Germain Nissan

Used 877-492-6910
Service 888-886-5196

Worth the Trip!

by from Weirton, WV |

Everybody we came in contact with at Germain Nissan was top notch! Our search began 6 weeks ago when we were told by West Hills Nissan in Pittsburgh that our Nissan Pathfinder was deemed unfixable under the recall for Strut Tower Corrosion. Corrosion that ultimately snapped my steering column while driving. Fortunately, when it snapped I was traveling at a slow speed in a residential area. After driving a 2013 Altima loaner from West Hills Nissan as Morley group took the reigns, 6 weeks later, they purchase the Pathfinder under code of the recall. That is when my search heightened. Loaner turned back in and we needed a car. After what amounted to a 6 week test drive, I knew I wanted an Altima. I also knew I wanted a 5th generation body style which had us seeking a 2013 or newer. We looked at and drove several 2013s in Pittsburgh area, all with 35-45k in miles. I decided to expand the search, and googled "Nissan Dealerships in Ohio" That is when I found Germain and what appeared to be the perfect car. a Certified 2014 Altima S with sports package and only 3286 miles. I sent an email to check availability and Lauren Kuhn responded almost immediately. Lauren was fantastic through entire process. Being nearly 3 hours away, I wanted to know everything before making the trip. She was always available and answered every question. After several emails, texts and phone calls over 4 days, we made the trip Saturday morning. My wife and I we so pleased with every aspect of the dealership. It was a seamless process and we were made to feel comfortable throughout. Special thank you to Lauren and Karl. We will return to Germain Nissan when the need arises to replace our Rogue. Lauren Kuhn will be the first call we make. Thank you!

Positive buying experience

by from Beaver, OH |

My wife found the CPO Altima that she was searching for at Germain Nissan. Matthew Wilhelm, our salesperson, was excellent...he agreed to meet us late in the evening and assisted us through the process that concluded long after regular closing hours. Thanks also to Karl Davis. It is easy to recommend the folks as Germain Nissan.

September 27, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to recognize Matthew and Karl and share your experience with us. Your recommendations are truly appreciated. Enjoy your Altima!

Unhappy customer, unprofessioanl experience!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Horrible experience, felt pressured and no one willing to work with me. I will NEVER return.

September 27, 2014

Hi Elaine, We are so sorry to hear about your recent experience. Our team would love to hear more about your visit, so that we can improve. Please feel free to e-mail our general manager, Josh Miller, at jmiller@germain.com. Thank you for your feedback, Germain Nissan Customer Support

Always provide great service

by from Columbus, OH |

I have been taking my car in for maintenance for over 2 years. They always provide great service. I speak to John most of the time, but everyone I have dealt with here has been friendly, helpful, and willing to take the time to explain any issues or concerns. I never feel that they are trying to cheat me; when I am concerned about something, they will tell me if I need to address it now or at my next visit. I really feel as if my business is appreciated and I feel that my car is in good hands. They have customer service down to a perfect science. I don't even consider taking my car anywhere else.

July 23, 2014

Thank you so much for your review, Gina! We are very honored to be your preferred service destination and you are right - we truly appreciate your business. We look forward to your next visit!

Great Customer Service

by from Columbus, Ohio |

As soon as I walked Germain Nissan I was welcomed and offered a beverage. I have never bought a new car, but the car I found at Germain was almost brand new. For what I paid you can't get a newer car with lower miles. Josh Roach was the gentlemen that helped me. He knew I had to get to work, so he made the process enjoyable, quick and explained everything in complete detail. It was a good experience. I am happy and would refer my friends and family.

