Germain Nissan of Columbus

4300 Morse Rd, Columbus, OH 43230

New 877-490-3690
Used 877-492-6910
Service 888-886-5196

Happy, Happy, oh so happy girl!

by from Cumberland, Ohio |

I was car shopping for the 1st time in my life, I found the 2011 Nissan Altima coupe online. Nathan Weeks responded to my request for information and I am so glad he did! I drove almost 2 hours to Columbus with an appointment at Germain and one at Ricart to look at similar Altimas. All of the staff at Germain were wonderful when I arrived, from the greeting when I walked in the showroom til when I met Nathan. He was very polite and kind. Went for a test drive and Nathan was able to answer every question I had, he proved very knowledgeable about the car.There was absolutely no pressure just reassurance that they wanted to put me in a car that I loved. I did go to my other appointment at Ricart, it did not take me long to go back to Germain, the were pushy, tried to pressure me regarding financing. I RAN back to Germain and their wonderful team. I drove home in an absolutely beautiful 2011 Nissan Altima 2.5S and was smiling and laughing all the way home! ! Thank you so very much Nathan Weeks! I will recommend you to anyone and everyone!!!!

April 18, 2014

Thank you so much for an awesome review Stacy! We are so happy that we made your first car shopping experience enjoyable. We truly appreciate your kind words and your review of Nathan really brought a smile to our faces. Congratulations and enjoy your Altima!!

Great service

by from Columbus, Ohio |

After several disappointing experiences with other Nissan dealers, I was contacted by Jeremy Ross with Germain Nissan. I was set on either buying a new Xterra with a manual transmission (which I didn't realize was such a rare car to find in the Midwest), or I was going to be moving on to other brands of cars. At the point he contacted me, several Xterra's had been sold by other dealers as I was talking to them about buying that particular car, therefore I was soured on the thought of repeating that experience. Jeremy assured me he would do everything in his power to find and transfer in an Xterra that fit my requirements, and promised to do so in a short time frame. I was very skeptical that he could pull this off, and was prepared to be disappointed in either the options available, the price, or the availability of the car in general, but Jeremy came through with a lead on one, and pulled strings with the other dealership until they finally agreed to transfer it to Germain. Although I did have to compromise on the color, I am completely thrilled with my car in every other respect, and he was able to have it driven into Columbus by my deadline to return my rental. True commitment to customer satisfaction. Excellent job, and I would highly recommend Germain Nissan, and Jeremy, to anyone looking for a Nissan.

July 9, 2014

Rebecca - thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are so happy that Jeremy was able to get you in the Xterra that you were looking for. We truly appreciate your recommendations and hope that you continue to enjoy your new Nissan!

Great Van!

by from Pickerington,OH |

A few months ago I bought a new Nissan Quest from Germain Nissan. The dealership was excellent to work with, Dana was friendly and was very flexible in showing my husband and I several vans at totally different times because of our kids and work schedules.

July 9, 2014

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Thank you for letting us know that Dana was friendly and flexible during your purchase process. Congratulations and enjoy your new Quest!

Amazing Service!!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Mike Banton at Germain Nissan is my guy when it comes to buying or leasing a car. He is extremely professional and treats all of his clients with the utmost care. Additionally, Germain Nissan's facility is first class and the staff goes above and beyond to make their clients satisfied. I recommend everyone to get a car at Germain Nissan and will definitely come back for another car in the future.

July 9, 2014

Thank you for your review, Zach! We are glad that Mike took great care of you and we really appreciate your recommendations. We look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Car search ordeal became a Surprise Personal Find

by from Powell, OH |

Daryl Erden was most helpful in aid to my personal specifications and price range. The 2014 Sentra was much more car than my expectations and my price range. OUTSTANDING experience. Daryl will be recommended to family and friends for the car search experience. Karl Davis was the Financial rep. that handled all the documents with important info., ease, and followed my lead in the navigation. Thanks Karl!! Both guys were most personable, no pressure applied in salesmanship, and made the experience most satisfying. Thanks guys! Hope to see you at my next free car wash!! Rick

June 20, 2014

Thank you so much for your review, Rick! We are happy to hear that Daryl and Karl made your Sentra purchase satisfying and pressure-free. We're looking forward to seeing you at your next free car wash!

New Owner!!

by from Gahanna, OH |

Had a great experience at Germain Nissan of Columbus. I went to the dealership looking to test drive a Nissan Rogue and walked away a new owner. Daryl Erden did a great job showing the vehicle and he and the financing team did a great job getting me a deal I was comfortable with. Greeted by friendly faces everywhere I turned. It was a very pleasant car buying experience and would recommend!!

June 20, 2014

Hi Doug! Thank you so much for reviewing your experience with Daryl. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation and hope that you are loving your new Rogue!

Germain Nissan

by from Columbus, Ohio |

We had a great experience at Germain Nissan. We were approached immediately by a very helpful and informative sales rep. He did not pressure us at all in the buying process. We told them exactly what we were looking for and they made it happen for us. Thank you Germain Nissan!

June 2, 2014

Thank you for your review, Caity! We are very happy that you enjoyed your experience and sincerely appreciate your recommendation. Enjoy your new Nissan!

Satisfied long distance buyer

by from Okemos, MI |

My family had been looking for a 2013 Nissan Pathfinder with the Platinum Premium package and was not able to find it locally. After spending several days calling around to a few dealerships within 300 miles of our home, we finally got in contact with Dana at Germain Nissan. Dana, as well as Phil, were always very pleasant and responsive during the buying process. In a time when we had great difficulty finding a dealership willing to work with us due to the long distance nature of our purchase, Germain Nissan was not only the only dealership willing to meet our unique needs but they did it with kindness, respect and professionalism throughout. Thank you Dana, Phil and Germain Nissan!

June 3, 2014

We are thrilled that Dana and Phil made your long distance purchase work! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Please let us know if you need anything else at all!

GERMAINE NISSAN - CUSTOMER SERVICE OUTSTANDING!

by from Chillicothe, OH |

Both Jeremy Ross and Daryl Erden very professional - great team members!

June 3, 2014

Thank you for your review, Mike! We appreciate your recommendation!

2014 370z nismo purchase

by from columbus, ohio |

great job by germain staff and my saleman Josh Roach

May 12, 2014

Thank you for your review, Todd! Congratulations and enjoy!

2-2014 autos at once

by from Columbus, Oh |

We purchased 2 new cars at the same time!! We love our 2014 Juke SL and 2014 Murano SL. SUPER rides! You can imagine all the emotions of buy a car, only doubled. Mike Benton and Robert ? made the whole experience enjoyable. Such positive customer service. We wanted a no haggle type negotiation and that's what we got. Mike and Robert were FANTASTIC!! They are extremely knowledgeable of the whole process and worked together to make this purchase happen. It was a big purchase for us and we were not pressured at all. We had good communications all the way around. The customer service they provided was superior. They knew every detail of the accessories of the cars and how to work, set and adjust them. We were impressed at how knowledgeable they were with the manufacturing of the car and the security features of both vehicles, and the differences between the 2 cars. We could only imagine how hard it would be for them to differentiate the features of the two, especially while 'showing' the cars together to us. When we are ready to replace these two cars, if Mike and Robert are around, we would most definitely do business with them again. It was a pleasure.

May 7, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your exciting story! We are happy to hear that Mike Banton and Robert Bailey provided you with superior customer service as you purchased 2 new Nissans. Your recommendations are truly appreciated and we know that you will love your new Juke and Murano. Congratulations and enjoy!!