4300 Morse Rd, Columbus, OH 43230

New 877-490-3690
Used 877-492-6910
Service 888-886-5196

Happy Buyers for the second time

by from Bidwell, OH |

Josh Roach was professional, friendly and anticipated our needs. He helped us find the perfect car for the right price. This is the second car we have purchased from Josh and we recommend him to all of our friends. Adam Cahill in finance was personable, friendly and helped us get a great rate on our auto loan. We can't speak highly enough of Germain Nissan and Josh and Adam.

August 13, 2015

Hi! We're so glad to hear that Josh and Adam were able to get you set up in the perfect vehicle! We appreciate your continued business and thank you for taking the time to spread the word about your great experience at Germain Nissan!

by from Columbus ohio |

don shaw is the best and he should win customer services man of the year !!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Dealership Around

by from "Blacklick, Oh" |

I always receive excellent customer service from Donald Shaw every time I take my car in for regular maintenance. He is always very professional, friendly and helpful. He makes the process enjoyable and always goes above and beyond. Because of him I won?t take my car anywhere else.

best around!

by from columbus ohio |

went in for an oil change, was fast, prompt, and to the point! I will not go anywhere else for service and i will not work with any one other than Don! Thanks again!

Superb car buying experience!

by from Marysville, Ohio |

The staff at Germain Nissan is extremely friendly and made our caring buying experience a breeze. Mike was very up-front and honest about the vehicle that we purchased, and we couldn't be more pleased. We even got a free lunch of grilled hamburgers and hot dogs while we waited for the financing to go through!

August 26, 2015

Hi James! We're just as pleased as you are to hear that your vehicle purchase with Mike went to so well! Glad you could join us for lunch too!

Wonderful Car Buyibg Experience

by from columbus, oh |

The people at Germaine Nissan were very helpful and friendly. Alan was attentive without being pushy. Though they did not have the car I came to see, I was able to test drive a newer version to get feel for the car. I didn't buy a car on my first trip as a had intended to get a used car and they were fresh ou. However, Alan called as soon as they got a new shipment of used Leafs and I came right back. The process was quick and easy and he was even able to get me 0% financing! Thanks Germaine Nissan!

July 15, 2015

It looks like the old adage of "good things come to those who wait" certainly rang true for you and your Nissan Leaf. We're happy to hear that Alan was helpful in getting you accustom to what driving a Nissan Leaf would be like while we waited for a shipment of pre-owned models to arrive on our lot. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle, and hope to see you charging up on our lot sometime!

Not much help from the sales staff

by from Grove City, Oh |

Went to go check out a used Nissan Leaf with my wife on July 5th, 2015. Pulled onto the lot. Not a lot of people about so they were not busy. Got out and started looking around. Not one approached us welcoming or asking if we needed any help finding anything. Walked the whole Nissan lot and could not find a the car. I thought maybe on the show room floor, So we stepped inside. I saw one salesperson, sort of look up and then went back to what he was doing. There was not a lot going on. Still not one person on that lot that worked there even batted an eye. We finally left and went over to RIcart Nissan. There were not busy ether but at least they acknowledge we were there and were very welcoming and more than willing to help. From other review I have read on Germain, seems to be a major problem with this place. Going to steer clear in the future.

July 10, 2015

We're disappointed to hear that we did not deliver an attentive experience for you and your wife on your recent visit to our showroom. We aim to help every customer in a timely manner and have their purchase be a fulfilling partnership between our staff and our customers. Our goal is for every customer to feel that they were treated professionally and that we have given all the information they need to make an informed decision. Thank you for your feedback.

Positive buying experience

by from Beaver, OH |

My wife found the CPO Altima that she was searching for at Germain Nissan. Matthew Wilhelm, our salesperson, was excellent...he agreed to meet us late in the evening and assisted us through the process that concluded long after regular closing hours. Thanks also to Karl Davis. It is easy to recommend the folks as Germain Nissan.

September 27, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to recognize Matthew and Karl and share your experience with us. Your recommendations are truly appreciated. Enjoy your Altima!

Unhappy customer, unprofessioanl experience!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Horrible experience, felt pressured and no one willing to work with me. I will NEVER return.

September 27, 2014

Hi Elaine, We are so sorry to hear about your recent experience. Our team would love to hear more about your visit, so that we can improve. Please feel free to e-mail our general manager, Josh Miller, at jmiller@germain.com. Thank you for your feedback, Germain Nissan Customer Support

Worth the Trip!

by from Weirton, WV |

Everybody we came in contact with at Germain Nissan was top notch! Our search began 6 weeks ago when we were told by West Hills Nissan in Pittsburgh that our Nissan Pathfinder was deemed unfixable under the recall for Strut Tower Corrosion. Corrosion that ultimately snapped my steering column while driving. Fortunately, when it snapped I was traveling at a slow speed in a residential area. After driving a 2013 Altima loaner from West Hills Nissan as Morley group took the reigns, 6 weeks later, they purchase the Pathfinder under code of the recall. That is when my search heightened. Loaner turned back in and we needed a car. After what amounted to a 6 week test drive, I knew I wanted an Altima. I also knew I wanted a 5th generation body style which had us seeking a 2013 or newer. We looked at and drove several 2013s in Pittsburgh area, all with 35-45k in miles. I decided to expand the search, and googled "Nissan Dealerships in Ohio" That is when I found Germain and what appeared to be the perfect car. a Certified 2014 Altima S with sports package and only 3286 miles. I sent an email to check availability and Lauren Kuhn responded almost immediately. Lauren was fantastic through entire process. Being nearly 3 hours away, I wanted to know everything before making the trip. She was always available and answered every question. After several emails, texts and phone calls over 4 days, we made the trip Saturday morning. My wife and I we so pleased with every aspect of the dealership. It was a seamless process and we were made to feel comfortable throughout. Special thank you to Lauren and Karl. We will return to Germain Nissan when the need arises to replace our Rogue. Lauren Kuhn will be the first call we make. Thank you!

Always provide great service

by from Columbus, OH |

I have been taking my car in for maintenance for over 2 years. They always provide great service. I speak to John most of the time, but everyone I have dealt with here has been friendly, helpful, and willing to take the time to explain any issues or concerns. I never feel that they are trying to cheat me; when I am concerned about something, they will tell me if I need to address it now or at my next visit. I really feel as if my business is appreciated and I feel that my car is in good hands. They have customer service down to a perfect science. I don't even consider taking my car anywhere else.

July 23, 2014

Thank you so much for your review, Gina! We are very honored to be your preferred service destination and you are right - we truly appreciate your business. We look forward to your next visit!