July 23, 2014

Zach - We are glad to hear that Josh provided an enjoyable purchase process for you. Your recommendations are sincerely appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Buying process

by from columbus, ohio |

After searching on countless websites looking for a good, dependable car, we seen the 2011 Nissan Murano . I send an email to see if the car was still available, I got a call from Daryl Erden , He said yes that car is still available , we set up a time to test drive and everything was ready when we got there. He was very knowledgeable, answer all our questions, and kept us informed of what was going to happen next. Daryl and all the personnell at Germain nissan, on Morse Rd. were very friendly, we felt very comfortable and at ease. Thank you Daryl for all your help ,

July 23, 2014

Ron and Iris - Thank you so much for your review of Daryl and you experience at Germain Nissan. It was our pleasure to assist you and we hope that you are enjoying your Murano!

Great service

by from Columbus, Ohio |

After several disappointing experiences with other Nissan dealers, I was contacted by Jeremy Ross with Germain Nissan. I was set on either buying a new Xterra with a manual transmission (which I didn't realize was such a rare car to find in the Midwest), or I was going to be moving on to other brands of cars. At the point he contacted me, several Xterra's had been sold by other dealers as I was talking to them about buying that particular car, therefore I was soured on the thought of repeating that experience. Jeremy assured me he would do everything in his power to find and transfer in an Xterra that fit my requirements, and promised to do so in a short time frame. I was very skeptical that he could pull this off, and was prepared to be disappointed in either the options available, the price, or the availability of the car in general, but Jeremy came through with a lead on one, and pulled strings with the other dealership until they finally agreed to transfer it to Germain. Although I did have to compromise on the color, I am completely thrilled with my car in every other respect, and he was able to have it driven into Columbus by my deadline to return my rental. True commitment to customer satisfaction. Excellent job, and I would highly recommend Germain Nissan, and Jeremy, to anyone looking for a Nissan.

July 9, 2014

Rebecca - thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are so happy that Jeremy was able to get you in the Xterra that you were looking for. We truly appreciate your recommendations and hope that you continue to enjoy your new Nissan!

Great Van!

by from Pickerington,OH |

A few months ago I bought a new Nissan Quest from Germain Nissan. The dealership was excellent to work with, Dana was friendly and was very flexible in showing my husband and I several vans at totally different times because of our kids and work schedules.

July 9, 2014

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Thank you for letting us know that Dana was friendly and flexible during your purchase process. Congratulations and enjoy your new Quest!

Amazing Service!!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Mike Banton at Germain Nissan is my guy when it comes to buying or leasing a car. He is extremely professional and treats all of his clients with the utmost care. Additionally, Germain Nissan's facility is first class and the staff goes above and beyond to make their clients satisfied. I recommend everyone to get a car at Germain Nissan and will definitely come back for another car in the future.

July 9, 2014

Thank you for your review, Zach! We are glad that Mike took great care of you and we really appreciate your recommendations. We look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Car search ordeal became a Surprise Personal Find

by from Powell, OH |

Daryl Erden was most helpful in aid to my personal specifications and price range. The 2014 Sentra was much more car than my expectations and my price range. OUTSTANDING experience. Daryl will be recommended to family and friends for the car search experience. Karl Davis was the Financial rep. that handled all the documents with important info., ease, and followed my lead in the navigation. Thanks Karl!! Both guys were most personable, no pressure applied in salesmanship, and made the experience most satisfying. Thanks guys! Hope to see you at my next free car wash!! Rick

June 20, 2014

Thank you so much for your review, Rick! We are happy to hear that Daryl and Karl made your Sentra purchase satisfying and pressure-free. We're looking forward to seeing you at your next free car wash!

New Owner!!

by from Gahanna, OH |

Had a great experience at Germain Nissan of Columbus. I went to the dealership looking to test drive a Nissan Rogue and walked away a new owner. Daryl Erden did a great job showing the vehicle and he and the financing team did a great job getting me a deal I was comfortable with. Greeted by friendly faces everywhere I turned. It was a very pleasant car buying experience and would recommend!!

June 20, 2014

Hi Doug! Thank you so much for reviewing your experience with Daryl. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation and hope that you are loving your new Rogue!