had ready for him. My overall experience was awesome and I want to thank Toyota Santa Monica for my awesome car and all your great honest help!

Easy In and Easy Out! A+ Experience!

by from Santa Monica, Ca |

I want to just say that my sales rep Mark Ashtini Toyota Santa Monica and Fleet Manager Hutch provided me with the highest level of customer service when I came in to trade my compact car in for a mini-van. I was a returning customer having bought the car I was trading in 7 years ago from Hutch. Hutch was very responsive to my text questions, and asked that I come in to work with his colleague Mark. They made the whole process so easy for me by going the extra mile to get me what I wanted. Mark was very professional and courteous. He stayed after hours to complete the deal. He really made me feel like a return customer! Thank You so much Mark and Hutch. I do hope to see you again in the future. The Family loves the mini-van. Despite my broken credit you treated me like a VIP, and made it work for me. I would recommend either one of you to my Family and Friends.

Toyota Santa Monica responded to this review

April 24, 2014

Jason, Thank you for your review and recommendation for Mark Ashtini and Hutch. We really appreciate your business and loyalty to TSM. Sincerely, Mark Johnson General Sales Manager Toyota Santa Monica

Great service

by from Santa Monica, CA |

Mark Lewis was the perfect service guy. Before I even opened my door, he was at my side asking how he could help me. He texted me updates and my car was ready before the due time. Mark escorted me to the parts department so I could buy a battery for my fob. He even retrieved my car himself when I came to pick it up. This was my best experience at SM Toyota.

Great friendly staff

by from Los Angeles |

My salesman was Truman De La Cruz. He was very curtious, friendly and helpful. His partner, Luiz Caldas, was also very helpful. He even came on his day off to deliver the car to me and showed me how to program the phone and radio. I had a very positive experience with both of them and definitely recommend them, if you are looking to buy a car.

Toyota Santa Monica responded to this review

April 24, 2014

Dear Nelli, Thank you for choosing Toyota Santa Monica and the nice words for Truman. We appreciate your business and look forward to a long relationship. Sincerely, Mark Johnson General Sales Manager Toyota Santa Monica

Great service for my 2003 Camry

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I'd like to thank my service adviser Thomas Soveg for excelent job and always good recommendations.

Regular service

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Sam M. was friendly and responsive. This was a regular service, so no big issues.

Excellent Customer Service & maintenance!

by from Santa Monica, CA |

Mark Lewis was very friendly, and made me feel very welcome. One of the things I always expect when I take my car in for routine maintenance is that the Customer Service person keeps in touch with me, and they let me know what's going on as soon s possible - when to expect my car, work that I should have done now, and what kind of work I will need to do for my car, in the future. Mark gave me ALL of that information! Mark said my car would be ready by noon, and it was! I did have more work done, after he suggested some things I should do now, and Mark said it would be ready by two! It was ready earlier! That helps me so much when the Service person keeps me informed, so I can plan out my day! I would recommend Mark to anyone. I always bring my car to this dealer, and I have always had the best service. Must mention - I love that they wash the cars! They do a better job washing them than my car wash does, and it's free of charge! Thank you Toyota of Santa Monica!

OMG!!! horrible!!!!!!

by from Santa Monica, CA 90405 |

I have never been so disappointed in a car dealership in my life. They literally held me Prius "hostage" for several hours. Sheri Atkins was my original agent and wanted me to use her name in the review, so here goes. I phoned and explained my car problems and she asked when I could bring it in and I said "how is 1PM" she said fine. When I took off work to deliver my car, I was given the impression that $135.00 original diagnostic would give me some word about what was wrong in the next few hours, by 4pm at the latest. I heard nothing and attempted to phone her at 4. She never answered. After several attempts I phoned the main number and was told she went home sick but "Chris" would call me, which he did shortly. He explained all the prices and options, (which by the way was over double what Firestone quoted me, but I expected that at the dealer). I said I needed 10 minutes to make a decision and he said fine and give me his "inside number", (which I now know means is a phone number with their name attached to it by voicemail which they never answer because Toyota spreads their agents so thin). Could't find him for 45 minutes, had to AGAIN phone the main number and be told he was off the premises and NO ONE else was allowed to give me any info he had quoted or told me. I then asked for the agent's supervisor and was told he was unavailable because he was in a meeting. I then told the person on the phone that I would just come and pick up my car and pay the diagnostic fee, no harm no foul. Then he said he would try to get the supervisor out of a meeting. he put me on hold and then the phone was disconnected, Chris phoned me back within 2 minutes, apparently he magically reappeared on the premises. By then I could not get my car anywhere else in time and would lose another days pay, so I HAD to let them do the work. The problem is NO COMMUNICATION between the agents and anyone else so when they get busy you are just sol. Sooooooooooooo sorry a dealership is able to be so unprofessional.